No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strix, i can't green you, so everyone please excuse the OTness.

what IS your avatar???

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
      HEY, I went from a Super Soldier to a friggin Death Glider Pilot which, to me, is a huge honkin' step DOWN. So zip yer cakehole eh? At least you got teamsters.
      And don't eve get ME started, k? I don't even know what I was before all this went down, so understanding how far down the ladder I am NOW is difficult.

Heck, what AM I, anyway?

Prometheus Poop Deck Swabber... Greeeaaaat.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        http://www.cswu.cz/darth_annaud/atweekend/ - More Amanda pics from the Con! And really good res too! Go now, and view my friends!
        Thank you for posting the pics from Gabit. The pics of the Amanda and the puppy had me in tears. Everyone that attended, you are so lucky to have actually met this fantastic person. I can only hope I have the chance to meet her one day, but the chances of that happening look to be getting slimmer by the day.

Thanks again...great pics!
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Yay, its back up!

Comment

It's about time too!!!
            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

http://www.cswu.cz/darth_annaud/atweekend/ - More Amanda pics from the Con! And really good res too! Go now, and view my friends!

Oh wow, way to take my link and post it here to try and get all the credit...! lol
              The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Now everyone, go view the Amanda + Puppy love pics!

Comment

If you have not voted yet it MSNBCs IT poll get over there and vote Amanda is currently in second place.

MSNBC.com
                  My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Now everyone, go view the Amanda + Puppy love pics!
                    Ok that's just adorable. What a sweetheart. Ya just wanna hug her.

In honor of that, another hasty vector sketch of the loverly gal.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

In honor of that, another hasty vector sketch of the loverly gal.
                      OMG, you did that!! :O

/me has found new best friend

Comment

OMG, you did that!! :O

/me has found new best friend
                        LOL Thanks AD - actually (shhhh) but I'm doing a hand drawing now too of a kick butt version of Carter, kinda stylized; when it's done I'll post it and see what ya'll think.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally Posted by minigeek
                          I think it's wacky that someone would write a letter to an actor they *don't* like, just so they can tell them they hate their character.

Originally posted by parsifal
                          I can empathize with the sentiment, but it's a wasted effort to send the letter to a guest actor. It's not like he had any control over the so-called storyline. It does seem a bit odd to call Amanda. Wasn't he told that there were going to be a lot of people who hated his character?

you know, i think some ppl have a hard time differentiating between the actor and the character they play.

and i find it kind of hinky to be complaining to amanda about it too. i mean, how could he *not* know that pete was going to be disliked? 99.9 percent of 'boyfriend/girlfriend/other' characters are unwanted and unliked on any given show or movie. and seeing as his brother is one of the execs and writers, i'm sure that peter gave him the heads up. not to say that david shouldn't have probs with a really bad hateful letter sent to him , but what did he think amanda was going to do about it?

i sometimes get the impression that amanda is very protective of ddl. for some reason, i think he can take care of himself just fine.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

LOL Thanks AD - actually (shhhh) but I'm doing a hand drawing now too of a kick butt version of Carter, kinda stylized; when it's done I'll post it and see what ya'll think.
                            Wooo, can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by lord monk
                              Kck but. I hope we get Sam in every ep. of SG-1 and at least five for Atlantis next season. Then on some Fridays we can have Sam for two hours.
                              i like the sound of that!

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                you know, i think some ppl have a hard time differentiating between the actor and the character they play.

and i find it kind of hinky to be complaining to amanda about it too. i mean, how could he *not* know that pete was going to be disliked? 99.9 percent of 'boyfriend/girlfriend/other' characters are unwanted and unliked on any given show or movie. and seeing as his brother is one of the execs and writers, i'm sure that peter gave him the heads up. not to say that david shouldn't have probs with a really bad hateful letter sent to him , but what did he think amanda was going to do about it?

i sometimes get the impression that amanda is very protective of ddl. for some reason, i think he can take care of himself just fine.

sally
                                Maybe he called Amanda because they're friends? Just a thought

Comment

Working...
                                X