• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigBadBob
    LMAO!!!!! nice one.
    Glad you enjoyed.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
      Lys I so love you calendar. Can't wait to see what will be next.

Well before I head to bed how about a couple behind scene caps

look in the background. she's got a super soldier, a jaffa and a man in a bathrobe (and not much else)

poor girl, three 'hunks' no waiting

my caption: This is the last time i let Teal'c set me up on a blind date
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Okay you guys have been cracking me up with some of the captions to the pics I posted before I went to bed last night. For those that wonder what they are from, they are from the Directors Series on Reckoning. Because a couple of people have asked about the robbed figure here are a couple more pics so you can see who it was in the robe and from the second picture you can see why she was wearing it during the rehearsal.

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
          look in the background. she's got a super soldier, a jaffa and a man in a bathrobe (and not much else)

poor girl, three 'hunks' no waiting

my caption: This is the last time i let Teal'c set me up on a blind date
          I think she should go the one in the bathrobe

edit: Oh, I see Tsax let the secret out

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
            I think she should go the one in the bathrobe

edit: Oh, I see Tsax let the secret out
            nice try
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Lys, you should make one of those 365 day tear off “Page-A-Day-Calendars”. I’ve been looking for a Stargate one for years with no luck. If you will build it, I will buy!

Comment

seeing as i've been so bummed about everything sam related for a while, can anyone tell me if there's any sam-centric eps coming up? and i'm also referring to any season 10 spoilers anyone has heard. (as far as i know, sam's 'just there')

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                    Lys, you should make one of those 365 day tear off “Page-A-Day-Calendars”. I’ve been looking for a Stargate one for years with no luck. If you will build it, I will buy!
                    checks date, checks time left before the new year is exhausted by the prospect
                    SamFan you want my death !
                    But that's an idea There are plenty funny pics in the world of Stargate for me and I could play with them. Lys slowly recovers and puts a mischievous grin on her face

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      seeing as i've been so bummed about everything sam related for a while, can anyone tell me if there's any sam-centric eps coming up? and i'm also referring to any season 10 spoilers anyone has heard. (as far as i know, sam's 'just there')

sally
                      Spoilers for season 10
                      Spoiler:
                      Mallozzi mentioned something about how they aren't going for any character centric episodes in season 10...
                      In his latest blog though, he mentioned that there is a really great Carter/Daniel scene towards the end of Morpheus (which I think is meant to be episode 10x2)

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                        checks date, checks time left before the new year is exhausted by the prospect
                        SamFan you want my death !
                        But that's an idea There are plenty funny pics in the world of Stargate for me and I could play with them. Lys slowly recovers and puts a mischievous grin on her face:D
                        Hmm, mischievous grins sound promising. Tell you what, take your time and work at your leisure and then have it available for our merchandising selections for GABIT2/AT2 as a 2007 calendar. In any event, I'm your first customer. Heck, I'd even purchase a daily calendar that runs from July - December, 2006. Can you tell I'm desperate for one of these things???

Comment

Hmm, mischievous grins sound promising. Tell you what, take your time and work at your leisure and then have it available for our merchandising selections for GABIT2/AT2 as a 2007 calendar. In any event, I'm your first customer. Heck, I'd even purchase a daily calendar that runs from July - December, 2006. Can you tell I'm desperate for one of these things???
                          Hey ! That's an idea ! I've got some serious capping to do then !

By the way, where's your countdown ? I miss your pic of the day

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                            Hey ! That's an idea ! I've got some serious capping to do then !
                            If you'd like help just holler...

Nope, you didn't miss the cap. I have to get up early tomorrow and will never be able to stay up until midnight tonight. It is still December 21st in California. Hopefully, sometime tomorrow.

Comment

If you'd like help just holler...
                              HELP!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                                HELP!!!!!!!!
                                You got it. I'll be your 2IC. I wonder if this calendar idea is actually something that would be feasible???

Comment

Working...
                                X