Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deepspace
    Yep, I did. There are all these pretty new avatars, it's so hard to choose. But I like this one at the moment.
    And I took off my old sig pic. It was fairly specific to death gliders, and now i'm not a death glider pilot, I'm a... Goa'uld Underling ! Please forgive me for all the terrible things I'm likely to do as a Goa'uld.
    It's all your fault people! You've been giving me so much rep that I got a quick promotion from Death glider pilot. Ah, my times in the skies were too short. But now I have an X-302 to fly *points to avatar*
    Hey deep, I just had time this morning to watch some of the special features for Region One S8 dvd's and really liked the one on Covenant. Lots of Amanda in it, hamming it up and being serious, and also several excellent closeups of her as "the lead pilot" of the X-302 from the Covenant photo gallery. Wonder if anyone can make some copies of the pilot photos for the thread ... or is that illegal?! Lovely pics and makes me want her to sit in the pilot's seat again in S9 or 10! Let's hope it happens!

Unfortunately, we don't have AT doing a con; instead, we have the Chris Judge con clip. It's actually quite good - he has such an infectious laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
      Well, I was wondering if he wasn't the one to cause those ads to pop up.
      Did you check if he was posting on page 1121 1speed ?
      Uh-huh, I think you might just have found the culprit, Lys.

From page 1121...
      Originally posted by Agent_Dark
      Sam, Teal'c and Daniel are boasting MP-7's. It's basically H&K's (the manufacturer that makes the MP-5) version of a P-90. It's actually designed so you can fold up the forward grip and butt-stock and hold it with a pistol grip (like Teal'cs doing) or extend the butt and forward grip for better balance and stability (like Sam's doing). And you'll notice on that drool worthy pic they have them holstered on their sides in a pistol style.

Comment

Hi Samandans i have a problem, i've downloaded Amanda's radio interview from BBC Essex and i can't hear anything, i've done and checked what the media players said to do and still nothing
        Has anyone got a link for the interview that i could try as i've gone and lost where i got the original link from, or if not maybe a transcript of what she said during her interview.
        Thanks for any help
        ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
          Hi Samandans i have a problem, i've downloaded Amanda's radio interview from BBC Essex and i can't hear anything, i've done and checked what the media players said to do and still nothing
          Has anyone got a link for the interview that i could try as i've gone and lost where i got the original link from, or if not maybe a transcript of what she said during her interview.
          Thanks for any help
          Here you go, tara.

Originally posted by chocdoc
          I found this recent radio interview with Amanda posted at her club site. She did this interview for BBC Radio Essex's Simon Baldock on the Sunday of GABIT.

I can't open it, but thought some of you could. I think it is okay to post this here? If not, let me know.

http://personal.geah.org/stargate/media/tea_at_3.mp3

If someone can hear it, does she say anything about season 9? Anything else interesting?
          I downloaded and managed to play it the other night, but for some reason it cut off after about 9m 30secs, just as Amanda was starting to talk about Coronation Street...
          Last edited by 1speed4Sam; 03 December 2005, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
            Here you go, tara.

I downloaded and managed to play it the other night, but for some reason it cut off after about 9m 30secs, just as Amanda was starting to talk about Coronation Street...
            Thanks 1speed for the link, your a gem and i can hear it now so off to listen to it
            ......TARA......

Comment

Heh,Heh,Heh, just seen that i'm a Death Glider Pilot now and i can't even drive a car let alone a space ship!
              ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                Uh-huh, I think you might just have found the culprit, Lys.

From page 1121...

It wasn't that difficult my dear 1speed. When you have "pistol" and "butt" in the same sentance, always look towards our special AD. It's the first rule of basic survival in Samanda.
                Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

JUST POSTED......... AMANDA TAPPING and .. AND .....CARMEN AGRENZIANO will be appearing at the shore-leave con in Baltimore Maryland..... July 7-9 (?) 2006 : )

JOY ..some happy news

Comment

YES ...... one round trip ticket to Baltimore please

Comment

Caught Pt. 1 of New Order in syndication today. I've seen it before but it struck me again what a great job AT does.
                      Spoiler:
                      That scene where she finally has had too much and cries is just heart wrenching.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                        Hey deep, I just had time this morning to watch some of the special features for Region One S8 dvd's and really liked the one on Covenant. Lots of Amanda in it, hamming it up and being serious, and also several excellent closeups of her as "the lead pilot" of the X-302 from the Covenant photo gallery. Wonder if anyone can make some copies of the pilot photos for the thread ... or is that illegal?! Lovely pics and makes me want her to sit in the pilot's seat again in S9 or 10! Let's hope it happens!
                        Well if they are in a collage it isn't copying right????

And since I changed one of these thanks to photochop we can share these right???

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam
                          Well if they are in a collage it isn't copying right????

And since I changed one of these thanks to photochop we can share these right???

Thanks, JS ... this is how we want to see her in future episodes too!

Comment

Originally posted by sky_blue_waters
                            JUST POSTED......... AMANDA TAPPING and .. AND .....CARMEN AGRENZIANO will be appearing at the shore-leave con in Baltimore Maryland..... July 7-9 (?) 2006 : )
                            JOY ..some happy news
                            Oooh, Carmen and Amanda! Amanda and Carmen! Sweet!!!
                            TX to MD will be nothing compared to the flight to London. Hook me up.

Kat

Comment

Baltimore in mid-summer, i better start tanning right now

Comment

speaking of ads at the top of the page being related to whats been posted, can anyone tell me why there's an ad for thundercats dvds at the top of my page? don't get me wrong, i want to buy them, i'm just a tad confused.

also, i just downloaded the AT interview from the link on the prev. page, and i can't hear it.

Comment

Working...
                                X