Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
    Caption Me:

General Hammond: We have Agent Dark in custody, ready for you to interrogate personally.
    Sam: But isn't that playing right into his hands, Sir?

(We just love to tease our AD, don't we? )

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
      General Hammond: We have Agent Dark in custody, ready for you to interrogate personally.
      Sam: But isn't that playing right into his hands, Sir?

(We just love to tease our AD, don't we? )
      Hehe, but you've forced me to bring out the big guns now!!!

Sam: *deep, contented sigh*
      Hammond: *deep, contented sigh*

O'Neill: Get a room you two!

/runs

Comment

Hey Everyone!

Found a post that has the pages of AT's latest interview in Cult Times. It is in the Cameron Discussion and Appreciation Thread here at GW on page 22, post #435 by Kas. I'm hoping she or he won't mind me referring you to that post. It has the whole interview, including the baseball game story that Spaz was asking about. It's a really nice interview---there are some spoilers, so beware.

I particularly liked the first several lines of the interview about fans all over the world looking forward to Sam's return!! And she mentions GABIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
          Right just in case it matters. AD fraid can stop all thoughts of beach volleyball. It was of course baseball the Stargate crew were playing. 2 teams from each camp. The two stargate SG1 teams played each other, so too the SGA teams and the winners played each other.. Afterwards there was a huge barbecue on the park with everyone's spouses and kids. AT says there are a lot of babies of the crew and everyone seemed to have a real good time!!
          It seems that our Royal Accountant has, indeed, had a "senior moment".

Perchance, if she wouldst just purchase these magazines instead of returning to the pharmacy and surreptitiously hiding behind the bedpan display whilst perusing the articles about Amanda ... then we would be receiving timely information in an accurate manner.

I know that our dear Bean Counter has taken offense at the use of the term "senior", but methinks that the lady doth protest too much. This was a costly error. The Royal Security Guards have been in quite a state of distraction ever since our RA announced the Queen on a volleyball court and playing fiercely and winning the tournament! Royal Head, himself, had then reached the conclusion that the aforesaid match was played on a sandy terrain with scanty costumes. Somehow, a sandy and sweaty Sam Carter suddenly seemed the image of the day. Now we hear that our Queen was playing another American sport called baseball instead ... and probably properly attired.

Would the Royal Reporter care to take our Royal Bean Counter under tutelage regarding "truth in reporting"?

A concerned Jester
          Last edited by ChopinGal; 06 October 2005, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc
            Hey Everyone!

Found a post that has the pages of AT's latest interview in Cult Times. It is in the Cameron Discussion and Appreciation Thread here at GW on page 22, post #435 by Kas. I'm hoping she or he won't mind me referring you to that post. It has the whole interview, including the baseball game story that Spaz was asking about. It's a really nice interview---there are some spoilers, so beware.

I particularly liked the first several lines of the interview about fans all over the world looking forward to Sam's return!! And she mentions GABIT!
            Oh, thanks for the link. Was a good read

And ROFL at the Caption of Sam talking on the phone with Teal'c looking on in the background:
            Teal'c catches Carter earning some money on the side with a phone sex line
            I wish

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...vengersam5.jpg

/runs

Sam: "Good captions! I can't pick just one favorite one... they're all so good!"

(and the green jello gods won't let me jiggle the jello to half of you... so consider yourself jellied...)

*burp*

Maybe it's cause of the blue jello I already ate!
              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                Caption Me:

with all due respect general, you would not look good as a blonde
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                  Do you all realize that tomorrow is THE last day of voting in the Amanda Tapping contest???

My how time does fly! So vote tonight as it might be your last chance to do so!!!

http://www.theamandatappingcontest.tk/

I just voted for the last time! Anyone else need to cast one more round of ballots?

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc
                    Daniel---well I'm not real happy with how Daniel has been written in season 9---I find him a bit insipid and sullen at times. Where is the wonder that is Daniel?!
                    Noooooo! You cannot criticize Daniel. Daniel is perfect. The show revolves around Daniel. Daniel can do no wrong! Daniel is the supreme deity of the universe!!!!

Oh, wait, wrong forum. I guess you can say things like that here.

Whew, I echo deepspace's sentiments... so nice to return home after reading so much negativity elsewhere. Have I told you guys lately how much I love you?????

I just have to get this off my chest:

Amanda Tapping and the character of Sam Carter both ROCK!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                      Noooooo! You cannot criticize Daniel. Daniel is perfect. The show revolves around Daniel. Daniel can do no wrong! Daniel is the supreme deity of the universe!!!!

Whew, I echo deepspace's sentiments... so nice to return home after reading so much negativity elsewhere. Have I told you guys lately how much I love you?????

Don't talk of love ... show us! (By writing a new Samfic!)

BTW, back at you!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                        Don't talk of love ... show us! (By writing a new Samfic!)
                        Now there's a good idea! Anything in the pipeline, Strix?

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia

Must have missed that memo.

Strix, I didn't know you ever went THERE to the DARK PLACE of negativity!

Oh and yes, yes, another fanfic down the road!!???

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark

/runs
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOL *falls off chair*

Now there's a ship I've NEVER considered!

Comment

Shouldst any Samandan care to start an official Volleyball Team in honour of you know who ... I have found the perfect spot to play ...

Tally ho ... I must be off to bed. My day begins very early tomorrow so I cannot attend to the urgent business of royal appointments for Qasim, dancer of spaz (a recommissioning perhaps?), and SunKrux tonight. Please be patient as I shall check the Samandan Roll Call over the weekend and see that you all are duly represented. And, yes, mini geek - you too as APM (Alternate Pain in the Mikta). Hmm ... I wonder if an APM ever has use of a ZPM? Yes, of course - Rodney McKay does already!

Court Jester

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                                Now there's a good idea! Anything in the pipeline, Strix?
                                A sequel to Ten-Thousand suns, and my SG-1 vs the volcano story with the Sam/Teal'c scene written especially for Sky... I'm plugging away at both of them slowly but surely. Unfortunately, the book on terrorism for work is sucking away most of my brainpower, so I can't tell you when (or even 'if', for sure) they might be finished.

My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X