Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsaxlady
    (((((((SunKrux)))))) Thanks - A friend I met this summer at the BGS & SG Con lives in Burbank so I'm going to stay with her on Saturday night when I drive down for the Farscape Con so maybe I will buy a day pass for Saturday as well. We do need to meet at the con - have a feeling we will get along very well. I'll PM you for details.

Here is an article I ran across this morning - a bit OT but I'm sure if Astro was around she would tell us about it - so in Honor of Astro please read on:

NASA has a plan for asteroid deflection

NASA has outlined plans for dealing with an asteroid a quarter of a mile wide that astronomers believe is on a near-collision course with Earth. The agency says there is no need at present to dispatch a radio transponder to the asteroid, but adds that it will be keeping a close eye on the rock's progress through the solar system.

Stargate fans will no doubt delight in the knowledge that the asteroid, which used to be known as 2004MN4, has now been dubbed 99942 Apophis.

(snip)

Full article can be found here
    Apophis lives!

Man he's one tough bad guy to take out...

(((((((((((((((((((tsaxlady)))))))))))))))))))

I know this has been a tough weekend for ya. My thoughts and prayers are with you always.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      Wynonna???? Did you get WYNONNA?!?!????
      No, Ben wouldn't part with her. Funny story...at the last FS con, Fran Buller (awesome talented lady in her own right...Ben's BETTER half, imho) was asked about any props Ben got to keep from the show or something. She related a story about a couple of painters who'd come over to do an estimate on a job for she and Ben. One of the gents was a big FS fan. She called Ben to see if she could show the guy "Winona" and Ben said NO, hid her. LOL

Regarding sending letters, I say send them anyway...not, repeat NOT about the issue...but rather letters that talk about the positive...how much we appreciate/love Amanda/Sam...yadda yadda. Zero...zippo SQUAT on the issue as you're right...this weekend could be a really good thing for Amanda and I for one don't want to screw it up at all for her on any level...especially with the SS.

But as for letters about Amanda and Sam?? I say there's never a wrong time to be appreciative and supportive.
      Nothing wrong with sending letter of appreciation so long as the issue isn't brought up can't hurt.

Sorry I can't green you SunKrux...so let me instead smother you with lurve.......

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SunKrux))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I hope you can still breathe after that hug...those kinds of Überhugs can constrict one's airways if we aren't careful.

It's all good. Hugs are good.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Want to know another reason why Amanda is top notch in my book???

Here's a great story from GABIT told to me by Sandy (who's behind the wonderful Amanda Tapping contest)...

During the cocktail party, one of her friends..."A"...was sick. Amanda apparently came over to the table when they were discussing this. So Amanda told them that as soon as she came down, she'd go over to their table rather than make "A" wait while she did 10 other tables first. And that's what happened...when "A" came downstairs, Amanda kinda went out of order and went to their table.

The next day, Amanda asked "A's" friend how she was doing...and she told Amanda that she was still not well and that she wasn't eating much nor drinking; that they had asked Terri, the gabit medic, to take a look at her and that she may need to call the hotel's doctor...but they were waiting it out because it would cost £70 and that is alot.

Amanda said, if it's necessary I will pay for the doctor, that is no problem.

Isn't that AMAZING? Amanda offered to pay for the doctor to take care of one of the GABIT attendees.

That's a class act folks.

She's wonderful

Comment

Want to know another reason why Amanda is top notch in my book???

Here's a great story from GABIT told to me by Sandy (who's behind the wonderful Amanda Tapping contest)...

During the cocktail party, one of her friends..."A"...was sick. Amanda apparently came over to the table when they were discussing this. So Amanda told them that as soon as she came down, she'd go over to their table rather than make "A" wait while she did 10 other tables first. And that's what happened...when "A" came downstairs, Amanda kinda went out of order and went to their table.

The next day, Amanda asked "A's" friend how she was doing...and she told Amanda that she was still not well and that she wasn't eating much nor drinking; that they had asked Terri, the gabit medic, to take a look at her and that she may need to call the hotel's doctor...but they were waiting it out because it would cost £70 and that is alot.

Amanda said, if it's necessary I will pay for the doctor, that is no problem.

Isn't that AMAZING? Amanda offered to pay for the doctor to take care of one of the GABIT attendees.

That's a class act folks.

Aw, is it any wonder why I think she's fantastic?
          sigpic

Comment

Just read the news, everything seems to be OK, I hope Amanda gets the chance to do the Whistler thing as well as SG. Power to Amanda You go girl.

ÜberSG-1Fan thanks for sharing the story.

Comment

Please take a look at the comment I made in Joe's Blog and tell me what you think good/bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                I guess my main issue is the fact that some here are perfectly ok with bashing TPTB (whether or not they deserve it is beside the point, imho) when it's not allowed to bash other characters. For me, I see the cast/crew of any given show as a family and bashing one or the other is wrong, period. It's also not fair to say, "No bashing other characters" and yet bash TPTB. They're all equal in my eyes...they all work equally as hard to bring us an hours worth of entertainment each week.
                Just me, but I think it is okay to express reservations, doubts, and even criticism of things with which you don't agree. You know, I email my political representatives all the time, too. If I was calling TPTB a bunch of rat *******s, I agree it's out of line, and maybe I have stepped over that line in the past, I don't know. It certainly wasn't intentional. But if I tell my congressman that I think his piece of legislation stinks because of x,y, and z reasons... is that bashing him? And I don't think it's bashing him to tell him I don't like the way he votes, either, because that can have an effect on my life (just as the decisions made by TPTB can affect my viewing pleasure of the show).

Also, (and I'm not entirely sure this really relevant, but I'm going to toss it out there, anyway) when I refer to "TPTB" I mean it in a very generic sense. From the writers, producers, up to the suits at Skiffy and Sony... I apply it to the people responsible for making decisions, whomever that may be. It's a given that I don't honestly know who is ultimately responsible, so "TPTB" it is. So when I hurl my criticisms at TPTB, I don't have a specific person or target in mind. I would hope that anyone reading it would be able to distinguish whether or not the complaint was legitimate and applied to them directly and blow it off if it didn't.

But my main point is, I don't think expressing disagreement with something or someone always constitutes bashing, and sometimes I wonder if people (not implying you, SunKrux) confuse the two. I don't want this thread to become someplace where it's not acceptable to post a complaint or criticism.

I am far more sensitive to the issue of negativity in general. Criticism by nature is negative, and I can appreciate that people can tire of that. Tsaxlady has expressed her dismay at the negativity on the thread recently, and I can totally appreciate that. I do apologize for adding to it; I know I am guilty of that. But I think skydiver and others do a really good job of distracting us when things get really out of whack. We're all going to have good days and bad days, and sometimes negativity will permeate the thread and get everyone down. But then Chopingal will chip in with a poem, or the Royal Accountant will break out the gin, and we'll have a party.

There's a lot going on in the fandom right now, and people are going to have mixed reactions. Name-calling is never okay, but I think it's okay to vent a little and go on the occasional rant. Just my tuppence, for whatever it's worth.

My LJ

Comment

... There was nothing wrong with what Amanda said or the Gabiteers' reports or Samanda's and SG-1 fandom's reaction. Amanda told the convention goers what was going on because she knew they'd ask and she was being straight with them. What happened after that was fans drawing conclusions based on trends we've witnessed this past year BASED on decisions made by TPTB ....

... So...to recap...even if we're wrong about everything, I don't regret a thing. Fandom almost universally united behind Amanda/Sam...and JM felt the need to devote 3 paragraphs of his blog and answer questions directly about this because it became such an issue...and all of that is good. They know she's a fan favorite...maybe they needed reminding. Who knows? Maybe they started taking Amanda and Sam for granted and needed a kick in the caboose to remember what they have in her.

I'm glad Amanda mentioned it on her site too...although I hope that none of this caused her any problems. Actually it might have the opposite effect because she'd have a little leverage when negotiating her contract. That also could be a good thing coming from a negative experience ....
                  Uber, I am taking the liberty of using parts of your post, hopefully as my context, for a very difficult personal post ... probably the hardest post I've ever written at this thread.

I am doing this now, at my office, because it seems that I and my fellow Samandans have somehow managed to create a tempest which streamrolled out of control from our weekend reporting of Amanda's Q&A sessions at GABIT. Needless to say, the old adage of "the purest intentions" has created a hell of a difficult situation which seems to have embarrassed the actor herself and caused her to fire off a response at her website about "the only negative thing that happened" at her very special weekend at GABIT. That was the hardest sentence to read ... there should not have been anything "negative" about such a beautiful and fun weekend with her fans! We were thrilled to be in her company and to let her feel our love and support.

I am almost in tears writing this as I really have to think of a proper apology to Amanda for what seems to her a breach of trust. Those of you who know me and Coley and Kat and Tone, know that we would never intentionally hurt or malign someone we so respect and admire. I know that Coley at this very moment is just as disturbed and heartsick over this. By bringing back to SaGC what we thought would be a careful report of Amanda's own words, we opened ourselves to much more publicity than we (or she) had expected or intended. Nowhere did we report her leaving the show, but this rumor probably grew from the candor of what was reported. And now everyone is in an uproar.

Some here have tried to quell the flood of negativity and excited innuendos. Thank you for your wisdom and restraint. I, myself, posted my own strong feelings about TPTB when I should have stepped back a bit. There was a sudden spike of publicity which, obviously, could either help or hinder her in upcoming contractual negotiations. I/we should have been more mindful and sensitive to this kind of consequence.

The fact that, within the space of a few short days, so much was said by so many does, in itself, speak favorably and positively of Amanda's popularity. Fans who never posted before came to this thread and released their feelings about a fine woman and actor. So, if our premature posts caused that upswell of support, perhaps the "negative thing" also had a positive consequence too. I would like to think so.

However, the fact that our posts seem to have hurt Amanda, I cannot reconcile. I will try to make amends to her directly and will be writing for Coley, Tone, and Kat.

I am sorry that this unfortunate turn of events ever took place and I hope that Amanda will not judge Samanda by what we seemed to have done wrong but by our sincerity of heart and our love for her which have been expressed consistently and ardently on this thread.

Peace, CG
                  Last edited by ChopinGal; 01 November 2005, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
                    Not absolutely certain but wasn't the convention called Shore Leave?
                    http://www.shore-leave.com/
                    WOO HOO! Only 25 minutes from me! Oh I hope so!!!!

Poz

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                      I am doing this now, at my office, because it seems that I and my fellow Samandans have somehow managed to create a tempest which streamrolled out of control from our weekend reporting of Amanda's Q&A sessions at GABIT. Needless to say, the old adage of "the purest intentions" have created a hell of a difficult situation which seems to have embarrassed the actor herself and caused her to fire off a response at her website about "the only negative thing that happened" at her very special weekend at GABIT. That was the hardest sentence to read ... there should not have been anything "negative" about such a beautiful and fun weekend with her fans! We were thrilled to be in her company and to let her feel our love and support.
                      CG, you guys just reported what she said... it was other people who took the story and ran with it. You are responsible for the report, but you are NOT responsible for how other people interpreted the information you provided.

I am sure that Amanda is well aware that con reports are nearly instantaneous in today's world. I seriously, seriously doubt that she blames you or anyone else at the event for how your honest repetition of her own words got taken out of context by other people.

If you feel the need to apologize to her, please do. But I'm sure she's kicking herself for what she said far more than she would ever blame you.

It's not your fault (or Kat's or Coley's or 1Speed's) for telling us what she said. We were, after all, begging you for news. You delivered. Okay, so maybe it's OUR fault for asking you to tell us about the con... But seriously, it's the people who read the con reports and drew their own conclusions who started the nuclear reaction. You shouldn't try to take all the blame for the actions of an entire fandom. And it has resulted in an impressive outpouring of support for Amanda and Sam, so maybe the cloud has a silver lining (that's hopefully not radioactive).

My LJ

Comment

Strix, that was eloquently spoken. There simply is no such thing as a perfect world, perfect people, or a perfect forum; most especially in a forum where free speech is encouraged. There are only perfect intentions. And I think, despite every shred of "negativity" this thread has seen, the fans here in the SaGC thread do have good intentions. Folks here do not spew hatred, but there are levels of compliance and complacency.

People are going to have opinions. Opinions about the actors, about the producers, about the network, the writers, heck the special effects team (a gal can hope!). We're going to have 'em. So long as we feel free to express those opinions openly - with respect for our fellow posters and with respect for those who might also disagree with us - I think we're quite able to preserve the integrity of this forum just fine.

What we don't have to pretend to be, are paragons of perfection; lord knows Amanda Tapping isn't one either. I think SunKrux is absolutey right in that "raging against the machine" is neither productive, nor helpful. But I think stifling our opinions, whatever they are, isn't helpful either.

Here we have the motto: Kindness Reins. So lets go by that. I think the best rule of thumb would be to simply ask ourselves the question: "Is this what I'd say to xxxxx, if s/he were standing in front of me right now?" and if so, "Is it important enough that I say this, even though it might impact another person's feelings?" and if so then heck folks... SAY IT. And mean it. That's what a discussion forum is all about.

There's a great quote I added to my signature recently because I loved it so well. I'm sorry I don't know who the originator is. But it says: "People may not always remember exactly what you said, but they'll always remember how you made them feel." ... It's so true, isn't it? I think SAmanda has always (since I've known it) guided itself by this principle.

Having said that!

I certainly do have several personal opinions stemming from the recent discussion(s) here, and of course from the more-recent press release at amandatapping.com. I'm not going to write an essay and share them all, but I do think today's mini-press-release essentially re-confirmed everything we heard from the great group of GABITeers that reported back. So that's good. I just hope very strongly that none of the GABITeers feel even remotely "responsible" for starting any rumors - because you didn't. Guys, please know that. Nothing any of you said was less than an accurate account of just exactly what happened on the weekend, and I hope you all know how greatful those of us who didn't get to attend GABIT are to have received such a great series of accounts from you all.

As to the press-release, because it came "from Amanda", and because it said "I have every intention of returning to Stargate", it's going to make a lot of people feel better now and I'm glad of that, but its content was still the same as what we heard from the con-goers. I hope we can all agree on that too, and remember also that nothing a person chooses to open their dialogue with on stage (regardless of who they are) is said "by accident". So there was nothing to misinterpret there, either. It was what it was. It did what it did. So hopefully we can be realistic about that, too. Even in hindsight. Especially in hindsight. I'd guess her answering machine was flashing like a strobe when she got back from the UK.

I think it's perfectly okay for fans to speculate on where an actor's career is headed, whether s/he might wish to sign or not sign a contract. Or whether the producing team of a television series knows what the blankety-blank they'd doing with their characters! We're the CLIENT here. And the professionals on this thread (from all walks of life) will appreciate it when I say, it's the devine right of the client to b--ch, bi--h, bit-- till they get what the heck they think they want.

Dissent with integrity is - well, it's still dissent, but at least we can all live with eachother, and look ourselves in the mirror the next morning, knowing we haven't said or done anything that compromises the fact there here in SAmanda ..... "Kindness Reins"

mini(the soap box slippeth)geek

Originally posted by Strix varia
                        Just me, but I think it is okay to express reservations, doubts, and even criticism of things with which you don't agree. You know, I email my political representatives all the time, too. If I was calling TPTB a bunch of rat *******s, I agree it's out of line, and maybe I have stepped over that line in the past, I don't know. It certainly wasn't intentional. But if I tell my congressman that I think his piece of legislation stinks because of x,y, and z reasons... is that bashing him? And I don't think it's bashing him to tell him I don't like the way he votes, either, because that can have an effect on my life (just as the decisions made by TPTB can affect my viewing pleasure of the show).

Also, (and I'm not entirely sure this really relevant, but I'm going to toss it out there, anyway) when I refer to "TPTB" I mean it in a very generic sense. From the writers, producers, up to the suits at Skiffy and Sony... I apply it to the people responsible for making decisions, whomever that may be. It's a given that I don't honestly know who is ultimately responsible, so "TPTB" it is. So when I hurl my criticisms at TPTB, I don't have a specific person or target in mind. I would hope that anyone reading it would be able to distinguish whether or not the complaint was legitimate and applied to them directly and blow it off if it didn't.

But my main point is, I don't think expressing disagreement with something or someone always constitutes bashing, and sometimes I wonder if people (not implying you, SunKrux) confuse the two. I don't want this thread to become someplace where it's not acceptable to post a complaint or criticism.

I am far more sensitive to the issue of negativity in general. Criticism by nature is negative, and I can appreciate that people can tire of that. Tsaxlady has expressed her dismay at the negativity on the thread recently, and I can totally appreciate that. I do apologize for adding to it; I know I am guilty of that. But I think skydiver and others do a really good job of distracting us when things get really out of whack. We're all going to have good days and bad days, and sometimes negativity will permeate the thread and get everyone down. But then Chopingal will chip in with a poem, or the Royal Accountant will break out the gin, and we'll have a party.

There's a lot going on in the fandom right now, and people are going to have mixed reactions. Name-calling is never okay, but I think it's okay to vent a little and go on the occasional rant. Just my tuppence, for whatever it's worth.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                          Uber, I am taking the liberty of using parts of your post, hopefully as my context, for a very difficult personal post ... probably the hardest post I've ever written at this thread.

<snippety doo da>

However, the fact that our posts seems to have hurt Amanda, I cannot reconcile. I will try to make amends to her directly and will be writing for Coley, Tone, and Kat.

I am sorry that this unfortunate turn of events ever took place and I hope that Amanda will not judge Samanda by what we seemed to have done wrong but by our sincerity of heart and our love for her which have been expressed consistently and ardently on this thread.

Sincerely, CG
                          AW...CG... *huggles*

I hope you read the rest of what I wrote. The truth is you did nothing wrong...neither did Amanda. Did we the fans jump the gun? Possibly, but that's still to be determined.

I don't think any of us said that she was being kicked off the show directly. What we read into the reports ("that sounds like a problem") was that Amanda and Sam were being slowly phased out of SG-1. And why did we come up with this opinion? Certainly not out of thin air and again, nothing you or she did was inappropriate.

It came from the fact that we have heard nothing but Mitchell this and Vala that all year long. TPTB have been gushing over the two of them for months...so let's re-examine for a moment, shall we and see that TPTB set the stage for this past weekend because of the tapdancing they've been doing for months:

*Most of Sam's major arcs ended or came to a head last year...family, ship, enemies, etc.

*Mitchell joins the team and it is widely reported that he is the new leader of SG-1...but we're certain that when Sam returns, it'll revert back to her.

*Vala returns to fill the leading actress vacancy left by Amanda as she takes much needed time to be with her little bundle.

*Ship questions are mostly ignored.

*The command issue is almost completely ignored after Sam's return, except for Mitchell calling himself SG-1 team leader in Prototype, until Joe posted something about co-leadership (which itself seems to be in question). And still it doesn't make sense at all for her not to be leading.

*Peter DeLuise jokes about the show being or not being the "Ben Browder" show.

*The new credits highlight Mitchell way too much...he is not Jack and Ben is not Rick. It should have been a bunch of team pics instead as this is supposedly the new vision of the show.

*There is a fervor generated by some who push for Vala instead of Sam, rather than Vala and Sam that makes many nervous.

*Still more praise for Ben/Mitchell and Claudia/Vala...and almost nothing about Amanda/Sam.

Then information comes from GABIT...and we sensed a lack of regard for her by TPTB for not contacting her, forcing her to contact them. Then the fact that Claudia (who some pegged to replace her) gets a contract before her. Then the thought of her being a recurring (which is what you are if you're not fully on either show) began to set in, including the possibility that she herself wasn't fully comfortable with everything and wondered what the fans thought of it too.

All of these things...not individually, but in tandum...rang as major red flags across fandom that indeed our longstanding fears of Sam being shoved to the side for the sake of the "new vision" were tragically being realized. But, truly, none of this would have happened if TPTB had been more forthcoming about her this past year, made decisions and validations onscreen that actually made sense and remembered the entire cast, not just the new people, when talking about how great this new season really is.

I also must restate the following because it bears repeating...I don't regret a thing. It we were right and Sam's character is diminished in favor of new things, then I'll stop watching...or will only rarely tune in. If we were proven wrong, then super. This weekend showed that almost universally, the idea of a diminished Sam involvement in favor of the new people is panned across fandom. People who've never posted here posted their love and support for Sam/Amanda. Joe even felt the need to devote 3 paragraphs of his last blog to this issue.

These here are good things I think.

Now for the bad. I hope Amanda didn't take any flack. I really, really don't. But TPTB kinda set themselves up for this with the series of things that led up to the conclusions many of us made...myself included. I hope she can maybe even turn bad into good by using this massive show of support for her as a bit of leverage when negotiating her contract. It could be an all-good thing after all.

But please, PLEASE hear me on this...You did not breech any trust...YOU DID NOT HURT AMANDA. None of the GABITeers did anything wrong. You reported what you heard as you heard it. And Amanda didn't tell you in secret...she reported it publicly to a room full of people. She's been in this business for awhile and knew the news would spread. I don't think she knew that it'd take off like this...or at least this quickly...but I hope she's heartened by the MASSIVE wave of support shown to her and her character.

I don't think any of us crossed any lines with our passionate fervor to ensure she wasn't being disrespected...at least I hope not. I know first post about this was really kneejerk reactionary and I'll ask for your all's forgiveness right now. I don't hope this franchise crashes and burns. Please forgive me for my emotionally charged first response. If I did or said anything else out of bounds, please let me know and I will openly apologize not only to Samanda but to HRH herself.

That's the thing I love about this thread...it is all in positive support and defense of the crown. Do we get passionate? Sure we do...and sometimes maybe we go too far but we always seem to adjust back to sanity after a crisis.

So....here's to more Sam in Season 10 and more Amanda in whatever else she does. We love you, your majesty, and apparently a lot of non-Samandans do too.

ON EDIT: Before I forget...the information snippets were copied from here and posted on several other SG forums, each with their different takes on this issue, ie., "No Sam for Season 10?" That's their speculation...which they have every right to...but is simply more evidence that fans of all ilks and forums will see or hear or read something and see different things.

We are more than grateful for your posts and look forward to more great stories/poems/moments from this wonderful weekend.
                          Last edited by Uber; 01 November 2005, 03:23 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Most of Sam's major arcs ended or came to a head last year...family, ship, enemies, etc.
                            I thought that was a major mistake, no wonder their at a loss as to what to do with her, most of her storylines are gone.

love your sig BTW.
                            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia

This is an excellent post, well reasoned and argued. That's what Samanda is all about - civility and tolerance of each person's opinion!

Thanks, also, for your supportive post and take on what has happened at GABIT. It means a lot.

Comment

AT is a highly intelligent person. She said what she said and she said it in public so she is perfectly aware that what she said would be made public. And if I were her I would be happier it be made public on GW and in this thread then on the Sony or Scifi forums.

I see no need for someone to apologize for what was said in a public forum. And I see no need for other people to apologize for speculating what that statement meant, as long as no one openly lies about it. As is always said on gateworld everyone is allowed their personal opinions as long as they remain respectful and know that other people have their own personal opinions which may disagree with yours.

The fact that AT made this public is a good thing. This effectively stops any attempt from any of the shadier elements of TPTB from spinning any change in her status as a choice by AT.

If AT ends up as a minor recurring character bouncing between shows with nothing to do, we will know full well that this was not her choice and thus nip in the bud any of "well Amanda wanted to work less and is thrilled with the new change in direction of her character" type spin we got about Ford and other type spin we got with MS and probably CN (I am more likely to believe the RDA stuff because he himself has been saying stuff since season six).

If AT ends up where she belongs as a full time member of SG-1 and does the occasional guest appearance on Atlantis then that’s wonderful and we can all forget about this little incident... of course we would really never know if this was just a misunderstanding on ATs part or a misunderstanding on TBTPs part on the importance of the Carter character in the SG-1 Universe.

If we never know I will be the happiest. However, nothing that has been said so far alleviants my fears that Scenario #1 isn’t true. All I know is that if #1 does come true we will for sure know who is doing the spinning. It was a clever preemptive move that should quell rumors later if the worst does come to fruition.
                                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X