Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    The Simpsons to see if she can figure out Jack's fascination with the show. Science fiction movies to see if they're getting it right.

yes, and Sam also seems to like musicals--what was it, Singin in the Rain, she mentioned to Pete? I'd bet if she is into musicals, she might also like some other classics like West Side Story and maybe Fiddler On the Roof. (those ansty forbidden love stories) Or South Pacific and the song, "Gotta Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair."! And no I'm not a shipper, but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

i sometimes go and play in the rda/jack thunk thread just to get my dose of this gorgeous man. (sooooo hard to keep up in that thread because of the volume of the postings)

rda is THE sexiest man i've ever seen!!! *sighs*

sally
      That's okay. You're more than welcome to come thunk. I can't keep up either. You can really just jump right in any place!

And man...Amanda was lucky to be with him. I'd love to just watch all of them perform a scene. I bet it was fantastic.
      sigpic

Comment

old musicals

the sound of music, the king and i, kismet, royal wedding, white christmas, oklahoma

some fun eye candy movies, twister, backdraft, tango and cash

good disaster movies

jaws, and yes the starwars movies along with the treks
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

(((((1speed))))))

You're the best! Thanks so much for that.

Yep... "Bloke" and "Shrieky" seemed exceptionally idiotic. How sad is that? I can only imagine what was going through her head when being interviewed by these people.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            Jags schmags.

This year belongs to the mighty Tennessee Titans!!!!

WoooWoooWoooo

Oh, but if it were only true, my fellow Tennessean! Another disappointing game today. Sigh. Steve needs Eddie and Frank and Kevin and Andre---why, oh why, did they trade Andre to the Ravens?

But I'm hoping for a better week next week!

I'm still trying to catch up with all I've missed after an exceedingly hectic week! I'm really enjoying everyone's posts, and all the follow-up from GABIT. You guys really rock!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
              (((((1speed))))))

You're the best! Thanks so much for that.

Yep... "Bloke" and "Shrieky" seemed exceptionally idiotic. How sad is that? I can only imagine what was going through her head when being interviewed by these people.
              'I wonder if i get paid for doing this?'
              'I wonder if i can get a copy for the next crew party'
              'finally, i have something to show rick that's worse than regis and kelly'
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4sam
                SmB: You’re ahead of us as I explained before, and <to ShF> you told me not to ask this , that I might ruin it for myself and everybody else, but what the hell, I’m going to ask it. Does anything go on with Carter and O’Neill? Do they get it on?

AT: Oooh, what can I tell you… <sharp intake of breath> Let’s just say that they go fishing. <knowing look>

ShF: What, he uses his pole, does he?

AT: He gets me hook, line, and sinker. <another knowing look>

SmB: That brings a whole new meaning to the word “wormhole”.

AT: Let’s just say we go fishing… <ducks head, hides face, fans self with hand>
                I'm loving this! Just loving it!!!!! Thanks so much, 1speed!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  old musicals

the sound of music, the king and i, kismet, royal wedding, white christmas, oklahoma

some fun eye candy movies, twister, backdraft, tango and cash

good disaster movies

jaws, and yes the starwars movies along with the treks
                  Oh, I think you nailed her! These are just my kind of movies...I think I have all of these on my shelf.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                    Thanks for that 1s4s. I only caught one litle bit during the Enterprise episode break where one of the T4 idiots asked AT who would Carter go with at the end of a hard day, the enterprise comander (can't remember his name) or Jack o'neill and she said it had to be o'neill
                    Well, of course she'd go with O'Neill! Why would she go with Jonathan Archer? I think it's strange that they even asked her that! I adore Scott Bakula.....but my pick would be the same as Sam's!

Comment

another sam question.....what dvd's are on her shelf?

what does she own or buy and what does she put in her player and watch?
                      I can't believe no one has said this yet - MacGyver

I bet she also has both the original Oklahoma and the new one with Hugh Jackman

OT: I say again GO JAGS - they did beat the Steelers this year already

The Falcons - well I do like Vick and I have performed at more than one half time show in both the old Fulton County Satdium and the Georgia Dome
                      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Oh, drat – I am so hopeless at DVD’s.

I suspect Sam has _The Wizard of Oz_ - the fancy edition with all the extras, commentary, and behind the scenes stuff – and Jack gave it to her.
                        ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

'I wonder if i get paid for doing this?'
                          'I wonder if i can get a copy for the next crew party'
                          'finally, i have something to show rick that's worse than regis and kelly'
                          YES! This is a fun game!

"I wonder if THEY get paid for doing this?!"
                          "Did he really just say 'theoretic?'"

Comment

I think Sam would so watch the "Harry Potter" movies, even if she does it in secret.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                              I can't believe no one has said this yet - MacGyver
                              Oh my goodness, yes! I'll go so far as to say she had a picture of him in her locker.
                              sigpic

Comment

I like what everyone else has said so far (Twister--definitely--for the romance and the science!). Those would be among my picks for her too.

I bet she also has all of the Indiana Jones movies, the Harry Potters and The Princess Bride. It's just a fun movie....and the characters would HAVE to remind her of her crazy friends!

Comment

Working...
                                X