Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
    Hmmm... Well, see, it's off-color remarks like this that will "accidentally" find themselves in the documentary, ya know?

That part of the documentary will be called, "When Samandans Get Big Heads: A True Tale of How Über Couldn't Fit Through Gate."

That particular segment's gonna win me some awards, I tell ya.
    What ?!?! Don't tell me Über had her "38 Minutes" moment too.
    MB, I didn't remember you looking like a puddle jumper. Did you visit Nirrti's gene splicing machine recently ?
    Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Hypertext Markup Language [iz a geek]

Oh, this will be on the thread with as much pictorial input as this little spaz can handle. I don't have a website, because... well... yeah... I don't even remember what html stands for, ya know?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
        What ?!?! Don't tell me Über had her "38 Minutes" moment too.
        MB, I didn't remember you looking like a puddle jumper. Did you visit Nirrti's gene splicing machine recently ?
        Actually, it's a funny story, see... We all thought that Vala's little stolen merchandise had been checked thoroughly, but she'd managed to smuggle one, little device in. And, of course, as is typical of SG-1, she didn't quite know how to use it...

Mary Beth needs to stay away from the sexy intergalactic pirates...

And with that nonsensical remark, I'm off to bed! Ta!

Whoa... Did I just say "Ta?"

I expect full reports in 12 hours' time!!! That's an order!

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
          Hypertext Markup Language [iz a geek]

Whoa. You lost me. Knitting, remember?

OK, so... You owe me a kick-butt Sam and Olivia sig, my dear friend. But I'm willing to grant you a reprieve... This time!

No, seriously... I'll give you an arm and a leg...

Well, not the arm. I kinda need that. And the leg, too.

How about a finger? I don't really use my pinky all that much...

Wow... the quality of my posts is deteriorating. Off to bed for real this time!

Comment

Mmmmm... omlettes...

Jack's special recipe of course, the one with eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Miz_Gatez

Drop the jello and no one gets hurt!
              Not on the FLOOR!!

LOL! Don't come between our gal and her jello!

Just sayin'.
              MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
              sigpic
              Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

You'll have to settle for this tonight:

I'll do Sam & Liv next time

OK, so... You owe me a kick-butt Sam and Olivia sig, my dear friend. But I'm willing to grant you a reprieve... This time!

sigpic

Comment

You're a true Samanda-trooper, Dancer! Thanks for hanging and hope to get you some news when you return. You will return, right? Please. Kidding. Rest well!

Just sayin'.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                    You'll have to settle for this tonight:

I'll do Sam & Liv next time
                    Cool! Are those letters or glyphs over their picture?

Just sayin'.
                    sigpic

Comment

Dear Samandans,

I need your help. I'm looking for friendship moments between Sam and the boys of SG1 (all of them : Jack, Daniel, Teal'c, Jonas and Cam). I'd like to have your opinion. What would be the best friendship scene, in which episode. I'd like to contribute to our 1000 page milestone with a friendship wallpaper. So, please help me. And remember, the main word is friendship.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                        Dear Samandans,

I need your help. I'm looking for friendship moments between Sam and the boys of SG1 (all of them : Jack, Daniel, Teal'c, Jonas and Cam). I'd like to have your opinion. What would be the best friendship scene, in which episode. I'd like to contribute to our 1000 page milestone with a friendship wallpaper. So, please help me. And remember, the main word is friendship.
                        IDEAS sprout well at night! Or rather, before dawn (in USA).

What comes to mind immediately for some reason is a late scene in Emancipation,
                        Spoiler:
                        after Sam is rescued and back in uniform, the team sits around a fire and Sam relates how good that feels. Jack pipes up, "Oh, I don't know, I remember on P3X-*** when you drank that *** and took off your..." and Sam interrupts him to talk past that. They particularly wanted to get Sam out before the Chieftain "claimed" her that night.
                        I believe all SG1 was there.

Well, that's my start so far! More when I've had something hot.

Just sayin', thanks for sticking around. What time is it where you are?
                        sigpic

Comment

Glyphs

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
                          Cool! Are those letters or glyphs over their picture?

Just sayin'.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
                            IDEAS sprout well at night! Or rather, before dawn (in USA).

What comes to mind immediately for some reason is a late scene in Emancipation,
                            Spoiler:
                            after Sam is rescued and back in uniform, the team sits around a fire and Sam relates how good that feels. Jack pipes up, "Oh, I don't know, I remember on P3X-*** when you drank that *** and took off your..." and Sam interrupts him to talk past that. They particularly wanted to get Sam out before the Chieftain "claimed" her that night.
                            I believe all SG1 was there.

Well, that's my start so far! More when I've had something hot.

Just sayin', thanks for sticking around. What time is it where you are?

Great scene with all SG1. I'm also looking for individual scenes with Sam and one of the boys. I was thinking about the "goofy smile" scene in Sacrifices with Daniel, the "Indeed" scene with Teal'c in Space Race, the chicken**** scene with Jonas in Metamorphosis, but I have trouble with both Jack and Cam. The best I see with Cam is in Avalon when he's calling her, but I'd like to get them in the same room and the patch scene is too controversial for some of us, althougth I think it's a nice scene. My problem with Jack is that what I personaly see as a friendship scene could be a shippy scene for most of you. So I need help there. Do you have any other ideas ?
                            And it's almost 11am in France.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              Might you all allow me a little indulgence? I'd like post why I love Sam so much and how I enjoy different aspects of her character based on my mood...

So, without further adeiu, please allow me to repost my favorite Sam moments:

Part 1:

I think that's what makes her way cool...We don't have to choose which aspect of her to love! We get it all... but as to which I prefer... truly depends on my mood.

Sometimes I just want to see her be a smart alec and laugh my head off at her in any scene with McKay, like in Redemption and more recently Maybourne in It's Good to be King.

Sometimes I want to see her softer side and love watching Grace or Singularity.

Sometimes I want to see her make a mistake, so I'll view Red Sky or Gemini.

Sometimes I'm in a mood for a mystery, so I'll have to see her solve a major problem like in Matter of Time or Small Victories.

Sometimes I just have to see Sam be taken over by an alien being, so I'll see Entity or In the Line of Duty.

<<<MORE TO COME>>>
                              Case in point, &#220;ber and Dancer- perfection! And that was only Part 1!! Posted 9/8/05.

Just sayin', when it's good, it's good. Looks like a candidate for Dancer to me.
                              Last edited by Traveler Enroute1; 29 October 2005, 01:21 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

Great scene with all SG1. I'm also looking for individual scenes with Sam and one of the boys. I was thinking about the "goofy smile" scene in Sacrifices with Daniel, the "Indeed" scene with Teal'c in Space Race, the chicken**** scene with Jonas in Metamorphosis, but I have trouble with both Jack and Cam. The best I see with Cam is in Avalon when he's calling her, but I'd like to get them in the same room and the patch scene is too controversial for some of us, although I think it's a nice scene. My problem with Jack is that what I personaly see as a friendship scene could be a shippy scene for most of you. So I need help there. Do you have any other ideas ?
                                And it's almost 11am in France.
                                Good, your day's just getting on! My alarm clock just went off, meaning it's 5 am (but I havent' gone to bed yet so I don't need to get up! Oh, and it's Saturday and I'm off. ).

Hmmm. Sam and Jack but not too shippy. That's a bit tough, but what comes to mind is, well, I got nuthin' yet. Oh, how about when they were flying the X302 that backfired?
                                Spoiler:
                                "Jack: Phasers? Sam: Sorry, sir." The silver flightsuit ep.

Cam and Sam: the ep where they go through the gate as a team for the first time.
                                Spoiler:
                                Cam said something to the effect that "the band is back together," and Sam sees Vala in the corner and asks "whose the extra backup singer?" Brief, but the only one I can think of now that had no mission business (as when Sam was rigging/fixing a DHD and he conferred with her.

Just sayin'.
                                Last edited by Traveler Enroute1; 29 October 2005, 01:23 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X