Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamFan31
    You got it. I'll be your 2IC. I wonder if this calendar idea is actually something that would be feasible???
    Thank you ! I really don't know if it's feasible. Maybe someone here can give us the answer. But we can do it for fun, can't we.

I have to go to work now (early morning in France). Have a good rest tonight and I'll talk to you later.
    Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
      checks date, checks time left before the new year is exhausted by the prospect
      SamFan you want my death !
      But that's an idea There are plenty funny pics in the world of Stargate for me and I could play with them. Lys slowly recovers and puts a mischievous grin on her face
      Yes Lys, go for it!!! But maybe work on one for 2007. We don't want you to take it too seriously.
      I think the captions you've been doing for the Christmas calendar have been really funny, and totally suited to the pics you've chosen. And if you work with SamFan31 then you should both do brilliantly.
      And most importantly, do it for FUUUUUN!!!!
      It's seriously a great idea though guys.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Sorry Sal, I'm not trying to be pushy, but could I ask you again to put the index into your first post on the thread?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=22392

And I've just added a link to Mary Beth's What's a girl to do? blog, if that's ok Uber? If it isn't I can edit it out again no worries.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          The not complaining was a joke. I'm not a fan of overt sexuality in sci fi, even though I would love to see Amanda in more GUP style outfits. It's just not Stargate.

Secondly, I'm sorry. I didn't really and now feel a bit of a twit. Sorry if I upset or offended anyone, or brought back painful memories.
          It's an easy mistake to make. You came in after it happened and there's no way anyone can read through all 1170 pages of posts before posting. That's what. 23,400 posts. It's next to impossible if one ever actually wants to join in and post.

Newbies to the thread are bound to commit the occasional faux pas. I'm sure I will as I haven't read through the whole thread either simply because I don't have time due to this thing called RL. Hopefully if I do, kindness will continue to reign here and I will be gently nudged back on course.

So keep posting and have fun. I personally have enjoyed what you've had to say so far.

Cheers.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
            Thank you ! I really don't know if it's feasible. Maybe someone here can give us the answer. But we can do it for fun, can't we.

I have to go to work now (early morning in France). Have a good rest tonight and I'll talk to you later.
            SamFan31 Quote:
            If you'd like help just holler...

Nope, you didn't miss the cap. I have to get up early tomorrow and will never be able to stay up until midnight tonight. It is still December 21st in California. Hopefully, sometime tomorrow.
            Hi! While you two gifted artists were tossing this delectable idea between you, I'm drooling at the prospect of getting one! Make it, I will buy!

Just sayin', I love the calendars, *Lys* and *SamFan31*. Thanks for your hard work!
            MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
            sigpic
            Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
              It's an easy mistake to make. You came in after it happened and there's no way anyone can read through all 1170 pages of posts before posting. That's what. 23,400 posts. It's next to impossible if one ever actually wants to join in and post.

Newbies to the thread are bound to commit the occasional faux pas. I'm sure I will as I haven't read through the whole thread either simply because I don't have time due to this thing called RL. Hopefully if I do, kindness will continue to reign here and I will be gently nudged back on course.

So keep posting and have fun. I personally have enjoyed what you've had to say so far.

Cheers.
              It's true what you all say....

Hic Comitas Regit!
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hey all: Been out for a while - more RL stuff. I've signed up for Shore Leave in July and got a room across the street being the venue is filled up. I really like the patch idea, and really really look forward to meeting some of you.

So who's costuming? I'm thinking BDUs are out in July in Baltimore.

Oh, and as for what Sam does to pamper - put mods on her cycle yo!
                If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Strix has quietly posted another great chapter of "Under Fire."

Comment

I wish all of Amanda's greatest fans, a happy Holiday season and a safe, healthy New Year! I miss you all very much!
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                      Strix has quietly posted another great chapter of "Under Fire."
                      Thanks, jckfan55. I just finished posting the final chapter, also. It may take a few minutes to show up, but it's done.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2615836/1/

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                        I wish all of Amanda's greatest fans, a happy Holiday season and a safe, healthy New Year! I miss you all very much!
                        **HAPPY HOLIDAYS, LIDA!**

Just sayin', you're missed, too! Good wishes at you and yours!
                        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                        sigpic
                        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Hi Lida,

I hope you are feeling better and also have a happy Holiday season. It is great to see you posting every so often again! I was glad to hear that you are going to attend the Vancouver con and see AT. Take care!

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                            Thanks, jckfan55. I just finished posting the final chapter, also. It may take a few minutes to show up, but it's done.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2615836/1/

Woohoo! Looking forward to finishing reading your story tonight, Strix Varia!

Thanks for finishing it--can't wait to see what happens!

Comment

(((((Lida))))) Season's greetings to you as well.
                              ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by KatG

Cheers.
                                Gee, even some of us who have been around since early on haven't read every page of this thread. There have been numerous big chunks that I've missed, which could contain just about anything, and I wouldn't know.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Working...
                                X