X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Originally Posted by Agent_Dark
    lol, wtf?

I think it's that ship messing with ya head again!
    Now see here mate...ship doesn't MESS with anything...it merely enhances the journey.

AD- don't make me use my whip on you this early in the game. 'Sides, I don't need no actual "ship" footage...that's what my imagination is for. It's alive and well!
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
      Heh. Rick has chicken arms in that pic. {snork}

mini(ducking the rotten veggies)geek
      Tee Hee he does doesn't he? *giggles* edited because I tried to say s-n-i-g-g-e-r-s but apprently that's censored???

(dodges tomatoes hurled in her direction)

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
        LOL Can I join your army? I don't have a Zat gun but I do pack a mean pulse pistol and rifle (think FS). I also have a whip...but only use it sparingly. People get jealous.

You know, I just realized that I didn't properly introduce myself when I just barged in. My bad. Will you all allow me to do so now? Or do you all enjoy the mystery of it? LOL
        *awkward silence*

Uh... introductions?

No, seriously, it's nice to have you around here, SunKrux!

Comment

Originally posted by crazedturkey
          Tee Hee he does doesn't he? *giggles* edited because I tried to say s-n-i-g-g-e-r-s but apprently that's censored???

(dodges tomatoes hurled in her direction)
          Yep, I got caught by that a while back too. As it's not a word I would ever dream of using, I have to admit it took me a moment or two to figure it out...

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
            Hope this will do ...

And, mini, LOL ... anyone standing next to Teal'c will have "chicken arms"! It's all relative!

Yes that'll do nicely (Even if they are chicken arms ) Thankyou!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              oh, honey...

*super duper hugs of hugs*

sally
              Aww thanks Sal!!

You guys are so nice!

**Hugs all Samandans**

I think I'm gonna stay here from now on...

Comment

thank you, fs. *hugs*

i'm in a very dark place right now, concerning the show and the ppl making it.

as a sam fan, i'm disappointed that sam is no longer leading sg1. and without even a moment to explain sam letting/wanting this to happen.

as a shipper, i'm being drilled into the ground. robert cooper said, basically, that there'd be no s/j ship this season... but i guess i forgot to read the disclaimers because i missed where he said it would be replaced with sam/orlin and
                Spoiler:
                sam/mckay - from atlantis' 'grace under pressure'. <read about it here on gateworld - with pictures>

i'm also having BIG probs with my beloved amanda not liking my fave aspect of this show (sam/jack). she's more negative/against it now than ever.... it's depressing and disheartening, to say the least.

the more i see this season, the more i wish the show would have ended last year. the more i hear about up-coming eps, the more i wish *i'd* quit.

i'll stop now, because i'm sure ppl don't want to hear my whine (and i'm sure there's ppl that can't even relate to what i'm talking about, ship-wise)

sally
                You might be right-they should have ended the show with season 8. But only if we had had some kind of positive closure about S/J. At this point, I have no plans to buy the season 9 dvd set. I'm not even watching the Sci Fi channel on Friday nights anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                  It looks good on me too!

Hello SunKrux

Are you the SunKrux from the lost world forum ?
                  I know we disagreed on one thing over there but at least it looks like we both like Sam

Caty

Comment

Hey Folk!!

New To This Thread Thought Id Drop In An Say Hi Im A Hugh Sam Fan -obvioulsy Or Why Else Would I Be Here, I Think At Is A Brill Actress :d
                    One Of My Fav Eps Is Grace Not Because Of The Ship Even Though I Am A Confessed Shipper
                    But Because I Thought At Got To Show A Lot Of What She Can Do And What She Does Best Bein Areally Strong Women Who Really Clever But Also One Who Can Let Her Emotion Show And Be A Real Person Some Thin That Is Rare On Tv If Ye Ask Me.

Comment

Originally posted by irishchick
                      Hey Folk!!

New To This Thread Thought Id Drop In An Say Hi Im A Hugh Sam Fan -obvioulsy Or Why Else Would I Be Here, I Think At Is A Brill Actress :d
                      One Of My Fav Eps Is Grace Not Because Of The Ship Even Though I Am A Confessed Shipper
                      But Because I Thought At Got To Show A Lot Of What She Can Do And What She Does Best Bein Areally Strong Women Who Really Clever But Also One Who Can Let Her Emotion Show And Be A Real Person Some Thin That Is Rare On Tv If Ye Ask Me.
                      Hi Lassie and welcome to Samanda! Anyone who loves Sam is invited to the table!

Comment

i was relating to sam's situation, too. i'm of the age (42) where i'm seeing my chances of mr right (RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON, WHERE ARE YOU!!) dwindling to mr right now. and hey, i'll take that mr right now, because it's a lot better than being alone. and isn't that kind of what sam was facing?...

sally
                        Hey sally (and Über, and ann sgcfan), if it’s any consolation, it can be just the same for us boys too, you know.

I suppose that may be why, despite my admitted preference for the more "excitement, adventure, and really wild things" side of Stargate, I find I can also relate to Sam (yes, and Jack) and the emotional stuff. I’ll even go so far as to admit it can make for difficult watching at times. I realise this probably makes me sound really weird, but hey, we are in cyberspace…

And just to restore/reinforce my "red-blooded male" credentials, there is always the "Ain’t AT super-hot" aspect as well…

Comment

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                            Dear Samandans !
                            Your Royal Pharmacist is going to spend some quality time out of her pharmacy for the rest of the week.
                            I'm going to travel to Provence (South of France) and meet one of our fellow Gateworlder.
                            I'll be back next Monday. I'm not sure I'll be able to access internet before.
                            ((((((Samandans))))))

Lys
                            ((((((Lys)))))) You can't leave! I need a pharmacist now with the yucky stomach trouble. JK. I hope you have a great time. We'll miss you. Xoxo.
                            Originally posted by UberSgfan
                            Sorry Ann...but see, I'm in the same boat...career driven, single, still young...so I relate so well to Sam (and now clearly you)
                            Is there room for one more on that boat?
                            Major, Ma-am, you were right...shoulda stayed away from "that thread"

Feelin' a little grumpy now. I NEED A HUG
                            Sending you lots of hugs.
                            a few things that would have made *me* be able to handle the boyfriend issue better -

*keep it simple. no stalking, no pestering. etc.

*keep the relationship at the dating level.

*have the relationship rather short lived. (as in not going for a year and a half)

*(and please forgive) pick a different actor than david deluise. sam's level of beauty calls for a stud as her boyfriend. (just my tastes)

if all of this had happened, i would have handled the boyfriend issue *better*.

sally
                            Tried to green rep you for this post, since I agree w/ EVERYTHING, but u know how it is.
                            Welcome, SunKrux and Irishchik! Great to meet you and learn a little about you. I love this thread, and will ignore my college work to spend time here. LOL. You're in great company with kindness reigning supreme.
                            Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                            Hey sally (and Über, and ann sgcfan), if it’s any consolation, it can be just the same for us boys too, you know.

I suppose that may be why, despite my admitted preference for the more "excitement, adventure, and really wild things" side of Stargate, I find I can also relate to Sam (yes, and Jack) and the emotional stuff. I’ll even go so far as to admit it can make for difficult watching at times. I realise this probably makes me sound really weird, but hey, we are in cyberspace…

And just to restore/reinforce my "red-blooded male" credentials, there is always the "Ain’t AT super-hot" aspect as well…
                            So, what are you doing for dinner? I'll cross the pond & come over. Just kidding! No sexual harrassment allowed on the thread.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                            Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Aaaaaa! Aaaaaaa! I just stumbled across an NC-17 crossover story listing Sam/Janet/Xena/Gabrielle as the pairing.

I think my brain imploded.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                                Aaaaaa! Aaaaaaa! I just stumbled across an NC-17 crossover story listing Sam/Janet/Xena/Gabrielle as the pairing.

I think my brain imploded.
                                Good grief! Take two aspirin and call me in the morning.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X