X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flippy18
    Oh I wouldn't say JD was hunky...just very, very sexy

[bumping this topic up from Pg2. ]
    Hmm ... I'm curious ... just what is the difference between sexy and hunky?! More muscle mass?!

Comment

Happy late Birthday Jerin! I know I don't know you since I'm afraid I'm not able to get on here enough, but I hope you had a great day

Originally posted by ChopinGal
      Hmm ... I'm curious ... just what is the difference between sexy and hunky?! More muscle mass?!
      When I hear the word "hunky", I tend to think of guys who work out, so I would guess so.

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
      One week until Amanda in Grace Under Pressure! Whoo!
      I am looking forward to seeing GUP. It sounds like it will be a very interesting ep.

Originally posted by Boobala
      Okay.....

I drew another picture of Amanda because I didn't want to work on my homework and this one got done faster then the other one but I thought that all the Samandas would like to see it.........and I don't have a scanner at home *wishes to get one for christmas, ha.* and the only time to scan is when I am at school so here it is.....

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../amandatap.jpg

xox
      Nice drawing Boobala
      Felger: At least my heroes exist. If this was a Trek convention you'd be all dressed up like a Klingon.
      Coombs: Vulcan, Felger, Vulcan.

Comment

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
          Actually I was wondering that too.
          Big spoilers for Critical Mass, though Sal just gave them too
          Spoiler:

Carter was actually mentioned by Agent Barrett (Barrett was in this episode! ). Basically he was telling Landry some stuff, and he mentions that 'Colonel Carter just came back from off-world and she's going to help us figure out what the trigger might be [for the bomb that will go off on Atlantis]'

McKay did mention at the end that Hermoid was going to attempt to use an Asgard transporter to beam the symbiote outta Caldwell. But even if that did work, I'd say Caldwell would be suffering some pretty strong post-traumatic stress from the possesion. So its quite possible that he will have to step down from command of the Deddy.
          Good point!

spoilers from emedian.net (aka spoiler capital of the universe) for some eps closer to the finale said:

Spoiler:
          That Caldwell will come back to Duty on the Deddy, but there'll be some major trust issues between him and Atlantis - poor guy. I like Mitch Pileggi, so I hope he stays on. But if they're deadset on LOOKING for an out for him (and subsequently an "in" for Sam), that would certainly be the way to do it...

Comment

Re those spoilers and conjecture:

Spoiler:
            I think Carter will end up guest-starring on ATL only a handful of times. I doubt it'll be any bigger a deal than her absence from the first five episodes this season, probably less if I'm allowed to guess at it. And I think it'll be a story-driven move, not some migration for the sake of it. I think her story and Daniel's will take them across the street (so to speak) with the Ori/Ancient conflict out of a sense of urgent necessity, and it'll be a neat back-forth relationship between the two shows; watch one and then watch the other to follow the story through to its conclusion. I think it could be good. But I seriously doubt Sam will end up taking a spot on ATL full time thereafter. I think it's just for the sake of this particular story-arc that they're crossing her over. Daniel's apparently going too for at least a couple of episodes, so there's probably nothing to worry about at all. Really.

mini

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

Spoiler:
              I think Carter will end up guest-starring on ATL only a handful of times. I doubt it'll be any bigger a deal than her absence from the first five episodes this season, probably less if I'm allowed to guess at it. And I think it'll be a story-driven move, not some migration for the sake of it. I think her story and Daniel's will take them across the street (so to speak) with the Ori/Ancient conflict out of a sense of urgent necessity, and it'll be a neat back-forth relationship between the two shows; watch one and then watch the other to follow the story through to its conclusion. I think it could be good. But I seriously doubt Sam will end up taking a spot on ATL full time thereafter. I think it's just for the sake of this particular story-arc that they're crossing her over. Daniel's apparently going too for at least a couple of episodes, so there's probably nothing to worry about at all. Really.

mini

Nah, you're right mini. I doubt it would be THAT huge of a thing.

Thank goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

Spoiler:

mini

Nah, you're right mini. I doubt it would be THAT huge of a thing.

Thank goodness.

Comment

Sam's TOO Great a Character for page 2! Adoring-Sam bump!

Just sayin'.
                  MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                  sigpic
                  Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Looks like we need another bump

Come on someone talk to me
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
                      Sam's TOO Great a Character for page 2! Adoring-Sam bump!

Just sayin'.
                      Oooooops!! Sam slipped again to the bottom of the page!! One-Two-Three Boost Her to the Top!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

sorry guys, i can't quite post as much at the moment...living where i live i'm not gonna see critical mass for a few weeks

so i'm kinda avoiding spoilers

mmhm, ok, what non-spoilery would we talk about sam????

oh, i know, ok, here we got snow. lots and lots of snow. and it's cold, like it was 0 this morning

let's say that sam gets snowed in at home, what would she do stuck at home for a couple of days?

would she be content to be stuck? would she try to get out? enjoy the time off? stress because she wasn't at work???
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          let's say that sam gets snowed in at home, what would she do stuck at home for a couple of days?
                          Reprogram her microwave and make a device to beam her jello around the house
                          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

would she be content to be stuck? would she try to get out? enjoy the time off? stress because she wasn't at work???
                            If her power was off due to the storm, she’d fire up that spare naquadah generator in the basement and have juice to spare. Once her heat and electricity needs were taken care of, she’d hook up her computer so that she could correspond by email with anyone she wanted on earth and maybe do a little work too. After a day or so she’d get cabin fever, and have to get out, even if the roads were impassable. So she’d jury rig a communicator to contact Thor or whichever Asgard was closest, and get them to beam her out of her house and into the SGC, so that she could work. Then she’d realize that she was the only one at the SGC because of the storm, and have to request another beam-out, or maybe just make an unauthorized trip through the Stargate to visit a warm planet with plenty of beaches and water.

NC

Comment

*Cough**Cough* If I may, I would like to post an invitation....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                                *Cough**Cough* If I may, I would like to post an invitation....

LOL!!! I can't wait...It'll be the perfect break from finals studying!

Yea for the Special Ops team!

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                                My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                                My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                                My Stargate Videos
                                It's meant to be!

Comment

Working...
                                X