Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal
    Hear Ye Hear Ye Hear Ye

Be it known that SunKrux as been appointed Ambassador-at-Large. May she continue to establish fair and cordial diplomatic relations with other kingdoms as she represents the kind citizens of Samanda.

Jester
    Oh my! Royal Ambassador at Large? I'm honored...although I've never really liked the "at large" part. LOL I'll live with it though.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
      I've never really liked the "at large" part.
      We can remove it if you want
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

Showdown time
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

LOL!!! OH my gawd, that's frickin' perfect!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Hey Minigeek:

Loved your most recent blog entry over at Joe's Blog - keep 'em comig!!

Comment

Um, Wow, Samandans. Nice...discussion. Although to put my nose into this a bit, I noticed that the banner ads here are for EMU OIL! ! Spooky.

To be more current:
                KUDOS TO ALL THE SAMANDANS WHO WON STARGATE FAN AWARDS!

Nice going!

Just sayin'.
                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                sigpic
                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                  LOL

Thanks for reminding me of that Jester...

And KAT is opposed to the idea of the Emu being the Royal Bird...she told me that they're mean and one almost bit her finger off as a child....

I still say go with the DUCK....
                  Hey Über:

Thought your most recent blog entry was terrific as well. Keep up the good work.

Comment

hi, sam fans. i read a really good fic last night called 'Missing Something'. it's many chapters and subtitled ('missing something: kisment', etc). it's also *very* s/j shippy, but why i'm sharing it here on a non-exclusive ship thread is that the way *sam* and jack were written really impressed me (good characterization).

if you're interested, here's the link - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2544475/1/

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

I have a stupid question?

How many times has this thread turned over?

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
                        Hey Über:

Thought your most recent blog entry was terrific as well. Keep up the good work.
                        Thank you!

It was cathartic in an ÜBERSNARKY kinda way...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hehe, in our Sunday newspaper we get a 7 day TV guide for the next week. At the back it has the obligatory crossword and a little quiz on an actor.

This week it was Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                            Hehe, in our Sunday newspaper we get a 7 day TV guide for the next week. At the back it has the obligatory crossword and a little quiz on an actor.

This week it was Amanda
                            Cool!

Scan it in and share it with the other kiddies here...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              As you were saying and as has been said in various threads on various topics around the forum… TPTB do need to take a stand, keep their chin up, and roll with any punches that come their way. As a fan I might not like the stance they’d take on it, but as a person I’d surely respect that they had the balls (and we are talking about 100% all male staff there y’know… ) to stand up for their vision and run with it.

here's a question - is it impossible to make the majority of the fans happy?

with a long running show, i think it not only becomes harder to do, but almost impossible.

and with this season, we're not only dealing with fans of team, sam, teal'c, jack, and daniel; we now have to add in mitchell, landry, vala, and lam fans.

no matter how many arguments i read and ponder, i keep thinking that if they'd went this way or that, we'd *still* be upset about something. maybe our expectations have just become too big over time?

i mean, really, try giving an idea of how they could have handled this or that. there would still be some fan group that would feel slighted.

as of right now, sam fans, s/j shippers, daniel fans, mitchell fans, vala fans, jack fans... the list goes on of how many fan groups are feeling a bit disgruntled right now.

for the fun of debate, why don't we try some of those 'what they could have done', and let's see if it would have worked with fandom. i'll start it off...

if they'd brought in mitchell as a mere fourth member (and a major), would the ben browder fans have been happy enough? would they have gotten upset that he'd not been made 'lead' material, or would they have been more satisfied that he was on another show to begin with?

<for me, i'm afraid of the ptb taking a stand and sacrificing their family jewels , because i'm afraid *i'll* be the victim... >

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                Cool!

Scan it in and share it with the other kiddies here...

See it here

Comment

Working...
                                X