Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
    Hey sally (and Über, and ann sgcfan), if it’s any consolation, it can be just the same for us boys too, you know.

I suppose that may be why, despite my admitted preference for the more "excitement, adventure, and really wild things" side of Stargate, I find I can also relate to Sam (yes, and Jack) and the emotional stuff. I’ll even go so far as to admit it can make for difficult watching at times. I realise this probably makes me sound really weird, but hey, we are in cyberspace…

And just to restore/reinforce my "red-blooded male" credentials, there is always the "Ain’t AT super-hot" aspect as well…
    I don't think you're weird 1speed. You just happen to be a really sweet guy, who can see more in something than just the SFX or the action scenes. There's nothing wrong with having emotions, even if you're a man.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
      There's nothing wrong with having emotions, even if you're a man.
      Nothing wrong at all
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Hello SunKrux

Are you the SunKrux from the lost world forum ?
        I know we disagreed on one thing over there but at least it looks like we both like Sam

Caty
        That would be me. Just cause I don't agree with you don't go thinking I don't like you. Yeah, Sam's cool. How could she not be with Amanda breathing life into her?
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
          ((((((Lys)))))) You can't leave! I need a pharmacist now with the yucky stomach trouble. JK. I hope you have a great time. We'll miss you. Xoxo.Is there room for one more on that boat?Sending you lots of hugs.Tried to green rep you for this post, since I agree w/ EVERYTHING, but u know how it is.
          Welcome, SunKrux and Irishchik! Great to meet you and learn a little about you. I love this thread, and will ignore my college work to spend time here. LOL. You're in great company with kindness reigning supreme.So, what are you doing for dinner? I'll cross the pond & come over. Just kidding! No sexual harrassment allowed on the thread.
          Thanks jerin. WHAT?! I can't sexually harass the guys on this thread? Where's the fun it that? Why is it ok for them to harass us, but we can't harass them?

*thinks a moment

Oh, yeah it's cause their widdle fweeings might get hurt, right? <weg> *we so need a devil or wicked smiley here*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
            Welcome, SunKrux. Not familiar with the 2nd 1/2 of your name, but I like Aeryn Sun too.
            *walks up to jckfan55 and taps forehead Did ya not see me peddlin' TLW in my 'splaination? Marguerite is from "Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World. The US cable network TNT runs it early mornings and all three seasons are on DVD. It's kinda cheesy at times, but about mid S2 it gets REALLY good. Too bad it got canned and the higher up PTB don't give a flying frell about it.

Anywhoo...pm me anytime if you want to know more. I loves my gal Marguerite. Almost as much as Aeryn. LOL
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
              Thanks jerin. WHAT?! I can't sexually harass the guys on this thread? Where's the fun it that? Why is it ok for them to harass us, but we can't harass them?

*thinks a moment

Oh, yeah it's cause their widdle fweeings might get hurt, right? <weg> *we so need a devil or wicked smiley here*
              Hmm. You must be more specific...

Majorsal and I take turns holding Agent Dark down and whumping on him...but I'm reasonably certain that he enjoys it...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                Hey! So he has the arms of a man of, shall we say, a "certain age." I'll take him any day.
                Sorry, sorry bad joke Me too. In fact I'll take any hug on offer from pretty much anyone, any time!

Crazedturkey (*the hug tart*)

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

Majorsal and I take turns holding Agent Dark down and whumping on him...but I'm reasonably certain that he enjoys it...
                  So that's what those heavy chains in the back room are for. I was wondering about those!!

(property of Über ... shoulda read the label. Shyeah!)

mini(the scandalized)geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                  ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Er ... it's a delicate subject for sure ... but we must not forget the arm restraints that Royal Accountant uses on our beloved 1speed/Security Guard in order to get him to watch another episode of Stargate SG1 ... at least that's supposed to be the reason!

Comment

I think we all get our hits in when it's necessary. *insert wicked grin here*

Comment

Caption Me:

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                          Aaaaaa! Aaaaaaa! I just stumbled across an NC-17 crossover story listing Sam/Janet/Xena/Gabrielle as the pairing.

I think my brain imploded.
                          Haha, I think I've read that

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                            *walks up to jckfan55 and taps forehead Did ya not see me peddlin' TLW in my 'splaination? Marguerite is from "Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World. The US cable network TNT runs it early mornings and all three seasons are on DVD. It's kinda cheesy at times, but about mid S2 it gets REALLY good. Too bad it got canned and the higher up PTB don't give a flying frell about it.

Anywhoo...pm me anytime if you want to know more. I loves my gal Marguerite. Almost as much as Aeryn. LOL
                            Saw your explanation, but I've never seen the show.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              Caption Me:

"With all due respect, sir ... have you ever considered trying the South Beach diet?!"

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                                Sam: You may think you can beat me at this staring contest, sir. But I've taken lessons from the best: Teal'c.

Hammond: And I taught Teal'c everything he knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X