Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Myrth
    Well while I'm sad and wishing I was at GABIT.. I found this amusing little piece of entertainment... http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

haha, a classic that is And if you've ever been to the Steam forums, you'll see why that was created

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
      haha, a classic that is And if you've ever been to the Steam forums, you'll see why that was created
      I like the sig and it's caption.

Just sayin'.
      MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
      sigpic
      Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
        Good, your day's just getting on! My alarm clock just went off, meaning it's 5 am (but I havent' gone to bed yet so I don't need to get up! Oh, and it's Saturday and I'm off. ).

Hmmm. Sam and Jack but not too shippy. That's a bit tough, but what comes to mind is, well, I got nuthin' yet. Oh, how about when they were flying the X302 that backfired? [spoiler] "Jack: Phasers? Sam: Sorry, sir." The silver flightsuit ep. [/spoiler}.

Cam and Sam: the ep where they go through the gate as a team for the first time.
        Spoiler:
        Cam said something to the effect that "the band is back together," and Sam sees Vala in the corner and asks "whose the extra backup singer?" Brief, but the only one I can think of now that had no mission business (as when Sam was rigging/fixing a DHD and he conferred with her.

Just sayin'.
        Good thinking about Cam and Sam. I think I'd go with one of those. As for Jack and Sam, I thought about the scene after this one where they're back on Earth and Sam is saying that they had a 605-3 error. Remember, Jack telling Hammond it was the error coming after the 605-2 one ? The look shared by Sam and jack is priceless and in my opinion not shippy at all.

5 am ! And you didn't sleep ! Maybe you should take some rest. Samanda is going to be quiet for a little while. Believe me, I know what it is to miss all the good stuff because of living in the wrong time zone.
        Go and sleep a little. You wouldn't want to miss the first reports from GABIT, would you.
        Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

I like the sig and it's caption.

Just sayin'.
          Huh?
          /me is confuddled

Comment

We haven’t done these for awhile. And, along with all other Samandans, I dream of hitting 1,000 pages.

Comment

Well, according to my calculations those lucky people at GABIT will be into their 1st photo session with Amanda!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                Good thinking about Cam and Sam. I think I'd go with one of those. As for Jack and Sam, I thought about the scene after this one where they're back on Earth and Sam is saying that they had a 605-3 error. Remember, Jack telling Hammond it was the error coming after the 605-2 one ? The look shared by Sam and jack is priceless and in my opinion not shippy at all.

5 am ! And you didn't sleep ! Maybe you should take some rest. Samanda is going to be quiet for a little while. Believe me, I know what it is to miss all the good stuff because of living in the wrong time zone.
                Go and sleep a little. You wouldn't want to miss the first reports from GABIT, would you.
                LOL! True, no way to interpret that look as ship.

And yes, I was contemplating that very thing, sleep! Was at a wedding reception and got home late. But since I hadn't posted since this afternoon I kind of got glued to the computer. So I will stand down for a spell. Much thanks for flying in for Samanda's Ball, Lys.

And to Agent Dark: your signature, which changed now, said something like God created Carter; I liked the words and the picture.

Hi, SamFan31! Love your post; pictures make pages fly faster!

PAGE 974 - AND WE'RE ROLLING!

Just sayin', til later this morning!
                Last edited by Traveler Enroute1; 29 October 2005, 11:09 AM.
                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                sigpic
                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

And to Agent Dark: your signature, which changed now, said something like God created Carter; I liked the words and the picture.
                  Ah yes Sometimes it matches up really, really good combos for the slogan and the pic And they can also get quite raunchy too...

Comment

Here are some friendship moments I like between Sam & Jack and one for the team.

Also my favorite friendship moment between Teal'c and Sam is when they are in the locker room after Jack was lost. It could see some thinking it's a ship moment between the two But for me it's friendship.

Well I'm afraid that's it for me for a while. I'm going out of town with limited access to a computer, but I'll check in from time to time when I can. Have fun everyone.

Comment

Where are the GABITers????
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                        We haven’t done these for awhile. And, along with all other Samandans, I dream of hitting 1,000 pages.

Great poster SamFan31! I always loved that quote!

Comment

Here's the promised wallpaper :

And a larger version (1024x768): Sam and the boys

ann_sgcfan, I love your choices. I may use them in another wall if the muse behaves.

Comment

For friendship moments, how about when Jack and Teal'c show up at her house with pizza in Ascension?
                            Maybe we haven't heard from the GABIT attendees b/c it's been so great they haven't had time. Hopefully they are committing to memory all the great moments so they can share with us in detail later.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                              For friendship moments, how about when Jack and Teal'c show up at her house with pizza in Ascension?
                              Maybe we haven't heard from the GABIT attendees b/c it's been so great they haven't had time. Hopefully they are committing to memory all the great moments so they can share with us in detail later.
                              Another great friendship scene. Here's the idea. How about you all post your most cherished friendship moments between Sam and the rest of SG1, let's say one moment for each member of the team and also your favourite team moment. I'll collect them and try to put everything into a scroll wall. The problem is that it's going to be huge, very huge and I'm not sure I'll be able to host it at Photobucket. So, here's the offer, I can send it by email to those interested once it's finished, maybe it's the best way.
                              So, please don't forget to post your ideas and the more caps you post, the better it is.

I'm sure our fellow Samandans at GABIT have a great time and will share everything with us as soon as they can. It must be really entertaining if we didn't hear from them earlier. I can't wait to know all they have to tell us.

Comment

I found this post in the GABIT attendees thread. Just a wee bit of news while we wait to hear from our GABIT Samandans. Sounds like Amanda is a hit!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1427

Comment

Working...
                                X