Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coley
    eeeee. I've been playing out on another thread. All but 1 were playing nicely disagreeing with each other. The 1 who is a very curt poster has just revealed what I suspected all along. He just doesn't want a woman to lead SG1. Life is sweet!!
    oooh oooh, where? i've never seen a jackass type before!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      yeah, wherez 'e at, lemme at 'em
      If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
      proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
      Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Who in the heck used dilithium crystals in this control panel??? COOMES!

If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
        proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
        Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          First and foremost, always remember...you have friends.

When you venture into strange anti-Sam lands where people bash my favorite character (and your favorite too)...you have friends.

When some take any offbeat and non sequitur opportunity to slam Sam and blame her for anything that's ever gone wrong up to and including Chernobyl and the sinking of the Titanic...you have friends. And access to a stock pile of zat guns.

When people mock her and the actress who plays her and ridicule the very things we appreciate and say that she's a vile and heartless woman...you have friends. And access to a stock pile of zat guns. And the hotline to Samandan security to call all Samandans to arms in defense of the crown.

But most importantly, you have friends.

I couldn't green ya, so... Thanks for the sentiment!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
            Are you sure you've never read this guy's work? I think I know where the thread is... Big surprise if my assumptions are true.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
              Are you sure you've never read this guy's work? I think I know where the thread is... Big surprise if my assumptions are true.
              maybe, i'm not sure. i tend to limit myself lately from going to threads that might stress me out. i'm a very very tense person, and i stress out very very easily (hence the lame attempt at jokes) and i've got a llooot of stress in RL at the mo. the shipper thread is even pushing my buttons stress-wise at the moment, so i'm avoiding the ridiculously and unreasonably angry people. one hint of an "i hate [insert character here] for no good reason" post and it just makes me want to slap someone. and the nearest someone to me is my dog. and he's a rottweiller with teeth!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                I couldn't green ya, so... Thanks for the sentiment!!
                But...*sniff*...can't ya BLUE me?????

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I Love Sam Blue Bitty

Comment

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                      I Love Sam Blue Bitty
                      Why Kat...how uncharacteristically pithy of you. Just like it was written through someone with the eyes of a child...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Yeah, there are some real meanies over there. Not because they dislike the Carter character, that's par for the course with fiction and drama, but because they make it so personal and mean when folks don't share their viewpoint. Chin up Spaz! WE LOVE YA LOTS.

mini(the absentee)geek
                        sorry about that awol thing - got called into the studio for a few days impromptu

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          Why Kat...how uncharacteristically pithy of you. Just like it was written through someone with the eyes of a child...
                          I'd just like to say that my last post was not actually written by me, it was an imposter. A small, blonde, blue-eyed imposter.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                            Chin up Spaz! WE LOVE YA LOTS.
                            Indeed

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                              I'd just like to say that my last post was not actually written by me, it was an imposter. A small, blonde, blue-eyed imposter.
                              A likely excuse
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                                Thanks Qasim.

Here's your blue, MB!

Comment

Working...
                                X