Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    EDIT: OOOOOH Look at me!!! 1400 Posts! Yeah baby!
    Woot - only 400 more to go now
    Originally posted by ChopinGal
    Roll Call of Missing Samandans

Lida's missing

Lida is on hiatus as she has some real life issues

Congrats to tsaxlady aswell
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Didn't want Samanda to end up on the second page,

So, captions, anybody???

Sam: "What the...?!? Where are they taking all my blue jello? Hey, stop right there buster....*&#$$^..."
      Last edited by Dani76; 03 October 2005, 11:59 AM.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76

Who is the man with the hat?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Thinking: "Oh crap. AD's back and security's on his tail! I thought I told him to meet me AFTER we wrapped for the day."

Comment

So, captions, anybody???

Holy Hannah! What's Teal'c done to his hair now?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
              Sorry! I'll delete right now. I just didn't know where else to turn! I think I need a self-help tactic or mantra or something...
              First and foremost, always remember...you have friends.

When you venture into strange anti-Sam lands where people bash my favorite character (and your favorite too)...you have friends.

When some take any offbeat and non sequitur opportunity to slam Sam and blame her for anything that's ever gone wrong up to and including Chernobyl and the sinking of the Titanic...you have friends. And access to a stock pile of zat guns.

When people mock her and the actress who plays her and ridicule the very things we appreciate and say that she's a vile and heartless woman...you have friends. And access to a stock pile of zat guns. And the hotline to Samandan security to call all Samandans to arms in defense of the crown.

But most importantly, you have friends.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Harriet Miers? Who in the heck is that????

(Bush's new SCOTUS nominee, sorry couldn't resist)
                Last edited by WhatFateAlmondRoca; 03 October 2005, 12:44 PM.
                If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

in light of the recent post highlighting the unbelievable opinions of some people, all i have to say is,
                  it always amazes what jealousy can do to a person. because to me thats clearly a huge part of that "persons" problem. some people can't deal with an intelligent, beautiful and wonderfully kind woman such as AT. even if they are as far away as TV land. that womans poor husband is probably too frightened of his wife to display anything positive in his home.

amanda tappings acting quality is amazing to me. she is one of the best actors on television or film, gender not an issue. some people just don't like to see these things because they are too petty, jealous and ignorant to get passed themselves, or their own opinions.

i laugh at these people, and pity them. although i do have a ball of stress the size of a football arena in my stomach. but hey, i'm workin' on that too.

Comment

So, captions, anybody???

Sam: "What the...?!? Where are they taking all my blue jello? Hey, stop right there buster....*&#$$^..."
                    my god! why is daniel still wearing that flag!?!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                      in light of the recent post highlighting the unbelievable opinions of some people, all i have to say is,
                      it always amazes what jealousy can do to a person. because to me thats clearly a huge part of that "persons" problem. some people can't deal with an intelligent, beautiful and wonderfully kind woman such as AT. even if they are as far away as TV land. that womans poor husband is probably too frightened of his wife to display anything positive in his home.

amanda tappings acting quality is amazing to me. she is one of the best actors on television or film, gender not an issue. some people just don't like to see these things because they are too petty, jealous and ignorant to get passed themselves, or their own opinions.

i laugh at these people, and pity them. although i do have a ball of stress the size of a football arena in my stomach. but hey, i'm workin' on that too.
                      Just remember...Zat Guns. Hotline. Friends.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

So, captions, anybody???

Sam: "Oh my gosh, it can't be..... it is ...... it's Vala she's walking on water!!!!..."
                        Sorry I couldn't resist

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                          And, the final screencap of the night ...

"Where oh where are all our missing Samandans?!"
                          sam: huh, from this distance he kinda looks like a potato.

(sorry to any pete fans out there. i actually find DDL kinda cute)

Comment

Nicely put!!

Comment

(sorry to any pete fans out there.)
                              Theres Pete fans out there?
                              love Torri

Comment

eeeee. I've been playing out on another thread. All but 1 were playing nicely disagreeing with each other. The 1 who is a very curt poster has just revealed what I suspected all along. He just doesn't want a woman to lead SG1. Life is sweet!!

Comment

Working...
                                X