Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    lol, I don't think Sam is one for attention though
    She doesn't get a choice if she insists on wearing those leather pants. I suppose it would be a shame to hide her away behind all that DU plating.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
      She doesn't get a choice if she insists on wearing those leather pants. I suppose it would be a shame to hide her away behind all that DU plating.
      rofl!
      I think Sam's alot like Amanda in that regard - not fully aware of exactly how HOT she is

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...JBackpacks.jpg

sam - "i can't believe they can project pictures onto the event horizon... "

jack - "i can't believe you got into that position... "

sally
        lol! Reminds me of a few fics I've read, that involved videos...

Comment

lol! Reminds me of a few fics I've read, that involved videos...
          Oh Royal Head of Security, what are we going to do with you?!

Comment

lol, I don't think Sam is one for attention though I think she'd prefer the thrill of the speed that the Indian would give her
            LOL, I wanna see the scene where she crashes the damn Abrams into a convenience store and has to get out and apologize........

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
              LOL, I wanna see the scene where she crashes the damn Abrams into a convenience store and has to get out and apologize........
              I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but the obvious line would be ... an irate shopkeeper stepping over the wreckage of his front window and yelling at her: "Woman driver!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but the obvious line would be ... an irate shopkeeper stepping over the wreckage of his front window and yelling at her: "Woman driver!!"
                Swiftly followed by Sam decking him

Comment

Swiftly followed by Sam decking him
                  Yes, but the expression on her FACE!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                  ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal

It's sitting in Sam's garage, right next to her vintage Indian cycle!
                    Speaking of Sam's Indian cycle, the other day my parents were visiting me and somehow we got on the dicussion of motorcycles and my Dad mentioned that his very first motorcycle was a 1940 Indian. He said he gave it away the day after it fell on top of him, trapping him beneath it. He said it was so heavy he couldn't lift it off, so he was forced to lay in the drive way for four hours waiting for someone to come home. LAF.

As soon as my dad finished his story I immediately popped in with 'Wow, Sam owns an Indian motorcycle at which point my dad peered at me with a confused look on his face and said 'Who?' LOL
                    Last edited by ForeverSg1; 28 September 2005, 08:00 PM.

Comment

If I remember correct there has been some talk of Sam and Dr.Lee - well how about a few new screencaps of the two Doc's

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                        If I remember correct there has been some talk of Sam and Dr.Lee - well how about a few new screencaps of the two Doc's
                        Oh dear, I got some captions for these - but they're abit naughty

Sam: Wet, Wild and Naked .com?

Lee: Errr, I'm just doing research?

Sam: That excuse never works for me...

Sam: ITS JUST RESEARCH!!!!

Comment

This was begging to be captionized

Sam: Oh God, Colonel, I swear I didn't mean to beat you that bad!

Daniel: It's your own fault, Jack. You're the one who wanted to challenge her to that arm-wrestle.

Jack: Aw, shuddup and get the Doc!
                          - Miz

Proud Samandan (blue jello all the way!! )

Proud Anti-S9 Forumer (Pro-Original SG-1)

SG-1
                          Not your average world-saving squad!!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                            Ok people for those of you who aren't aware there is only 31 days left until Gabit. What is Gabit you say? Gabit is a 3-day convention in London with the extremely witty, charming, and beautiful Amanda. Three whole days! With Amanda!!! Only Amanda!!!

If you have already bought tickets to Gabit please either join us over at the Gabit thread here on GW or send me a private message to let me add your name to the list of Samandans who will be attending.

So far we have...

DipsofJazz
                            ChopinGal
                            Coley
                            1Speed4Sam
                            Myself ( if things go as planned )

Now, I know not all of us have been so blessed as to be able to attend the conference, but this does not leave you without a means to be a participant. Hopefully we'll be able to keep you all up-to-date with the comings and goings and possibily even some juicy gossip about the second half of season 9 or possibly 10. But this is not your only way you can be a part of all this, this is your chance to finally get some of your most perplexing questions answered by Amanda herself.

I'd like to collect a list of questions to possibly use at the convention should I or someone else I know get a chance to ask one. I know you all have wonderful imaginations and there are issues regarding Sam that you are dying to finally have answered.

So if you'd like to participate, either post your question here on the thread or send your question(s) to me via PM. Should my worst nightmare happen and I not be able to go to Gabit this year, I'll be sure to pass all of our gathered questions onto our wonderful elder, ChopinGal. I'm sure with her persistance and wit as well as some of our other Samandans, we could manage to get a few of them answered to say the least.

Kat

Hi Kat, we are one of those who can't come now as we will be coming back from holiday during Gabit weekend so i would love it if you could ask Amanda the following question

Amanda when you have to do an intense scene like having to cry or loose your temper what do you do to get back into "normal Amanda" back down to earth mode?
                            Sorry we can't be with you at this event but thankyou for giving us 9 great years of Sam, our best to you Alan and Olivia

Hope that's ok to ask Kat and thanks, will be looking for any info from Gabit as soon as we get back from holiday
                            ......TARA......

Comment

Ohh, funky. Anyone else survive the forum upgrade?

Comment

Originally Posted By: ChopinGal
                                Okay, Samandans, what captions come to mind?

One for the shippers...

Sam: I told you we should have just gone to Gretna Green, Sir.

or:

Sam: Just how big did you say these fish were, Sir?

Some notes for our Overseas viewers, courtesy of destination-scotland.com...

"Gretna Green has become increasingly popular with many couples who want a romantic wedding performed over the anvil in a beautiful location. The area is steeped in romantic history as young couples used to elope to Gretna Green to be married in Scotland at 16, when English law did not allow them to marry until they were 18 without their parents consent.

Today's laws are different, however the thought of "running away" to Gretna Green still appeals to many people who want the romance of something different. Gretna Green caters for everybody from a couple who arrive by themselves to parties of a hundred or more. So why not have your wedding in a place renowned for it's marriage history. Instead of jetting off to a beach or Las Vegas, come to romantic Gretna Green for the most special day of your life."

*resumes lurkdom. again.*
                                Last edited by 1speed4Sam; 29 September 2005, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X