Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
    I hope we get DVD release or something soon, I've been lucky e ought to see space milkshake, but desperate to see RAOR
    i want to see both!!
    sally

sigpic

Comment

I hope we get DVD release or something soon, I've been lucky e ought to see space milkshake, but desperate to see RAOR
      Where and how did you get to see "Space Milkshake"? I'd love to see it.

Comment

Me too.
        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Where and how did you get to see "Space Milkshake"? I'd love to see it.
          It was on YouTube for a very short time, not the greatest quality, and I felt very guilt ridden watching it, but I know I will always buy it anyway so I guess it was okay. It is hilarious
          sigpic
          Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            does anyone know when 'space milkshake' and 'random acts of romance' will be available for non canadian fans?
            Space Milkshake is doing the festival circuit outside of Canada but so far no release date for TV/Cable/DVD

I haven't heard anything more about RaoR since it did the festival circuit
            -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
              Space Milkshake is doing the festival circuit outside of Canada but so far no release date for TV/Cable/DVD

I haven't heard anything more about RaoR since it did the festival circuit
              thanks, realm.

i'll wait...

but it'll be worth it!
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Spoil me!!!

Also, a retweet from Amanda about appearing on Adrian Paul's radio show.

Excited!! RT @adrianpaul1: Come listen to my friend Amanda Tapping On Peace Fund Radio this week. <http://www.latalkradio.com/Peace.php >
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                  i keep trying for the powerball. Someone in jersey just took the last $320mill jackpot.

eh-t! Saw this and thought of you.
                  [ATTACH]37508[/ATTACH]
                  lol!

Originally posted by skydiver View Post
                  happy easter everyone
                  Bacon rules?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    lol!

Bacon rules?
                    It's April fools day. Welcome to Pork World
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Aporkalypse!

For a brief moment, I wondered if GW was making a statement, as the bacon backdrop reminds me of those supporter symbols on Facebook.... but then I realized what it was.

Well played, GW.

I wonder is AT pranks well.

Comment

Review under construction! Will be up shortly...sorry about that!!

uh...
                        *looks at thread name*

oh...nevermind -wrong thread!

(or perhaps it was a clever April Fool's prank...)
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

But, but bacon is not good for you

*wonders if GW is trying to get us by raising our cholesterol*
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Well they included "vegan bacon" and "turkey bacon", so there are healthier options (but probably not as tasty!)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                              Well they included "vegan bacon" and "turkey bacon", so there are healthier options (but probably not as tasty!)
                              If i can't have the real stuff I'd rather not have it. And have done exactly that if turkey bacon was the option. Why ruin good turkey that way? Even fakin bacon is better than it. Not that I'd eat that either.
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                                If i can't have the real stuff I'd rather not have it. And have done exactly that if turkey bacon was the option. Why ruin good turkey that way? Even fakin bacon is better than it. Not that I'd eat that either.
                                I agree. I've recently gone veggie (for my health, I love bacon ) but I won't entertain fake bacon, I've heard its pretty nasty and tastes nothing like the real stuff. I just won't bother - or I'll sneak a bit of the real stuff as a treat once in a while.
                                Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                                If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X