No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I have a feeling I'll still be playing with all these fun brushes in a year

Threw this together tonight, Agent Dark, I figure you'll get it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
      Well I have a feeling I'll still be playing with all these fun brushes in a year

Threw this together tonight, Agent Dark, I figure you'll get it.
      Eep, I'm not sure I do I notice the Channel 7 logo in the corner though...

Great pic though

Comment

** HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAMANDA! **

Um, belatedly. Looking forward to catching up on the wonderful Samandan posts of creativity and love for AT/SC.

Just sayin', quite big for our age, aren't we? Here's to many more. (Oh, any cake left? )
        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
        sigpic
        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
          Oh, yes, there would be some amongst us who would complain ... you may want to go back through some of our weightier discussions on the role of women in science fiction.

Let me answer another question: there was a Royal Baker, a lovely Samandan named Atteria. Sadly, she died this past autumn. Again, more back reading for you to do!

Peace, CG
          The not complaining was a joke. I'm not a fan of overt sexuality in sci fi, even though I would love to see Amanda in more GUP style outfits. It's just not Stargate.

Secondly, I'm sorry. I didn't really and now feel a bit of a twit. Sorry if I upset or offended anyone, or brought back painful memories.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            The not complaining was a joke. I'm not a fan of overt sexuality in sci fi, even though I would love to see Amanda in more GUP style outfits. It's just not Stargate.

Secondly, I'm sorry. I didn't really and now feel a bit of a twit. Sorry if I upset or offended anyone, or brought back painful memories.
            No offense taken here! Just glad you're here and posting.

Hugs!

My LJ

Comment

Thanks, that's sweet. (((((hugs)))))

Comment

Well, first of all a very happy Bday Samanda! I'm sorry I didn't it was "our" Bday.

Second, after watching The Stargate - Atlantis Episode Grace Under Pressure, I have to say that (maybe spoilers): Amanda played a GREAT Sam Carter again. In that one episode (personnel opinion) Amanda's acting grew with 20-30% (above, the already fantastic level) so that'd make her acting on the level of 'I don't care if I have to walk 120 km, or go to Belarus (for example), I do wanna see Amanda's newest film she's playing in. Even if I have to walk through the dessert, or go through an area with a temperature below - 12 degrees, I do wanna see her. And that, my fellow Samandans, is a very high level. Sam grew also magnifiantly in this episode, I already liked her (hey I'm an Amanda ADDICT); but now; Sam? I really really likey like her. Oh did I mention I like, like, like her? Yeah, she DOES look great in pink! So like I said, Amanda and Sam, grew in that single episode, and boy, am I gonna love seeing her again (Amanda and Sam) in januari. Great acting, just great! Oh, did I mention she was great?

That'd be all folks,

Daivy

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by Daivy
                  Well, first of all a very happy Bday Samanda! I'm sorry I didn't it was "our" Bday.

Second, after watching The Stargate - Atlantis Episode Grace Under Pressure, I have to say that (maybe spoilers):
                  Spoiler:
                  Amanda played a GREAT Sam Carter again. In that one episode (personnel opinion) Amanda's acting grew with 20-30% (above, the already fantastic level) so that'd make her acting on the level of 'I don't care if I have to walk 120 km, or go to Belarus (for example), I do wanna see Amanda's newest film she's playing in. Even if I have to walk through the dessert, or go through an area with a temperature below - 12 degrees, I do wanna see her. And that, my fellow Samandans, is a very high level. Sam grew also magnifiantly in this episode, I already liked her (hey I'm an Amanda ADDICT); but now; Sam? I really really likey like her. Oh did I mention I like, like, like her? Yeah, she DOES look great in pink! So like I said, Amanda and Sam, grew in that single episode, and boy, am I gonna love seeing her again (Amanda and Sam) in januari. Great acting, just great! Oh, did I mention she was great?

That'd be all folks,

Daivy
                  Hmm.

I'm picking up on something...maybe it's just me and I'm being overly sensitive and reading things into what you said...

But by any chance do you LOVE Amanda Tapping???

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                    *waves* Hey there Qas. I was wondering why I couldn't see any visible sign of you on the thread recently, and then I found this a little way back. Hope you at least get to come read occasionally.
                    He has his own forums to play on these days.

And yeah, Amanda looks amazing in pink!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                      Hmm.

I'm picking up on something...maybe it's just me and I'm being overly sensitive and reading things into what you said...

But by any chance do you LOVE Amanda Tapping???

I think, if he does, we may share something. Do you know how long I sit staring at your avatar, Uber? So gorgeous and pink and gorgeous and Amanda!

Comment

This maybe old news for some, but I just found out last night...*does a happy dance*

AMANDA will be at the March Vancouver SG1 CON!!!!!!

I'm SOOOOO there!

So here's the deal...if no one has claimed it...I'd LOVE to put together a con book for Amanda, if no one else here minds. This will be my first time meeting her and I'd love the honor of presenting her with a con book. Any problems? I won't post an email address yet, until I hear from Samandans as to whether or not I will be an acceptable presenter.

Did I mention I'll be at that con? WOOOHOOO!!!

*makes note to start saving money now for the con*

*wonders if anyone will get that she's excited about this*
                        sigpic
                        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

That'd be lovely. I know there's the annual Amanda competition, but it'd be lovely if we could all write greetings, stories, draw pics and use our talents to create a book that we know she'll actually get.

Comment

RE: the replacement "Threads" not having a commentary. Given what a disappointment most of the commentaries were (to me), I'm not worried. What we probably would have gotten would have been Gary Jones and a writer or director cracking jokes and not talking about the episode anyway.

Comment

I like them cracking jokes!

But I think the problem was that they tried to leave threads as open for interpretation as possible, because of the whole shipper/anti-shipper thing and didn't want to confirm anything on DVD.

Which to me sounds pathetic and silly, but I can't really think of another reason for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                I think, if he does, we may share something. Do you know how long I sit

staring at your avatar, Uber? So gorgeous and pink and gorgeous and

Amanda!
                                Seriously...this woman is magical. She effervesces generosity, humor and

loveliness. I am of course a bit biased though.

With that in mind, I was inspired to be a little creative.

I hope you all enjoy it...it's been ages since I've done something just for fun like this, as in not for a client.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X