• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flippy18
    T4 update:
    "Stargate legend, Amanda Tapping" is on at 2.45pm

Thanks flippy18!!!

Now I don't actually have to tape (and even worse, watch) all of T4...

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
      And me watches France beat Australia in rugby
      LOL And me watches the Philadelphia Eagles "try" to get their act together and salvage the season!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
        LOL And me watches the Philadelphia Eagles "try" to get their act together and salvage the season!
        Maybe we should design a Samandan Trophy for those fine teams.
        Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
          Royal Social Director's Report to SAMANDA:

Samanda's Royal 1000th Page Celebration Ball

So began the Ball on Friday, Oct. 28, 2005 at Midnight. As with many a Ball or Party, a few timely revelers arrived to open the festivities. Even in Samanda, it appears it is stylish to arrive later! In honor of Samanda's beginnings, the very first post by majoral was reprinted for new and established Samandans. to show how it all started. Revelers arrived to play, and also await news from our Gabit Ambassadors, visiting the Queen's Court the same weekend! and .

... And the dancer of spaz, our very own Royal Documentarian, definitely needs our input for her Samanda project, introduced at the ball: (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=19429)

Our very first update came from Uber (sorry, no umlaut!) a much awaited missive because a cheer arose from all over the Kingdom! http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=19475

As you can see, the Ball was quite extensive, necessitating a Part 2. so I do not commandeer too much space. And comments/corrections welcome.
          (tsaxlady you are NOT forgotten! Will get your great pix next up!)
          I have omitted some participants ONLY for space. Many newbies joined us, many shy lurkers lurked, and all were welcomed.

Coming: Part 2:
          The Disturbance in the Samandan Force (or The Dark Force Invades the Samanda Ball!)

Just sayin', if it please the Court to comment.
          The Court is lovin' every moment ... kudos to all Samandans who remained in the kingdom last week and contributed to the celebration! And welcome to the newbies too! This was a wonderful report.

spaz, your project seems impressive too ... I guess I would suggest going way back to Astro's great summary post on Page 442 which will give you the links for many of your points of reference.

Speaking of Astro, she and I finally managed to touch base late last night and I'm happy to report that she is, indeed, alive and well and still consumed with college duties but does stop by to lurk a bit every now and then. Astro, our dear Keeper of the Flame, reduced to lurking!! Now that is a busy RL She sends her greetings to all and, hopefully, will be back on board as this semester comes to an end. I was excited to tell her all about Amanda's reaction to "the red book" and flowers and candy, and she loved hearing all about it!

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
            Thanks flippy18!!!

Now I don't actually have to tape (and even worse, watch) all of T4...
            Please give us a report later today, 1speed and flippy! Eager to know what Amanda has to say "post GABIT"!

Comment

T4 update:
              "Stargate legend, Amanda Tapping" is on at 2.45pm

Urgent T4 update!!!

Amanda is on at 2:25pm.

And to think I had to watch "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic" to find that out - FCOL, the things we do for the love of Samanda...

Comment

Amanda on T4 right now!!!

Looks like the interview was actually shot last Sunday, as Amanda's wearing exactly the same gear as she was at GABIT.

I've got it taped, so bear with me and I'll try to do a bit of a transcript.

[TEASER] S/J ship gets a mention... [/TEASER]
                Last edited by 1speed4Sam; 06 November 2005, 05:37 AM.

Comment

geez, way to go with their scheduling!! Good job I was watching anyway.
                  LizWhite.net

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                    Keep us informed on the progress of Mission: T4!

Season 7: Avenger 2.0, Space Race, Grace, Chimera and Death Knell
                    Season 8: New Order, Affinity, Covenant, Gemini, It's Good To Be King and Threads

They all feature Sam. Whether you'll like them or not, well that's up to you to decide

/me goes back to watch that certain scene from Chimera

S8 Reckoning, what about Reckoning II. Some great Carter\Jacob interaction... especially when the bad guy shows up.
                    Spoiler:
                    plus replicarter\daniel interaction was pretty cool
                    . Also AT was the best character in Mobieus so you got to count that too, great acting.

EDIT: Rugy league stinks, Rugy Union Rules -- Go All Blacks
                    I wish I got to watch more Crickett, I like what I see, but I couldnt deal with one of the 3 day matches
                    American Football rules - Go Bengals (probably will lose but whatever least we got to 6-2) Eagles? TO is a punk worse then Corey Dillon (or as we like to call him Leon - like the guy in the Bud comercials... not his fault he fumbled the other guys should have recovered the ball). I hope the Eagles find they can win without TO and no one ever hires him again. Hes not a team player (Like SAM CARTER\AT the ultimate team player -- got to keep this on topic )
                    AFL --- Like what I see, except the retro 70s uniforms.. not really into men in mini-shorts.
                    Hockey - Blue Jackets arent horrible but they got pretty much spanked by ALL the canadian teams this week.
                    Soccer -- still nothing good to say about it.. Still am annoyed by the offsided rule.
                    hmmmm, ok looks like that covers everything.
                    Last edited by AGateFan; 06 November 2005, 06:15 AM.
                    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Amanda was just on again for a brief appearance in the T4 Sci Fi Zone
                      LizWhite.net

Comment

Sam is awesome! She is beautiful and brilliant! I first saw her in "Prodigy" and I remember being mad at Hailey for saying Sam was wrong because I liked her (Sam of course ) so much.

The eps. I like the best with her are the Jack/Sam eps. My favorites being "Entity" and "Point of View". I know this isn't a ship thread, but I had to say that. I don't know which Sam ep. is my fave. "Singularity" is of course one of the best. The way she is in the Elevator, man, I'm always practically bawling on that part. I've gotta take some time out to say that Amanda is an incredible actor. Another one that I can think of off the top of my head is "Nightwalkers". I think that ep. did a good job of showing Sam's intelligence and that she is very good at thinking ahead. Although this ep. isn't just Sam, I also really like her in "Small Victories"; aside from the fact that she is just lovely and funny in that episode ("yeah sure, ya betcha"), I love the chemistry between her and Thor. Also, once again, we see Sam doing what she does best; thinking and saving others with her brilliant ideas
                        Last edited by Gatergeek257; 06 November 2005, 06:21 AM.
                        Felger: At least my heroes exist. If this was a Trek convention you'd be all dressed up like a Klingon.
                        Coombs: Vulcan, Felger, Vulcan.

Comment

Irritatingly smug bloke presenter of T4: "Can I call you Mandy?"
                          Amanda: "No. Noo."

Go Amanda!!!
                          LizWhite.net

Comment

Hey Gatergeek257
                            You named some of my favourite episodes there, I especially love 'Singularity' - the elevator scene gets me every time.
                            LizWhite.net

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                              Amanda on T4 right now!!!

Looks like the interview was actually shot last Sunday, as Amanda's wearing exactly the same gear as she was at GABIT.

I've got it taped, so bear with me and I'll try to do a bit of a transcript.

[TEASER] S/J ship gets a mention... [/TEASER]
                              1Speed, you're a sweetie.

Gal was also livin' out of a suitcase, keep in mind. Outfits she wore at GABIT might have rotated a bit more frequently than usual over the extra vacation.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Hey Gatergeek257
                                You named some of my favourite episodes there, I especially love 'Singularity' - the elevator scene gets me every time.
                                how i've heard that she did that....they did take after take after take and none of them were working out. so the director, i think it was martin, got in her face and yelled at her and yelled and yelled...and got her mad...then said 'ok, take that in there and do the scene'

and we get sam throwing a tantrum and some great emotion
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X