Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek
    ((sorry, had to remove the sketch for a bit))
    Okay, mg, this is just unbelievably cruel.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
      Okay, mg, this is just unbelievably cruel.
      LOL sorry! Got some advice from a friend at work about screen names and such. Here it is.

Please do not remove this sketch or post it elsewhere.
      If you want a larger version for private collection only
      please PM me privately; I'll see what I can do.

Ta!
      Last edited by minigeek; 29 November 2005, 08:19 AM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

LOL sorry! Got some advice from a friend at work about screen names and such. Here it is.

Ta!
        Wow!!!

My LJ

Comment

For those interested, the Sam/Jack shipper sketch is in the Sam/Jack thread.

It's ..... rather tongue-in-cheek. Heh, I hope it makes you smile.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...72#post4704672

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            Found these filming schedules up on the web tonight and I thought I'd toss them up on the thread. Looks as if Amanda should be nearly done filming unless things ran longer than scheduled. I still haven't read anything about her taking the part on Whistler, so I'm sort of assuming she turned it down. It looks as if the filming schedule might have conflicted with Stargate. Bummer.

ABBY LORD
            Abby Productions Inc.
            Exec. Prod: Meyer Shwarzstein
            Robert Mickelson, Matt Hastings
            Prod: Scott Kennedy
            Director: Matt Hastings
            DOP: Eric Goldstein
            PM: Craig Forrest
            PC: Michele MacInnes
            LM: Dan Carr
            ALM: Colin McCarthy
            PD: Bob Bottieri
            Cast: Joe Lando, Maria del Mar
            Casting: Clark & Page Casting
            Sched: Oct 27 - Nov 23/05
            222 Woodland Drive
            Vancouver, BC V5L 5C8
            215-9046 fax: 215-9047

According to an interview I read, Daniella Evangelista, who will be a guest in the Stargate episode "Crusade" also has a part in this movie and according to Daniella it will be a movie of the week for the Lifetime channel.
            Yay, a Lifetime movie--that means I'll have a chance to see it! thanks for the info.

Comment

For those interested, the Sam/Jack shipper sketch is in the Sam/Jack thread.

It's ..... rather tongue-in-cheek. Heh, I hope it makes you smile.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...72#post4704672

Smile and chuckle. It's just too cool, Mini - and very much something I can see Sam doing! ("Um, Sam, honey - you do know that that's not what women normally carry there at a time like this?" "Jack - considering what we do for a living and the kinds of things that happen to us on a 'normal' day, I think you're lucky I don't have the Prometheus overhead for crowd control!")

Way cool!
              ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
                Smile and chuckle. It's just too cool, Mini - and very much something I can see Sam doing! ("Um, Sam, honey - you do know that that's not what women normally carry there at a time like this?" "Jack - considering what we do for a living and the kinds of things that happen to us on a 'normal' day, I think you're lucky I don't have the Prometheus overhead for crowd control!")

Way cool!
                LOL yeah! And as Anni so eloquently said the other day - I'd like to see him take THAT off with his teeth!!

Really glad you like it.

Hugs!

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                  IT'S SNOWIIIIINGGGGG

HEEEEEEH *Jumps around doing silly Snow dance*

*sigh* I love snow

MSam
                  you can have some of ours. we went from tornados to blizzards in 24 hours
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Please do not remove this sketch or post it elsewhere.
                    If you want a larger version for private collection only
                    please PM me privately; I'll see what I can do.

Ta!
                    Okay, when do the T-shirts go on sale? American Girl baby tees, please! This is superb - seriously - I'd wear a shirt with this on it!
                    If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                    proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                    Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Hey Samandans! Sorry I've been lurking since I got back from the con. I'm house/kitty sitting for my aunt and well...her internet doesn't work. I'm in cell phone and internet hezmana! It's no fun!

Not sure when I'll be back...so if any one misses me enough, feel free to email me.

Take care and be good, to each other, fellow Gate fans and Vala!
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                        Hey Samandans! Sorry I've been lurking since I got back from the con. I'm house/kitty sitting for my aunt and well...her internet doesn't work. I'm in cell phone and internet hezmana! It's no fun!

Not sure when I'll be back...so if any one misses me enough, feel free to email me.

Take care and be good, to each other, fellow Gate fans and Vala!
                        SUNNY!!!!

Good to see you. We need to have your snarky, funny and yes... sunny disposition around here more often.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                          Found these filming schedules up on the web tonight and I thought I'd toss them up on the thread. Looks as if Amanda should be nearly done filming unless things ran longer than scheduled. I still haven't read anything about her taking the part on Whistler, so I'm sort of assuming she turned it down. It looks as if the filming schedule might have conflicted with Stargate. Bummer.

ABBY LORD
                          Abby Productions Inc.
                          Exec. Prod: Meyer Shwarzstein
                          Robert Mickelson, Matt Hastings
                          Prod: Scott Kennedy
                          Director: Matt Hastings
                          DOP: Eric Goldstein
                          PM: Craig Forrest
                          PC: Michele MacInnes
                          LM: Dan Carr
                          ALM: Colin McCarthy
                          PD: Bob Bottieri
                          Cast: Joe Lando, Maria del Mar
                          Casting: Clark & Page Casting
                          Sched: Oct 27 - Nov 23/05
                          222 Woodland Drive
                          Vancouver, BC V5L 5C8
                          215-9046 fax: 215-9047

According to an interview I read, Daniella Evangelista, who will be a guest in the Stargate episode "Crusade" also has a part in this movie and according to Daniella it will be a movie of the week for the Lifetime channel.

Totally OT, but she also confirmed that Claudia was indeed pregnant during the taping of Crusade and that she felt the baby kick.

Daniellla Interview

THE FOURSOME
                          Foursome Productions Ltd.
                          Prod: Carrie Wheeler
                          Prod. Supervisor: Gavin Wilding
                          Director: William Dear
                          DOP: Ron Williams
                          PM: Pam Gillies
                          PC: Georgina Petropoulos
                          LM: Robert Millar
                          PD: Shannon Murphy
                          Casting: Candice Elizinga
                          Extras: Alicia Scott
                          Sched: Nov 14 - Dec 2/05
                          288-5813 fax: 534-5942

WHISTLER
                          Uphill Productions Inc.
                          Exec. Prod: Kelly Senecal
                          Janet York, Noreen Halpern
                          Prod/LP: Sherry Lynn King
                          Director: Grant Harvey
                          DOP: Mike Marshall
                          PM: Simon Richardson
                          PC: Helen MaComb
                          LM: Marnie Gee
                          PD: Thom Ward
                          Cast: Jesse Moss, Amanda Crew,
                          Nick Lea, Ingrid Kavelaars
                          Casting: Coreen Mayrs,
                          Heike Brandstatter
                          Sched: Nov 16 - Apr 15/06
                          27450-55th Ave.
                          Langley, BC V4W 3Y1
                          637-2662
                          fax: 1-866-745-6439

Not sure if she took this part, but figured I'd add the info as well.
                          I listened to AT's radio interview, which was great by the way! I then started looking for info regarding the movies and possible TV show. So I am glad I found your post, oyu saved me from all the work! Thanks for posting the information!!

I thought AT's british accent was a wee bit stronger then usual. I usually can't tell she has an accent at all except for a word here or there. So I thought it was great to hear the accent. I'm not sure if it had to do with her spending time with her family in the UK or not. I know I usually lose my southern slang when I visit friends up North. Really I don't have much of a choice, they pick on me non-stop until I lose the slang. Great interview from AT if you haven't heard it yet, you should.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                            I thought AT's british accent was a wee bit stronger then usual. I usually can't tell she has an accent at all except for a word here or there. So I thought it was great to hear the accent. I'm not sure if it had to do with her spending time with her family in the UK or not. I know I usually lose my southern slang when I visit friends up North. Really I don't have much of a choice, they pick on me non-stop until I lose the slang. Great interview from AT if you haven't heard it yet, you should.
                            That's funny. I listened to it last night, too and sometimes she had the british accent, and sometimes she sounded kind of american.

And you're right: that is a pretty cool interview (thanks to a competent interviewer), and was loads better than the T4 crapola/rubbish/paste.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              SUNNY!!!!

Good to see you. We need to have your snarky, funny and yes... sunny disposition around here more often.

Thanks Uber. When I get back to my house, I'll be around more. Til then...it will be lurkerishSunny.

Thanks for all da green those of you who've given me green.
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                                It might have something to do with her travels, but I have to admit that when speaking with my American friends, I'm sometimes accused of having a temorary Brit accent as well. I don't know what that's about, but I've always shrugged it off. Torontonians and Vancouverites speak a lot a like (I think it's because we're the media meccas of Canada), and I think it can sound like we have strange, chameleon voices sometimes. Of course, travelling to other countries would only accentuate that, especially Britian! But it might just be that. I have a friend in Texas and whenever we speak on the phone, she laughs at me, I laugh at her (we're even on that score). But she's always accusing me of the Brit accent, and while I spent two years of my childhood there, I certainly don't think I have any accent left from it!

Ta,
                                mini

Comment

Working...
                                X