Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    what? two hours and no posts???? we can't have that

ok, here's a topic. let's say that sam gets headaches. like who doesn't. but many women get migrains (like i did last night)

when sam wants to pamper herself, what does she do?

long hot bath? snuggle on the couch? treat herself to some 'bad' food....like pigging on chinese, ice cream or maybe she scarfs down a whole frozen pizza

what do you see sam doing to pamper herself?
    She has Thor give her a massage. Oops, wrong thread!

Comment

since there are now 3 cons that amanda will be at - schedule permitting - next year and someone from this thread, or someones, will be at each one, folks were wanting to come up with ways to identify us.

thus far we have wrist bands. Myrth i belive, had a line on a company that makes those and was gonig to talk to Julia of Gabit about us selling those wrist bands - to ourselves and others - and giving the proceeds to one of amanda's charities.

the second option was a patch. we talked about t-shirts, but given sizes and shipping, that'll be hard, but patches can be sewn/pinned on and are more versatile. we were going to come up with a couple of designs, vote on them and have them made to be sold, also with the proceeds going to charity

individual t-shirts or the such will be up to the folks that want to do it. several folks have been willing to use/submit artwork of thiers to get shirts made
      March is just around the corner! Have we decided on what apparel will be the "official" logo, or have we decided on the designation of an apparel committee? They'd coordinate the creative decisions and distribution of the patches/t-shirts/etc. I think five people would be a nice round number.

Comment

ok, here's a topic. let's say that sam gets headaches. like who doesn't. but many women get migrains (like i did last night)

long hot bath? snuggle on the couch? treat herself to some 'bad' food....like pigging on chinese, ice cream or maybe she scarfs down a whole frozen pizza

Long hot bath, followed by pizza, I reckon. I would say a massage from Jack, but realistically, I'd go long hot bath.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          Long hot bath, followed by pizza, I reckon. I would say a massage from Jack, but realistically, I'd go long hot bath.
          You do realize that if Sam got a massage from Jack, she'd have to follow it with a LONG, COLD SHOWER! <weg>
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I know, that's why I said, realistically just the long hot bath.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
              Guess I will be seeing you again in March.
              Be afraid, be very afraid. mwahahahahahacoughhahahaha

*rushes back to work now that her 15 minute break is over
              sigpic

Comment

Bye SunKrux! Have fun...well....don't bore yourself too much.

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam

"Right, McKay, you've got exactly five seconds to get back up that chimney..."

Three days later...

"With all due respect Sir, I know it was my house and my chimney, but I have absolutely no idea how Mr McKay got stuck up there..."
                  ROTFL

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

A long hot bubble bath. A few candles, a bottle of Baragiers white wine and srawberries on the side.

All the while waiting for Jack to join her.

Yes I'm a closet J/S at heart.

Comment

Well before I head to bed how about a couple behind scene caps
                      Amanda - I must not laugh at all the squeeing fan girls and guys. Especially since I don't know what a "squee" is.

Couldn't resist captioning that one.
                      sigpic

Comment

Bye SunKrux! Have fun...well....don't bore yourself too much.
                        I didn't...work bores me enough. We had our holiday party at work today. I came away with two candles (one supposedly smells like blueberry muffins) and a really cool glass box that has a cool lid. I'll have to find some yummy smelling potporrui (whatever!) to put in it as the lid is basically some metal flowers on wire.

Have eaten WAY, WAY, WAY too much junk food today.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, I know, everyone stopped posting last night. When I went offline I was the ONLY person viewing this thread!

Sorry to hear you had such a bad headache Sky.
                          Hmm, what would Sam do if she got migrains...
                          I don't know, doesn't she work with a headache called Jack O'Neill?

*ducks*

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Sam: Oh my, when did Bath robes become the latest Jaffa fashion?!

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Perhaps someone should have told RDA that we cancelled nude Friday.

Comment

Perhaps someone should have told RDA that we cancelled nude Friday.

LMAO!!!!! nice one.

24/7 Wake - KrackHouse server: 69.28.221.211:16567
                                24/7 Groundpounders - Krackhouse: 69.28.221.210:16567
                                Both heavily admined.

Comment

Working...
                                X