Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek
    Yeah, there are some real meanies over there. Not because they dislike the Carter character, that's par for the course with fiction and drama, but because they make it so personal and mean when folks don't share their viewpoint. Chin up Spaz! WE LOVE YA LOTS.

mini(the absentee)geek
    sorry about that awol thing - got called into the studio for a few days impromptu
    Studio, you say? I don't believe I know what your job is...

It's cool about you being AWOL... I'm used to it! *sobs*

Nah, seriously. It's cool.

Comment

Uber and Dancer

Thanks for your support on the other thread.

The chap is backtracking, going round in circles, contradicting himself and clutching at short straws like there is no tomorrow.

I just feel bad that it is all off topic

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
        Uber and Dancer

Thanks for your support on the other thread.

The chap is backtracking, going round in circles, contradicting himself and clutching at short straws like there is no tomorrow.

I just feel bad that it is all off topic
        I just feel bad that he had the inclination to pick TODAY to mess with people... Or even to assume that NO ONE would jump on him for that comment.

I'm not in a particularly good mood, or else I would actually trudge through the maze of posts you've created. But I just don't think I'd be all that effective!

ANYWHO... How about that Soldier Sam, eh? She's pretty cool, isn't she?

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
          ANYWHO... How about that Soldier Sam, eh? She's pretty cool, isn't she?

Indeed, she is!!!

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

We know our girl can look after herself... backup is a wonderful thing..

sigpic

Comment

Captions?

Sam: It’s hard to believe, isn’t it? You weren’t the first. AD already has two of me.

Comment

Dani,

love the pic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                  That's funny, Myrth! We both have the same RepliAvenger on our mind...

Comment

Mmmmm repli!avenger... gurghhhhh....

Originally posted by SamFan31
                    That's funny, Myrth! We both have the same RepliAvenger on our mind...
                    sigpic

Comment

After reading some of the posts today, I thought I'd bring up the story we started earlier. If I recall correctly, dancer started it and the "rules" are to add three lines and tag someone to continue the story. Strix was last up and tagged deepspace, but we haven't heard from ds in a while. I apologize, deepspace, for going out of turn, but couldn't resist adding to the story.

Once upon a time, not too long ago (and not too far away, thanks to the Internet) there was a town called Samanda. In that town were many different kinds of people who had many different jobs. But they all believed in upholding the ultimate motto of the town: Hic Comitas Regit.

And in that fair town dwelt a wide variety of delightful, intelligent, insightful and thoroughly comedic citizenry...and then there was Mary Beth...but I digress. And the land was filled with peace and harmony and joy radiated throughout the kingdom...until lo and behold...

Strangers appeared one morning, the golden dawn at their backs as they walked into the fair town of SAmanda. They were greeted with curiosity, Jerin watched them walk by as she drew water from the well while AD trailed them, his sharp eyes watching their every move. Undaunted by the quiet welcome, the strangers walked calmly through the town, their destination clear...the shining castle of Queen Amanda.

Approaching the gate, the strangers were stopped by the crossed swords of the Royal Guards Strix and 1Speed.
                      "Who goes there?" Strix said.
                      "State your buisness," said 1Speed.
                      The strangers stopped, a nervous look on their face...

Meanwhile AD slipped inside, intent on informing the Queen about a possible breach in security...

Knowing that it was yet early and that his fair Queen would still be partaking of her morning bath, AD headed immediately for the royal chambers.

"Deepspace," he cried as he spied the royal page entering the Queen's chambers. "I have an urgent message for Her Majesty!"

Outside at the gate, Strix and 1Speed eyed the strangers warily, suspecting trouble.

Finally, one of the strangers spoke. "My name is Lightsaber..."

Strix and 1Speed went to full alert mode, recognizing this name from the list of persons who had maligned the queen. 1Speed called out to Tok’Ra Hostess, lurking nearby. “Find Über, she’s an expert at dealing with this one.”

Sensing he was in trouble, Lightsabre held up his hands in defense. “Please, do not hurt us. We came because we read in a creator’s blog that your queen is sharing command with the newcomer and…”

Coley, consider yourself tagged.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                        Didn't want Samanda to end up on the second page,

So, captions, anybody???

Sam: Agent Dark? What do you mean by clone?"

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                          eeeee. I've been playing out on another thread. All but 1 were playing nicely disagreeing with each other. The 1 who is a very curt poster has just revealed what I suspected all along. He just doesn't want a woman to lead SG1. Life is sweet!!
                          Have another swig of your sloe gin and go after him!

Comment

Nice pic!

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc
                              Nice pic!
                              Agreed!

Comment

OMG. It's like my Alpha!Sam fantasy come true!

err, did I say that out aloud?

Comment

Working...
                                X