Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves to qas*

edited to say: congrats on your 8000th post! And, er, I'm honoured that you wasted it on me .

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

How have you been?
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

A little swamped, in everything right now. Study looming, RL busy, so little time for fun in Samanda . Otherwise, happy to be back here in the short busts that I can .

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Though they've probably all flown off by now, I just want to say hi to all those Gabitgoers, who I'll be thinkin' of this week . You lucky lucky's. We want lots of news, ok. That's an order . Have a ball folks!!!

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

So, qas, anything big been happening around here recently? I've missed so much . I hope everything is well with everyone. I flicked through some pages and saw mention of a Gala? It's been a while since we had a big flashy event in Samanda.

edit: *whispers* why are the numbers bad?

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Just thought I'd send a quick message to check if there was anyone who wanted me to pick something up for them from the Legends list.

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group...s/message/1586

I remember several people saying they wanted a copy of the POV wedding photo. I know if you buy two you save a bit of money. I'm already picking up two for other people. Send me an email if you are interested.

Comment

You have to sign in and join to view the list so here it is:
                Several GABIT attendees have asked us to give some idea of what we are
                bringing to the show, along with some prices. This request has been prompted
                by the fact that (at the moment) we are unable to accept credit cards in the
                UK so some folks would like an idea of how much cash to bring along. We are
                currently trying to establish a facility that would enable us to accept
                credit cards but in the meantime, here is a brief overview of some of the
                things that we're bringing, along with the prices:

• A large selection of Amanda's photographs, including our exclusive new
                'Femme Fatales' selection - premiere release at GABIT! We shall also have
                photos of all the other SG cast members. All photos will be £4 each, or 3
                for £10.
                • Scripts: £10 each
                • Shooting Schedules: £5 each
                • The wedding photo! We are releasing an official replica of Sam and Jack's
                prop wedding photo and this will be available for £3 each (or 2 for £5 if
                you want to buy one for a friend!). We also hope to bring a small quantity
                that will be signed by RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON! These will be for sale for £30
                each...with proceeds going to Richard's charities.
                • Autographed photos of all of the cast members. Amanda, Michael and Chris
                will be £20, RDA will be £25, Teryl and Don will be £15. Cast signed photos
                (4 signatures) will be £85, FULL cast photos with SIX signatures will be
                £100. Once again, proceeds will be going to the charities of the stars.
                • A great piece of Stargate history! We are bringing a new framed
                presentation containing a piece of the actual iris that was installed in the
                Stargate at SGC. Each piece of iris has been mounted behind a laser etched
                5" Stargate and is mounted on a black suede matte that has been framed in
                3-D style, meaning there is no glass. This way, you can actually touch the
                iris piece and if you wish, you can even have Amanda sign it for you - right
                on the iris! We have a very limited supply of these (probably about 40 for
                GABIT) and they will be available at a very special price of just £35!
                • Sam and Jack dog tag sets! A new item released for the first time at
                GABIT: £20
                • 7" Laser etched glass Stargate: £40
                • Laser etched glass Stargate coaster set: £30
                • 9" Miniature Stargate - a spectacular exact replica of the original
                Stargate at SGC: New low price: £125
                • Miniature Jaffa Serpent Head statuette: £55
                • Laser etched Stargate wooden photo box (for 8x10 photos): £10
                • Original Episode Photo Proof Sheets from the studio (these are 1 offs):
                £10
                • SGC and SG-1 patches - originals from the studio: £10 each, or 3 for £25
                • Official replica (with COA) of Carter's 'promotion' letter: £5
                • Official replica (with COA) of Daniel's 'resignation' letter: £5
                • Official replica (with COA) of O'Neill's 'resignation' letter: £5

In addition to these items, we are also bringing a large selection of
                set-used props. Too many to list here, but these here are a few teasers:

• One of the actual screen-used Replicator creatures
                • Daniel's 'Eye of Ra' necklace from 'Full Circle'
                • O'Neill's TER gun
                • Open Zat Gun
                • 'Blasted' flak jackets worn by Teal'c and Kawalsky
                • Carter's Hero notebook (with notes) from 'Grace'
                • Symbiote
                • Naquada 'ore bricks'
                • Memory probe devices from 'Jolinar's Memories'
                • Pharaoh amulet
                • Carter's Hero belt and head-band from 'Death Knell'
                • 'Eye of Tiamet' relic from 'The Tomb'
                • Darien arrows from 'Double Jeopardy'
                • Plus an assortment of Weapons, Daggers, SGC files, Jaffa armour, Tollan
                devices, Alien papers, Egyptian artifacts, Pieces of the Stargate, Crystals,
                Jewellery....and much, much more. Even one or two pieces from the Stargate
                movie!

We are also bringing some of Amanda's costumes as well as some that have
                been used by RDA, Michael, Christopher, Teryl and Don. Once again, these
                will be priced individually.

We shall be here just until Wednesday Oct 12th to answer any questions that
                you may have, but then shall be away in Hawaii for our daughter's wedding.
                Then off to London to meet you all!

Thanks to everyone that has written and expressed their interest in our
                attendance at GABIT...we are looking forward to an exciting event. I met
                with Amanda on Thursday and can tell you all that she too is excited about
                coming over!

Best to you all,

Paul
                Legends Memorabilia
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

whoaa, when did our allowed PM limit go from 10 messages to 30? Gee.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                    whoaa, when did our allowed PM limit go from 10 messages to 30? Gee.
                    Probably when you reached 400 posts

My limit is 100
                    love Torri

Comment

deepspace, who poked her head in quickly, has to go poke her head out again for a while. See you all... later, sometime.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                        Probably when you reached 400 posts

My limit is 100

gosh, that's... a LOT.
                        I guess it means you don't have to keep clearing your folder out though.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace

gosh, that's... a LOT.
                          I guess it means you don't have to keep clearing your folder out though.
                          I usually clear it out when messages go onto page 2
                          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                            Just thought I'd send a quick message to check if there was anyone who wanted me to pick something up for them from the Legends list.

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group...s/message/1586

I remember several people saying they wanted a copy of the POV wedding photo. I know if you buy two you save a bit of money. I'm already picking up two for other people. Send me an email if you are interested.
                            I sent you an email. I also sent Legends an email to ask if they plan on being in Vancouver in Mar. and they said yes. Hopefully some of the stuff they mentioned they will have then too! But check my email for one thing I definitely want. Thanks!!
                            sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
                              ::"...the Emu's steely beak snaps out, propelled by awful strength of his muscelled neck. Faster than a striking snake that powerful beak pecks the stone of the Prior's staff with a sound like breaking plastic, and the stone shatters like a blue egg, greasy shards falling to the ground with dull and muffled plops. The Prior stares, slack jawed, bleached tongue a-loll, at the crumbled remains of his power - until the Emu lunges again, snapping the very staff itself with a powerful lunge of that vicious beak. The Prior stumbles back with a cry, but the Ori aren't listening, as the Emu fluff his feathers and his eyes glow like the fire the Prior thinks he worships. The Emu comes for him, beak up and ready, heavy-taloned feet advancing one slow and ominous step at a time, silent, and deadly. The shards of staff and stone crumble to dust as he tramples them, and when he charges, the Prior screams for his Mother and runs - but there is no escaping the power that is... THE EMU..."

Yes! Can we have the Emu for a villain? Please? Please? He's just so - so - villainous when he puts his mind to it!

::falls down laughing again::

(oh, man, am I gonna be in trouble with Duck Dodgers over this )
                              Can't give you green jello for all the hilarious Duck Dodgers & Emu postings, but had to tell you.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

*waves to jerin*
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X