Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

Oh don't mention AT7 again, I start getting hyper at the thought of it.
    Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
    If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

This is the digital painting I wanted to show you

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps629ad6e7.png

and this one, although the resolution once uploaded is not very good

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps97e44477.png

I hope this link is allowed, someone please shout if it isn't.
      Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post

If you change the url tags to img then you can display the pics here. Just make sure the pics you share aren't larger than 100 kb, if they are you should just use the link like you did now.
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

ah turns out the smaller of the 2 is 600kb, just tried to post an img link again, my apologies

Comment

Try again in jpeg format.

(PNG is a real kilobyte -hog as are animated gifs.)
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

thanks bagpuss, i will convert them now

Comment

Good luck!
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

did you make those? wow!
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

I fully appreciate 'save for web and devices' in photoshop now

and

Comment

Yeah I did, took me over 66 hours - I remember spending 4 hours on Amanda's right eye, and that was only the first time, lost count of the tweaks I did.

Comment

Yeah I did, took me over 66 hours - I remember spending 4 hours on Amanda's right eye, and that was only the first time, lost count of the tweaks I did.
                        you did wonderful!!
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Those are great looking, Neverendingimagination!

Comment

Thank you, I've started work on my next one, a very shippy pic, preliminary sketch is done

Comment

They're amazing! You have a talent.
                              Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
                              My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Welcome new Sam/Amanda fans! See you at AT7
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

Working...
                                X