Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    Haha

Is this the 'Kick Arse Carter' pic you were talking about? Because it really does kick arse
    LOL no AD, I'm still working on that one. It's less of a realism one and more of a character pose.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
      'nother Carter sketch.
      Enhanced with Photoshop.
      Click it to get to the 'honkin huge version.
      And I do mean honkin' huge!

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/4314/atsketchthumb29dj.jpg

Huge version looks like this (more of the sketch is visible):
      http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4...16056bx.th.jpg
      Excellent work! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for a nice, large (not huge ) version.

Comment

LOL no AD, I'm still working on that one. It's less of a realism one and more of a character pose.
        Well....
        Stop Posting and Start Drawing!!!!

Comment

i agree, send her a print of it. make it part of a 'thank you for 9 years of sam' message

i think she'd love it
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

'nother Carter sketch.
            Enhanced with Photoshop.

You know, that just looks so cool. Green for you
            sigpic

Comment

'nother Carter sketch.
              Enhanced with Photoshop.

This is so beautiful ... I can picture your sketches and vectors as wonderful material for Uber's line of Sam Carter merchandise - starting with the t-shirt.

There is a way to set up a line of merchandise on a website ... Uber I'll get back to you later. The issue would be property/copyright laws. Anyone know more about this? If mini's drawings were reproduced on t-shirt or mug, would she need permission from AT because it's her image?

Gosh, we could start a whole line of Samanda products ... become entrepreneurs!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                i agree, send her a print of it. make it part of a 'thank you for 9 years of sam' message

i think she'd love it
                Except ... who'd write the message?

"Thanks for nine years of Sam. Here's a scary sketch of you by an obsessed fan. Cheers."

LOL sorry, couldn't help myself!! It popped into my head!

(Actually, she might even get a kick outta that message...)

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                  This is so beautiful ... I can picture your sketches and vectors as wonderful material for Uber's line of Sam Carter merchandise - starting with the t-shirt.

There is a way to set up a line of merchandise on a website ... Uber I'll get back to you later. The issue would be property/copyright laws. Anyone know more about this? If mini's drawings were reproduced on t-shirt or mug, would she need permission from AT because it's her image?

Gosh, we could start a whole line of Samanda products ... become entrepreneurs!
                  Well, I think it'd be cool if it went to charity like you suggested earlier. As for original artwork, even if it's of a celebrity, the copyright (of the image) remains with the artist. As long as we didn't use the words "Stargate" or "SG-1" anywhere, an illustration/drawing/painting/cgi piece would essentially be the property of whomever created it. At least, I think so! Where's our Royal Counsel?

Comment

Who'd write the message?

"Thanks for nine years of Sam. Here's a scary sketch of you by an obsessed fan. Cheers." eek:

Or...

"Thanks for the nine years of my favourite TV character - Sam. Just a little something I drew to show my appreciation of your work."

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                      Or...

"Thanks for the nine years of my favourite TV character - Sam. Just a little something I drew to show my appreciation of your work."

Must you be so rational? I have an insane image to uphold!

Comment

Except ... who'd write the message?

"Thanks for nine years of Sam. Here's a scary sketch of you by an obsessed fan. Cheers."

(Actually, she might even get a kick outta that message...)
                        Send it to Olivia. One of my family's most prized possessions is a portrait of my mom.

My LJ

Comment

Not for nothing guys, but the really sweet/generous comments and jello and stuff is so waay beyond what I thought the little thing was worth. You guys have my feathers so puffed up and fluffy right now, I might not fit through the door! Seriously, thank you so much for the kindness. You guys are the best.

mini(the puffy)geek

Comment

Not for nothing guys, but the really sweet/generous comments and jello and stuff is so waay beyond what I thought the little thing was worth. You guys have my feathers so puffed up and fluffy right now, I might not fit through the door! Seriously, thank you so much for the kindness. You guys are the best.

mini(the puffy)geek
                            http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...nGal/mybad.jpg
                            "You're darn right, mini ... remember that pride cometh before a fall!"

Comment

Exactly CG!

Comment

Regarding AT's status next year, there's a post in the "Teyla Appreciation Thread" that's a con report from a recent New England convention that talks about it. Camy got to see Rachel Luttrell and asked her about Amanda, and it seems that she will definitely be on Atlantis, so there's a good paragraph or so about what's going on with that if you guys want to check it out.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Working...
                                X