Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    WHY ISN'T THERE ANY WORD FROM GABIT YET????

okay, i'm alright....

what's going on at gaaaaabbbbiiiitttt!?!

sally
    I know. I heard from Kat this a.m. and she said she made it safe and sound and was getting ready for the big events...but other than that...NOTHIN'...

I'm just...DYING here.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

delurking....

Does Gambit actuall begin tonight?

Save Paradise Lost at the Best Tournament contest! It may be next to be voted away. Sam broke my heart when she sobbed on Teal'c's shoulder in that ep. Just as determined to bring Jack home then as she was when he was stuck on Endora.

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
        I need Sam/Gate moments. Moment's with Sam and the Stargate. The first one that always comes to mind for me is the Pilot, but Jack in the screen a lot in that scene and I want just Sam and the Gate. It doesn't have to last long, and it can involve guns, action, any kind of mood just, the kind of scene you'd use if you were making a Sam/Gate ship vid. (Just for the record it's not. Although, it is an idea....)
        How about 2001 were she is above the open Gate and then fall through the Gate. There is also Gemini when replicator Sam walks thru the gate and stands infront of it with the P90.
        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

andlet's not forget the COTG 'you can actually see the ripples in the event horizon' bit
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

*sighs dramatically*

i want to hear about gabit!!

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              *sighs dramatically*

i want to hear about gabit!!

sally
              *pulls up a chair next to sally*

Want something to drink while we wait?
              sigpic

Comment

A few caps from 2001

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven

oh, yes, please!

i'll take a presidente margarita from Chilli's restaurant.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Dinner as well?

sigpic

Comment

Dinner as well?

i'd rather start with dessert.

two layer vanilla cake, with orange frosting and chocolate sprinkles... *hears stomach growl*

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                        A bit OT, but I loved CB as Rygel! LOL!
                        I know...I LOVE that eps.

Back on topic...Sam....can I just say I'm frellin' jealous that people get to meet Amanda this weekend. I'm considering going to the SG1 con in Vancover, B.C. - but it will depend on three people, Amanda, Claudia & Chris. I don't live that far (I think it's like a 5 hour drive from where I live in the states). I'd waste a Friday night driving to be there if they were.
                        sigpic
                        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Hi! I'm also awaiting the good news from the GABIT event. Although, tonight I think was the private party (only a hand full of people could attend) I think most of the events are tomorrow and Sunday.

On side note: Love the sig ChevronSeven (all of them)! I couldn't give you any green. RDA in dress blue (yes there is something about a man in uniform)

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                            Hi! I'm also awaiting the good news from the GABIT event. Although, tonight I think was the private party (only a hand full of people could attend) I think most of the events are tomorrow and Sunday.
                            Let's hope they're all having a great time and since it's 3am over there right now, maybe catching some zzzzzs.

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                            On side note: Love the sig ChevronSeven (all of them)! I couldn't give you any green. RDA in dress blue (yes there is something about a man in uniform)
                            Thank you so much!! Your sig is great too!!
                            sigpic

Comment

spoilers for s6's unnatural selection and s8's new order

i was just reading another thread/post talking about what sam went through in new order - (The season's strength is its arc episodes. The opening salvo of "NewOrder" parts 1 and 2—in which the Goa'uld threaten Earth and thehuman-form Replicators capture Carter—are just a warmup to the real
                              payoff in the latter quarter of the season.)
                              . anyhoo, a thought just popped into my mind. (pop!)

while sam was alone with fifth, he tortured her. but, what if all his rep brethren had been in that room too? and they took turns torturing her? what i'm getting at is if you visualize it, would it seem even *worse* for sam if they'd all been in on it instead of just fifth? and i'm not really talking about the 'torture' part of it per se, but... it would be this feeling of being totally worthless. just passed from one to the other; a vessel to be used and discarded. i can see it in my mind (specifically the reps from the s6 ep unnatural selection) and it comes off sadder to me.

thoughts?

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Let's hope they're all having a great time and since it's 3am over there right now, maybe catching some zzzzzs.
                                Yes let's hope so. They are our eyes and ears. They will not be much help if their eyes are closed during one of the events. In all honestly I just hope they have a great time.

I wonder how ChopinGal liked the party tonight (I think she was one of the lucky few who could attend)! I'm sure she had a blast! She'll probably let us know early next week.

Uber said ForeverSG1 got there okay. (as much as she said she hated flying) I'm glad to hear that.

Originally posted by CheveronSeven
                                Thank you so much!! Your sig is great too!!
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X