Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Perhaps posters prefer this thread as some have mentioned that they are not too happy with the character Sam Carter, but still respect and admire Amanda.
    Bingo.
    But I don't blanket 'hate' Sam, most of the time I love her, always have, I just have some issues with some of her storylines over the last year or two and I don't like the 'shipping' even though I don't have a problem with anyone else liking it.

FF
    sigpic

Comment

Ok. Was just suggesting that you'd be welcome!
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Oops! I let her get knocked off! Thanks for the bump, La Croix. It's quite dead on here since everyone moved over to the respect thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            Oops! I let her get knocked off! Thanks for the bump, La Croix. It's quite dead on here since everyone moved over to the respect thread.

No you didn't. It's the shippers/thunks threads that are doing it!! LOL/JK.
            I was gong to post something else, but my server locked up and now I forgot what I was soing to post.

As my Mother always said, if it's important, it'll come to you later.

Comment

Yeah, but things on here are rarely important. Priceless gems, yes. Important.... errrrrr...

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                Was playing with some new brushes tonight, made this, figured I'd share. You can never have enough Amanda/Sam pics right

Great brush work Myrth. I'm a bit of a collector when it comes to neat new brushes. You have a new source you'd be willing to share? I download and catalogue and stockpile 'em for future use, too.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Sure thing Mini Gotta go out for a bit now, but I'll send you the link when I get back.

Originally posted by minigeek
                  Great brush work Myrth. I'm a bit of a collector when it comes to neat new brushes. You have a new source you'd be willing to share? I download and catalogue and stockpile 'em for future use, too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                    Ooh sweet...me too! I found a really great one for making realistic looking crumpled paper. I'd LOVE to get your collection my miniature geekster friend...

On a completely separate note, I need to know how many people have been to cons where Amanda's been. Not just GABIT...but any con.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                      Ooh sweet...me too! I found a really great one for making realistic looking crumpled paper. I'd LOVE to get your collection my miniature geekster friend...

On a completely separate note, I need to know how many people have been to cons where Amanda's been. Not just GABIT...but any con.
                      Not me. I'm a convention virgin.

Comment

she was at gatecon 2001, 2003 and 2004...and so was i
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          she was at gatecon 2001, 2003 and 2004...and so was i
                          Oh yes. You and I shall most certainly talk my friend.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            Raises hand - Me I've seen her a couple of times at cons - and going to see her again in a few months.

Editoops pasted wrong image link
                            Last edited by tsaxlady; 17 December 2005, 07:39 PM.
                            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              Actually, it looks like a jar of mints on the desk, jckfan. Have the S/W shippers been invading again?
                              Oh my goodness! The shipping insanity is spreading!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                                Hello everyone.....well, back home again, but who knows for how long. Modern medicine......BULL!

I've missed you and our queen.....I'm not supposed to be upright for long, so I can't catch up fully.....sorry.

Forever, um, if you can add length to our queen's hair, think you could give me some too????? Please?

Well, better get off the pc before hubby returns......he's worse than nurse Ratchett.

BTW, I can't believe our queen will be at the March Vancouver Con.....I'm floating. That just might turn out to be the best medicine for me!!!!!

Hi Lida, nice to see you back
                                LOL i now have mental picture of your husband as a male version of "good old Doc Fraiser" with very large needles for some reason!
                                Take care of your self Lida.
                                ......TARA......

Comment

Working...
                                X