No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@amandatapping Happy Canada day from sharpes bay! Gateway to desolation sound, BC. Xo http://twitpic.com/5jtpwx

@amandatapping Another view of paradise. Tomorrow we kayak. Have a great weekend everyone! Xo http://twitpic.com/5jtrsh

Comment

24 hours since the last post!

Guess the Canadians and Yanks are all partying, but that's no excuse for the rest of the world!

Hope Amanda is having fun kayaking. They sure love that area. I can see why.
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
        Happy Canada Day!!

To All you awesome Canadian Samandns!

Julia(samcarterrules)
        Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
        Oh Canada!...
        Thanks.

And yes Suse, I have been partying.

Happy 4th to those in the US!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Hey everyone

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

Happy 4th to those in the US!
          Borrowing EH-T's post to say ditto....

Happy July 4 USA Samandns!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Happy 4th of July to the US peeps!
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Happy July 4th folks

enjoy the food, be careful with the fire works and don't be too blurry eyed when you go back to work tomorrow
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I missed that they were having fireworks over the river last night. However, God decided to put on His own pyrotechnic show just after it ended (including green sky ) so I was just as happy to be inside.

Happy 4th of July, Yanks!
                Last edited by suse; 04 July 2011, 08:19 AM.
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Happy 4th of July !

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Happy Independence Day, fellow US Samandans!

Enjoy some good old American food like Bratwurst & Potato Salad (at least in my neck of the woods).

Comment

Popping in from the festivities to wish a Happy 4th of July to US posters and and a belated happy Canada day to the Canucks!

Hope everyone's been having fun and staying safe. Now I'm off to do some kayaking down the river while waiting for the fireworks tonight!

EDIT: Hee, this was post 1776 for me, how oddly appropriate!
                      Last edited by EvenstarSRV; 04 July 2011, 02:16 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Enjoy some good old American food like Bratwurst & Potato Salad (at least in my neck of the woods).
                        Oh, yum! Cole slaw....
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Happy 4th of July to my American friends

"Oh say can you seeE"

oops
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Mandy? Go jump in a pool.
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Very American. *nod* I went to three different BBQ's over the span of the weekend and there was everything from hotdogs to ribs, chicken and steaks. It was a GREAT Holiday. Food, friends, fireworks, parades..and I met someone very awesome this weekend as well.

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                              Popping in from the festivities to wish a Happy 4th of July to US posters and and a belated happy Canada day to the Canucks!

Hope everyone's been having fun and staying safe. Now I'm off to do some kayaking down the river while waiting for the fireworks tonight!

Love it!

I had most of the weekend off except for the 4th. It turned out great though as I was getting Holiday OT pay for working a very slooow day. Four runs! And we got to watch a parade pass by sitting in the rig.

You need to combine kayaking and watching the fireworks simultaneously next time. Would be amazing! Hope you had a great time!

Belated Happy Canada Day and 4th of July to all my Samandan friends!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                Happy July 4th folks

enjoy the food, be careful with the fire works and don't be too blurry eyed when you go back to work tomorrow

Always the moderator.

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post

Fireworks make me think of being at TSE in Vancouver. Great fun grabbing burgers from Vera's and sitting in the park watching the fabulous fireworks in English Bay.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X