X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on 1,000 tsaxlady!
    sigpic

Comment

That dvd sounds awesome Is there anyway to get a hold of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        That dvd sounds awesome Is there anyway to get a hold of it?
        It is part of Creations new Stargate Sg-1 fan club kit. The DVD has 20+ minutes of AT, MS, & CJ then there is a few mintues of everyone else that was at the Burbank Con. The rest of the stuff that comes in the kit ... well the DVD was worth the money to me. Here is the web site for Creations Stargate section. Go to that page click on merchandise, you will be looking for the Fan Club Kit.
        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

i'm not sure if this pic was shared here for us already, but i got it from the shipper thread. it's cute.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            i'm not sure if this pic was shared here for us already, but i got it from the shipper thread. it's cute.

sally

You're right, this is toooo cute and so funny, . Thanks for sharing with us.

On Edit: Just read in Ivon Bartok's blog that they are having their Stargate Wrap Party tonight. Must be a weird feeling having to say "good bye" to everybody without knowing whether they will be back next year or not. But I guess they are used to it by now.
            Last edited by Dani76; 01 October 2005, 09:36 PM.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
              More like a royal butt kicking

AT is so funny you are going to have a blast seeing her at the GABIT con. I can't wait to hear about it, just wish I didn't have a game and parade that weekend I would so love to go.

Now for my 1,000 post some more screencaps from the Burbank Con

Blink, Blink, Blink, I'm Pretty
              YEAH - WOOOOOOOOOO
              Uh, Hello

Yeah I wish I knew how to rip sound/video clips because the away Amanda says the above three comments is really funny. Especially the 'Uh, Hello'. Mere photos and captions just don't do her justice.

Comment

It's sooo quiet on my 3 favorite threads tonight: Sam, RDA/Jack, & Sam and Jack. But, I want to share my happy moment---I just got my new Sam avatar!!! **happy dance**
                sigpic

Comment

=ChopinGal]Screencap of the day ... caption(s) please!

Come on, Oma, I blew up that sun to save the world!

Just playin', just sayin'.
                  MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                  sigpic
                  Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                    No I mean this forum as a whole (mainly certain sections)

Samanda will always be the best I was actually looking for a Volvo
                    I came across these two pictures tonight and remembered you had asked for them.

Sam's old car

Sam's new car

Comment

OT: If you are a firefly fan I highly recommend seeing "Serenity" - I went with several friends last night and we loved it so much we are going again today.
                      YES! Caught Serenity tonight and so loved it. What a crime that with a record like Joss Whedon had (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, FCOL!) that he wasn't allowed to keep Firefly on the air. Plenty of action, pathos, you name it. Oh, maybe I'd better go to THAT thread. A second viewing...hmmm...

Just sayin'.
                      MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                      sigpic
                      Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                        Hear Ye Hear Ye Hear Ye

It is official ... the final tally for the new Samanda flag was:

Design #1 = 42 votes

Design #2 = 44 votes

Looks like the second design is the winner and congrats to both Forever Sg1 and Strix varia for their wonderful designs. Kat, please post your finished product soon and we'll see if someone can hoist it atop the royal castle ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...dII0904134.jpg

Just wanted to thank everyone who voted for me as well as those who didn't. I am actually quite suprised we got such a good turn out of votes especially from people who seem to lurk on this thread. It was a really tight race which goes to show what a wonderful job Strix did on her flag.

Samanda Flag

Here is the updated flag again. If anyone has suggestions on what they think might improve the flag, perhaps a different items in the coat of arms or different photos of Sam, please feel free to post your suggestions here and I'll make any changes that we all agree upon.

Thanks again,
                        Kat

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                          Hope you all have fun... and expect full reports from you, Dips, Kliggs, FHB & everyone else!
                          Brain probes will be used to extract all information
                          Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                          Thats what I was looking for thanks
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Question: Well that was my other question it seems like they are sexing up Sam what do you think of that?

AT: You know what I actually agree with it, I don’t want her to become sexualized and I don’t think she ever (“well hello” looking at the banner) (Lots of laughter) But she is not, that is not what she is about and the writers are painfully ware because I would hurt them, physically. I’m very proud of the fact that she is this strong smart capable woman. (again lots of cheering) Yeah she’s great and it’s not ever been about her being sexy. Having said that now that she’s got this relationship in her life and she is exploring this other side of herself that she has never really given into I think the fact that she is a little more comfortable with her sexuality is okay. So I don’t want them to sexualize her but by the same token I’m not afraid of her exploring that side of herself.

Haha about the "physical" harm part! And IF ONLY it were that simple! I'm so glad she's not about sexing up the role or being ONE with her sexuality. Exploring it a bit seems to be just fine.

I mean, who goes for that "sexed-up kitten" character anymore?

Oh wait.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                              I mean, who goes for that "sexed-up kitten" character anymore?

Oh wait.
                              Hmmm *she who must not be named*
                              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                                Yes, spaz, you sure know how to perk up my weekend ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...nGal/Panic.jpg

Anybody ever hear of Chicken Little?!
                                Sowwy! I couldn't help it!

Comment

Working...
                                X