X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek
    Plus,
    Spoiler:
    I think Vala's hubby joins the dark side and probably ends up dead. So she'll have to move on, in that regard.
    Oh, I concur (not that anyone cares ).
    Spoiler:
    In the old days of SG-1, I'd say that Hubby!Vala would have gone missing, and/or become a Prior, or a Doci, so we could have reasonable denial of resolution to the UST, but, forgive me, I don't see the aggregated PTB/Suits as having that much, er, self-control these days. I think it'll be UST until Vala pops the WunderKind, and then the bridge will ring down to the engine room for for full speed ahead on the ship, er, fun, er funship (apologies to whichever cruise line uses that for a slogan!) Daniel!Vala.

And I certainly do want the Sam/Jack "hint". It can stay in the distant background, but dern it, I want it canon-ized! Besides, I think
    Spoiler:
    they're already married - we just don't know it, yet!
    !!!!!!WOOHOO!!!!!!

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I say that aloud?

Spoiler:
    Hey, all we need to see is a plain gold band on Sam's hand, or on the lanyard with her dogtags. And the reason they haven't announced it is that the economies of any number of small nations will be dwarfed by the amount of money that changes hands to pay off bets when the change of status forms are filed with the Air Force beauracracy. Nobody at Area 51, the SGC, or certain rings of the Pentagon would get anything done for weeks while they were counting up who owes whom and how much. And, besides, poor Sam would probably have to put up with Landry and Lam asking her how the wedding night went.
    ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Besides, I think
      Spoiler:
      they're already married - we just don't know it, yet!
      30 lashes with a wet noddle for this one mini.
      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
        Swwwwweeeet!!!! Now that's more like it!

Naw, I don't really have a problem with S/Jack ship. I even wrote one shipper story that has a sequel bouncing around in my head... Although, it went over sort of luke-warm, so I may not have pulled it off too well.
        I was gonna mention that story! I loved it-and would really love to read the sequel, too! Can I trade you a sketch of Sam Carter with two guns and some kick-butt gear for a sequel?? LOL I hope to be done my drawing some time in the next, oh, few MONTHS {sigh} - spare time issues. Which begs the question - what the heck am I doing HERE when I should be working! lol Shhhhh.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
          If you have not voted yet it MSNBCs IT poll get over there and vote Amanda is currently in second place.

MSNBC.com
          Just checked and Amanda now has a 2% lead! Yippee!!!

Edit: Just moved to 3%

Comment

Oi! You lot - don't you have any work to do at work? I can never find time to get on during working hours. In fact we're not supposed to use the internet unless we are clocked out!! Unlike some central govt types for whom the internet is a welcome relief from drinking coffee, us poor Local Govt Officers on busy on the go all day. In fact I didn't even get a break yesterday and had to make do with a packet of crisps for lunch from the snack cupboard - yes its a cupboard!!! Mmmm maybe that explains why I was in such a snarky mood last night?

Anyway I'm now dashing off for a weekend in mid wales - so I will catch up with you all on monday evening!!

Have a great weekend all!!

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
              Just checked and Amanda now has a 2% lead! Yippee!!!

Edit: Just moved to 3%
              Yes I just voted - lets everyone keep her in the lead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                Post it! Post it! I still LMAO thinking about it.
                OKAY!!!!

Just so everyone knows...it's STRIX's fault. So without further adieu, here's a repost of THAM.

In case you were wondering as I was what Sam and Thor's child would look like, feast your eyes below and meet: THAM!

Yes, Tham is proud that she has followed in her mother's footsteps and works at the SGC. Thor, the doting daddy, loves to comment on how her looks favor his side of the gene pool (although she does have her mother's hair...)

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I was gonna mention that story! I loved it-and would really love to read the sequel, too! Can I trade you a sketch of Sam Carter with two guns and some kick-butt gear for a sequel?? LOL I hope to be done my drawing some time in the next, oh, few MONTHS {sigh} - spare time issues. Which begs the question - what the heck am I doing HERE when I should be working! lol Shhhhh.
                  Hmmmmm.... I don't know that anyone has ever tried to bribe me with something I might really, really want before....

Let me finish the story I'm currently posting at fanfiction.net, and I'll see where the muse takes me from there... Fickle muse, though. Not one for much romance, unfortunately. Likes the gore for some odd reason.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                    OKAY!!!!

Just so everyone knows...it's STRIX's fault. So without further adieu, here's a repost of THAM.

In case you were wondering as I was what Sam and Thor's child would look like, feast your eyes below and meet: THAM!

Yes, Tham is proud that she has followed in her mother's footsteps and works at the SGC. Thor, the doting daddy, loves to comment on how her looks favor his side of the gene pool (although she does have her mother's hair...)

OMG!!! It's even funnier than I remembered.

My LJ

Comment

What do you think Sam's best performace was i think it was in
                      MOEBIUS part 1 & 2
                      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
                        What do you think Sam's best performace was i think it was in
                        MOEBIUS part 1 & 2
                        From an actor's point of view, I have to agree. Definitely Moebius. I know a lot of folks laud Grace, but Moebius would have been far more technically challenging to play.
                        Last edited by minigeek; 04 November 2005, 10:04 AM.

Comment

GAH.

Now I'm going to have nightmares.

OKAY!!!!

Comment

GAH.

Now I'm going to have nightmares.
                            I'm totally with ya, mini. Let's give Mary Beth some red jello for her troubles.

Mwahahahahahaha!

Just kidding.

Comment

OKAY!!!!

Oh that's too much.....WAY too much! Now I'll be thinking about other combinations. How could you???????? Well, at least she has Sam's hair....and her penchant for wearing clothes.
                              On fighting:
                              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                                First of all, thanks BAGGIE for posting here about the Orlin/Sam question from Sal. And congrats to both BAGGIE and Kliggins for winning the Tea with Amanda! I'm sure they may have mentioned it at the GABIT Attendees thread where they hang out - so check there! The probability of both friends winning two of the four raffle tickets was like a lottery win! Hope they're able to share some of that special time with us. Couldn't have happened to two nicer folks!
                                *Bows* Thank you for the welcome,and the congrats,CG. We have indeed mentioned the prize in that thread.I've also stated there that we aren't free to discuss the conversation between us all .
                                Sorry everyone...but you know what the net's like.

Working with Cameron Bright (juvenile Orlin in Horseman) ... was a delight. She said that she and Cameron hit if off quite well and "hung out together". Actually, he hung out in her trailer between scenes and played with Olivia. She said he's a wonderful young man and very talented.
                                Verified.That's what I heard too.No ep details.(Dammit ! )
                                When asked about her favorite episode from S9, she had to pause and think a bit and finally settled on Ripple Effect. She did not name who was coming back, but admitted that filming the episode was "bittersweet" because the guest actors would be leaving again. Amanda also shared that the special effects are amazing and that, in one scene, we will see "15 Carters"! Sounds good to me!
                                Ah yes..she did say all that,but kept it vague enough to be spoiler-free for those who haven't read spoilers.
                                (Several attendees later asked me about the ep and I told them to read GW,but explore at their peril as most of the threads contain speculation and nothing's certain,until an episode is actually aired !)
                                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                                X