X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qasim
    Well I watched the whole 1st season of Lost and eps 1-4 of season 2

Now I am going to watch BSG season 1 and Dr Who season 1

Any recommendations for when I have finished those?
    Well, there's always Xena... Of course, that may require a specific taste (or lack thereof) for camp and stark raving insanity. (I tried, once, to describe the story arc of Xena, and eventually just had to give up.)

And while I'm on that subject, Sal and Jerin, there's already a Xena movie script written and approved. There's just a legal battle going on that is holding everything up (over who owns the rights to Xena).

And I'm wracking my brain to figure out how to bring this on-topic... so....

Wouldn't AT make a great amazon if they ever made a Xena movie? (Lame, lame, I know...)

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
      Well, there's always Xena... Of course, that may require a specific taste (or lack thereof) for camp and stark raving insanity.
      Seen most of it but reviewing a few epsisodes sounds good
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

From Page 400:
        Originally posted by tsaxlady
        Here is the way I hope we get to see more of Sam in S9

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Interview with David Hewlett - http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...on=show&ID=332
          http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...on=show&ID=333

First it was the second link then the 1st now its the 2nd again
          Thanks for that it was great
          Its my sidearm I swear

Comment

Argh.

Origin is on in all its Sam-less-ness.

*bitter, tragic SIGH*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
              DUH ... what "important scene in Ascension" got cut?!! Inquiring minds want to know ...

On that note, I think we should watch Ascension this weekend. Foothold was just on Monday night. I vote for Ascension especially after you tell me where the missing scene was supposed to go!
              Okay I looked through about 350 pages of old posted on the thread today and could not find the post I was looking for... I have a draft copy of the Ascension script at home and I posted the text to the scene between Carter & Fraiser that was cut from the episode. If anyone wants to read the scene then let me know and over the weekend I will get out my script and post it again.

While I was go through old posts I did find a couple I thought I would repost -

1. Caption this - AT on PDL

2. AT and stunts in S9 - Comment from Dan Shea
              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

in ascension, the importance of that scene was, iirc, the fact that sam had already been cleared and no one had told her. it fed into her feelings of paranoia and insecurity. also her sense of betrayal.

she trusts these boys implicitly...then not only to they just deliver a flip 'you've been working too much' when she says she's said something, they also dont' seem to care that she's been proven sane

it sets up her keeping orlin even more of a secret and also why she seems to shift her trust from her friends to orlin.

what i wish was that all these scenes would get put into the dvd's
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

Holly Hannah, AD! Is that...all you??

Tee hee!
                  HAHAHAHA

Would rep, but out of Jello

Comment

I always 'acquire' things before buying them
                    Yeah well, "acquire" Gilmore Girls then. There are hottie gals and guys on that thar show. But LUKE is mine! LOL
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                      Argh.

Origin is on in all its Sam-less-ness.

*bitter, tragic SIGH*
                      Aw, ya big baby!

I'll enjoy Origin for you though. Vala at the stake is kinda nice. LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                        Aw, ya big baby!

I'll enjoy Origin for you though. Vala at the stake is kinda nice. LOL
                        Okay...there were things I did like about it...

Spoiler:
                        I liked Daniel being aware that he introduced the Ori to our galaxy. I liked the way Mitchell figured how to get rid of the communication device. I liked Vala for chunks of it. I loved seeing Jack.

But. there. was. NO. SAM.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

*runs off, sucks thumb and cuddles Linus blankey*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          Okay...there were things I did like about it...

Spoiler:
                          I liked Daniel being aware that he introduced the Ori to our galaxy. I liked the way Mitchell figured how to get rid of the communication device. I liked Vala for chunks of it. I loved seeing Jack.

But. there. was. NO. SAM.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

*runs off, sucks thumb and cuddles Linus blankey*
                          *chases Uber and reminds her that Secruity folks don't reveal their secruity blankets in public

What are you doing?! You know that's not allowed in here!

Yeah, I like most of what you like and yes, it is Samless. More's the pitty.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                            *chases Uber and reminds her that Secruity folks don't reveal their secruity blankets in public

What are you doing?! You know that's not allowed in here!

Yeah, I like most of what you like and yes, it is Samless. More's the pitty.
                            Good thing I'm not in security then...just the flakey artistic type/pain in the butt....

I can get away with lots that way...

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                              Ah, that makes sense.

Somewhere I got the idea that she didn't want to do stunts (etc.) because she didn't want to risk getting hurt now that she has a kid to care for. But maybe I just hallucinated it. Wouldn't be the first time...
                              I remember her saying that she loves to do her own stunts, but since she's such a klutz she always ends up hurting herself

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

CAPTIONARY!

"Good grief! I can't believe that Chris Judge sings soprano on his cd!"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X