X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    Myrth! The sig! It's way cool
    It is good isn't it?

Tho' I also enjoy seeing what Sam pic is going to appear next in your sig, AD
    LizWhite.net

Comment

As do I.. and they all look so stunning. Don't s'pose you'd fill me in on what you do to em?

Originally posted by flippy18
      It is good isn't it?

Tho' I also enjoy seeing what Sam pic is going to appear next in your sig, AD
      sigpic

Comment

Think some of you may find an interesting announcement here in the News section

You know it's really sad that a person can be elated and miserable all in the same moment. I'm so happy to hear there is going to be another Gabit Weekend, but Nov 2006? Wow, I've just paid off my last UK trip. Not sure if I'll have enough time to save up again for this one. I really think it's time someone started up a Gabit: Vancouver weekend or maybe a weekend at sea with Amanda. I think cruising with Amanda through the Jamaican Islands would be fun.

Oh well, must think of new and inventive ways to get to UK again.

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          You know it's really sad that a person can be elated and miserable all in the same moment. I'm so happy to hear there is going to be another Gabit Weekend, but Nov 2006? Wow, I've just paid off my last UK trip. Not sure if I'll have enough time to save up again for this one. I really think it's time someone started up a Gabit: Vancouver weekend or maybe a weekend at sea with Amanda. I think cruising with Amanda through the Jamaican Islands would be fun.

Oh well, must think of new and inventive ways to get to UK again.

Kat
          GABIT: US!!!!!

Do it... Do it... Do it...

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
            GABIT: US!!!!!

Do it... Do it... Do it...
            lol

well there is shore leave, which will have amanda and carmen, and it's in the us, maryland to be precise

www.shore-leave.com

i sent in my money this weekend

gabit 2 sounds great. i may have to start beating the bushes and find someone to go with me
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'll most likely go to AT2(Gabit2). I haven't been to the UK before. Could be fun.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                I'll most likely go to AT2(Gabit2). I haven't been to the UK before. Could be fun.
                We're lots of fun...honest!
                LizWhite.net

Comment

Thanks Flippy!

We could use AT2 as a SAmanda get together! It'd be quite fun, and I'm sure AT would be highly amused at the idea of her "Royal Court" running round and causing mayhem. Sorry, I mean running round and being ever, ever so well behaved.

Depends were I am next year though. I'm not even sure if I'll still be living in Britain, and if I am, where in Britain I'll be living.

As for GUP, thanks for the spoilers. Very excited. The perfect follow up episode would now be one where Sam and McKay really WERE locked up together and see how it REALLY plays out. With McKay getting a few ideas from his hallucination, could be a hilarious episode.

As for the comment about all male actors having a clause in their contracts.... yes, it's annoying.... grrrr. In this case, I'm not so bothered, but Kirking really gets on my nerves (see Kirking thread advertised in my sig).

Tracy xxx

Ps. No heads up on the Royal Bartender Job???
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

We're lots of fun...honest!
                    Arrgggghhhhh! FLIPPY!!!! You're a MIDLANDER!!!!!!!!

I'm a Nottingham lass myself, but go to uni down in Southampton. Will be back next week. Good old NG2!!!
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I vote Shore Leave as an official US gathering for Samandans.

Comment

I vote Shore Leave as an official WORLD gathering for Samandans. Don't forget me spaz FCOL !
                        Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Oh, fine. I was GONNA come but... ptbptbptbptb.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

I said "US gathering," not "US Only," you sensitive ninnies!

Come, for the love of Samanda, before I box your ears.

Comment

I said "US gathering," not "US Only," you sensitive ninnies!

Come, for the love of Samanda, before I box your ears.
                              How come you're speaking of nationalities when you're going to an INTERGALACTIC event ?
                              And for the record, I don't fear you. I just got out of my boxe lesson with Teal'c. He said I had the spirit of a great warrior !
                              Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                                How come you're speaking of nationalities when you're going to an INTERGALACTIC event ?
                                And for the record, I don't fear you. I just got out of my boxe lesson with Teal'c. He said I had the spirit of a great warrior !
                                Listen, Voix, I was talking about venue. Only venue.

It just so happens that the nineteenth best Stargate gathering is taking place in Baltimore, and I actually might be able to rob a bank/launder money/hitch hike my way down there. I'm a bit excited.

So if you other peeps from other nations want to hang out with OTHER peeps from OTHER nations at li'l, ol' Shore Leave, be my guest.

But... if you want to go to GABIT: THE RETURN (or whatever it's being called), be my guest. I shall not blame you for your decision.

Stinkin' Atlantic Ocean... Always gets in the way of EVERYTHING...

Comment

Working...
                                X