FROM PAUL BROWN : Legends Memorabilia

It is with great pleasure that Legends Memorabilia announces that we
    have accepted an invitation to come to London with Amanda in support
    of the forthcoming GABIT event.

For your viewing pleasure, we shall be bringing a wonderful assortment
    of Amanda's costumes and props, as well as items from the other stars
    of the show: Richard Dean Anderson, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge,
    Teryl Rothery and Don S. Davis. Several of these items will also be
    available for sale exclusively to GABIT attendees.

In addition to props and costumes, we also plan to bring you a superb
    variety of Stargate merchandise including:

• Great selection of photos, including our NEW licensed range of
    Amanda's 'Femmes Fatales' photos (exclusive release at GABIT!)
    • NEW mini Stargate
    • Laser etched glass Stargate and coaster sets
    • NEW Miniature Jaffa Serpent Head
    • Studio concept art prints
    • NEW Stargate 'photo boxes'
    • Episode photo proof sheets
    • Autographed photos of all of the Stargate cast members
    • Scripts and Shooting Schedules
    • NEW framed 'Iris' presentation (containing a piece of the actual
    Stargate iris!)
    • Dog tags, SGC patches and other small collectibles
    • THE wedding photo of Jack and Sam (another exclusive release at
    GABIT!)
    .......Plus several more surprises!

If you have been to the last two Gatecon events, then you already know
    that when Legends Memorabilia attends a Stargate event, we do it in
    style! This will be our first ever event in the UK and we look forward
    to meeting those of you have been unable to come to Vancouver. Please
    be sure to drop by and say hello, we really do enjoy meeting the fans
    of Stargate!

Please note: As we are a Canadian company, we regret that we will be
    unable to accept credit cards in the UK. Therefore all sales will be
    cash only. You will find that our items are very reasonably priced,
    but if your purchases exceed the amount of cash you have on hand, then
    special payment arrangements can be made.

Paul Brown
    Legends
    ++++++++++++

Some really fun items ... Sal must be hyperventilating now when she reads that "the wedding photo" will be up for grabs! I bet she's buying her plane ticket even as she reads this!!

And AD and Q are booking their flights once they read that the Femmes Fatales photoshoot piccis will be available too!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
      • Great selection of photos, including our NEW licensed range of
      Amanda's 'Femmes Fatales' photos (exclusive release at GABIT!)

And AD and Q are booking their flights once they read that the Femmes Fatales photoshoot piccis will be available too!

Where do I sign up???

I take it by 'NEW' range, they mean previously unreleased photos from her magazine shoot? Which means there is piccies I havn't seen???
      WHY WERE THEY HOLDING BACK ON THE AMANDA PHOTOS!!!!

Comment

THE WEDDING PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ooh, me want, me want, me want!!!!

ok, if it's an 'original' and going for thousands, no, sorry, but if it's a copy and for sale, folks, someone grab me one and i WILL pay you for it.

now it sucks even more that i can't go!

ok, onto reality and the gun thing

i remember in prisoners, jack drew his sidearm (no, not THAT one ) with his right then switched itto his left when someone surprised them and he needed his right hand

i'm thinking that switching weapons is part of thier training. if they are able to switch hands, then if one arm is injured they can still fight, and like someone said, they can shoot around corners without exposing themselves too much

so i go for the training thing
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

From where I am it is only half an hour away by air - after some PM's from Coley I seriously considered going but then the sky fell in and RL issues meant that I couldnt
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
            I take it by 'NEW' range, they mean previously unreleased photos from her magazine shoot? Which means there is piccies I havn't seen???
            WHY WERE THEY HOLDING BACK ON THE AMANDA PHOTOS!!!!
            I'm guessing they're talking about 8x10s of the thirty or so photos that showed up a few months ago. At least now whoever buys them can scan them so there will be larger versions on the net.

The depressing part is thinking about all the outtakes from that shoot that we'll never get to see.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
              I'm guessing they're talking about 8x10s of the thirty or so photos that showed up a few months ago. At least now whoever buys them can scan them so they'll be larger versions on the net.
              Yeah, thats what I thought too. But I can still hope for completely new shots right?

The depressing part is thinking about all the outtakes from that shoot that we'll never get to see.
              Oooh, now they'd be a treat

Comment

Yeah, thats what I thought too. But I can still hope for completely new shots right?
                It's possible, if improbable. It'd be a nice surprise, though.

Oooh, now they'd be a treat
                Damn evil photographers. Always keeping photos from us.

Comment

I'm a left hander, but i play sport on both (though usually the right hand). eg. For Tennis - which ever hand would be easiest to hit the ball with is the one i use, i swap mid-game sometimes, which is most probably what sam does with guns.

wow.....i may have something in common with sam....faints......

Comment

Bumping. Because I want to.

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc
                      This makes alot of sense, Agent Dark. I would think learning to shoot with either hand would be part of the training.
                      Do you guys mean the actors' training or the characters'?

Comment

Some really fun items ... Sal must be hyperventilating now when she reads that "the wedding photo" will be up for grabs! I bet she's buying her plane ticket even as she reads this!!

Hahaha! This is a lot of stuff. Just how many people attend these GABIT thingies? Sheesh!

And when is it? So I can mourn properly.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                          Hahaha! This is a lot of stuff. Just how many people attend these GABIT thingies? Sheesh!

And when is it? So I can mourn properly.
                          Well Gabit is an one of a kind event, in my opinion. It's a convention with only one guest... Amanda. Three days with Amanda! You still have time to sell a kidney, and/or a relative in order to go!!

From what we have been told there are going to be anywhere from 300-400 people at the con. They have supposedly limited the number of tickets to 400.

Gabit will be at the Renaissance Heathrow Hotel in London on Oct 28-30th. Only four weeks left! So much to do! So little time!
                          Last edited by ForeverSg1; 30 September 2005, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                            Well Gabit is an one of a kind event, in my opinion. It's a convention with only one guest... Amanda. Three days with Amanda! You still have time to sell a kidney, and/or a relative in order to go!!

From what we have been told there are going to be anywhere from 300-400 people at the con. They have supposedly limited the number of tickets to 400.

Gabit will be at the Renaissance Heathrow Hotel in London on Oct 28-30th. Only four weeks left! So much to do! So little time!
                            What the heck do ya do for the three days, FCOL!?!? Holy...

OK, I don't know how the kidney sale is gonna work. I'd have to have it removed at Gabit, or else I'll probably die on my way over there across the Atlantic...

That's crazy though. Who organizes this thing again?

Sorry, I'm sure these questions have been answered before, but I can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                              What the heck do ya do for the three days, FCOL!?!? Holy...

OK, I don't know how the kidney sale is gonna work. I'd have to have it removed at Gabit, or else I'll probably die on my way over there across the Atlantic...

That's crazy though. Who organizes this thing again?

Sorry, I'm sure these questions have been answered before, but I can't remember.

What is there to do?

(don't quote me here...I have a very bad memory)

Well there is the following:

4 Question and Answer sessions with Amanda given over the three days.

A Cocktail Party with Amanda ( only 80 guests are lucky enough to attend this one- ChopinGal is one of the lucky few).

An Auction and Raffle where Amanda will be helping to raise money for a local charity.
                              One of the Raffle items includes Tea with Amanda on Sunday.

Photo Sessions ( everyone who attends gets 1 photo with Amanda )

Autographs ( everyone who attends gets 2 items autographed by Amanda )

As well as nightly entertainment ( though I'm sure we will be on our own for this, as I'm sure Amanda will be exhausted in the evening and wanting to spend some time with Olivia).

And on top of all these, there will be items to look at and buy from Legends as well as an opportunity to mingle amongst people like ourselves who are absolutely nuts about Amanda and Sam.

But most importantly... No SamHaters!
                              Last edited by ForeverSg1; 30 September 2005, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info Forever!!

Oh, and you guys should check this News Story ...

Yipes. It doesn't sound good at all, but it oddly reminded me of "The Fourth Horseman..."

Comment

Working...
                                X