Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal
    ROTFL This is hilarious and reminds me of another AT real-life experience (maybe like Emma's).

She was in a bar with her cousins in Buffalo and, end of night, guy is making nice and he keeps telling her she looks real familiar ... so, I believe, her cousins actually spill the beans and say that she's Sam Carter on Stargate. Guy is stunned ... can't believe it but finally does. Then he goes over to the bartender and asks him if he knows who Amanda is - that she's a "star on TV". Bartender is not impressed - takes a look; thinks about it, and says he finally recognizes her. The other guy says: "So, who is she?" The bartender: "Buffy!"

I'm sure Amanda can tell this story better than I! Now we know why she stays humble and nice!
    That's freaking hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
      AT: So, I understand you've got two Sam clones, and a Janet clone? Care to explain to me exactly what you do with them?

Agent Dark: *splutter* Erm, well, I, you know...

*Well CG, you did say use your imagination... *
      LOL It seems that AD is strangely missing in action today! Not around to defend himself ...

Comment

Yeah, another thought is Photobucket.com with open access to a private account.

However, I have comcast as my broadband provider and they do a really cool job of photo presentations in slideshow formats as part of the subscription. It's called PhotoShow Deluxe. I'm going to use that format when I get back and it will be available to mostly everyone - if you have dial-up modem and no Flash Media Player, it may take longer to bring it up though.

Ever since I got a really bad PC virus/worm whatever last year, I've stayed away from yahoo sites.
        I don't know what size photos you shoot, but doesn't Comcast only give 25 MB per e-mail address? If they allow a site for each secondary address, though, I suppose you could get up to ~175 MB.

Comment

I think I really have to start writing these good questions down ... perhaps you guys can PM me with them and I'll then start to compile a notepage to take with me.

The second question seems like a great idea but not sure what will transpire ... I know that there are 4-5 of us from Samanda going and many more from GW forum. Go to the GABIT thread and post this question about a "central hub" there as the GABIT organizers/directors do lurk there and will read it and may provide an answer.

I, myself, plan to set up a webpage and give the link here to my photos. I may be able to import my friends' piccis too onto that site ... if Coley and 1speed, Kat and/or dips want to go up on my site.

CG

Hey CG, I've been keeping all of the questions posted on the thread as well as the ones sent to me via PM in a word file. If you'd like me to send you a copy, let me know.

Kat

EDIT: OOOOOH Look at me!!! 1400 Posts! Yeah baby!

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
            I'll check it out, but that site would have to be primarily links because Yahoo!Groups provides a pathetically small amount of space for files. It's not a good setup for media sharing.
            I'll probably be using my MSN spaces account like Tsaxlady does.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
              Hey CG, I've been keeping all of the questions posted on the thread as well as the ones sent to me via PM in a word file. If you'd like me to send you a copy, let me know.

Kat

EDIT: OOOOOH Look at me!!! 1400 Posts! Yeah baby!
              1400 POSTS!
              Nice work, Kat!

Comment

Way to go KAT on 1400 posts!!
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Damn she's adorable... just sayin

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                  Way to go KAT on 1400 posts!!
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL It seems that AD is strangely missing in action today! Not around to defend himself ...
                    Yeah, its no fun to be picking on the sleeping man!

But rofl at those captions

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                      Yeah, its no fun to be picking on the sleeping man!

But rofl at those captions
                      Dreaming about Sam and Janet, I'm sure!

Comment

Here's to two Samandans who would never toot their own horn ... so we'll do it for them!

Happy 1,000 Posts to tsaxlady!
                        Happy 1,400 Posts to Foreversg1!

And a riff or two for any other Samandans who may have passed a milestone recently!

Comment

Dreaming about Sam and Janet, I'm sure!
                          I won't elaborate seeing as this is meant to be a family friendly forum

Comment

Roll Call of Missing Samandans

Where oh where have our Samandans gone
                            Oh they've left and we're blue ...
                            deepspace, charlie and carterslave
                            Major Sam and Astro too

Lida's missing and we haven't heard
                            About Atteria's condition, hardly a word
                            There are others if the truth be told
                            The kingdom is hoping they return to the fold!

Come back - we miss you all! Join the newbies and the regulars once again!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                              I won't elaborate seeing as this is meant to be a family friendly forum
                              Yes, we ... er ... you have a reputation to uphold as the Royal Head of Security!

Comment

Roll Call of Missing Samandans

Where oh where have our Samandans gone
                                Oh they've left and we're blue ...
                                deepspace, charlie and carterslave
                                Major Sam and Astro too

Lida's missing and we haven't heard
                                About Atteria's condition, hardly a word
                                There are others if the truth be told
                                The kingdom is hoping they return to the fold!

Come back - we miss you all! Join the newbies and the regulars once again!
                                Ditto - Another great one CG - sorry locked out of the green frig. currently
                                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X