Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dani76
    Yeah, I would like to see the completed version, Kat. BTW - great new sig, LOL. How do you always come up with this stuff?
    They all come from the insanity that I call 'my life'. Spending 24/7 with a four year old can do those kinds of things to your mind. LOL

Btw here's the completed flag. All the photos can be changed I just picked a few that I liked.

Samanda Flag #2

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      how to pm

click on a person's name and y ou get a little dropdown box with options. one of those is to send a private message to that person

click on it, type in a subject and your message and send it away

another way is to go to my controls, then new message and send it that way. it is a bit harder simply because you have to know the person's name, but both ways work
      Again thank you. I am learning as I go.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
        Okay, one more for the night ... give a caption or a song title!

(Jack) > "I better get a damn good payraise for this."
        (Sam) > "Mmm...they can forget the payraise. This is enough."

Goofy and not all that great, but hey, why wouldn't they be wondering now and then why they aren't getting pay raises for all those times they've escaped from the clutches of evil (and in Hathor's case, the clutches of stupidity? I mean seriously, if you're gonna kill someone or turn someone into a host, you don't stand around and talk about it! Then again, that is one of the Gou'ald's many flaws )
        - Miz

Proud Samandan (blue jello all the way!! )

Proud Anti-S9 Forumer (Pro-Original SG-1)

SG-1
        Not your average world-saving squad!!

Comment

Jack to a group of new cadets:
          Ok, people listen up. Today I'm going to demonstrate a choke hold on Major Carter. Please keep an eye on where the major places her hands in order to break my hold.

Jack whispering to Sam: This time Carter, try not to throw me on my @ss in front of the cadets. I've got a reputation to uphold.

Sam: Yes, sir. *evil grin*

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
            They do live in their own little world, don't they. I mean CB could decide to take a year off to spend with her baby and they'll still want her to be on the
            show.

Also I've never PM'ed anyone here so I don't know how. Maybe I'll go to the
            sub-fourm that deals with that.
            There's a couple ways to do it...but the simplest I think is to click on the name of the person and then select "Send Private Message" from the list of options.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Here's one we haven't played for awhile ... name the caption!

So this is how the new iPod works?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                They all come from the insanity that I call 'my life'. Spending 24/7 with a four year old can do those kinds of things to your mind. LOL

Btw here's the completed flag. All the photos can be changed I just picked a few that I liked.

Samanda Flag #2
                Naquadah generators, P90s and Blue Jello.

Great flag Kat!

I'd vote for it but it seems I already have.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Miz_Gatez
                  Sam: They say our love won't pay the rent...before you know our money's all been spent...

Jack: Babe...I got you babe...
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Über sorry you've had such a rough day on the other forum. Maybe this will help make you feel better.

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Ahem, you know, that sure feels like more than nine millimeters
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Oooh...bad girl...and yet right in line with one of my alltime favorite quotes from Solitudes...which I almost rehashed here with that picture.

But your interpretation is much better than what I was envisioning.

Comment

Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            Sam (thinking): When they said they had a Matrix Halloween costume for me, this *wasn't* what I had in mind...
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

Samanda Flag #2

Great job!! It looks so good!!

Comment

Sam: Did you turn off the coffee pot?
                                Jack: I thought you turned it off?
                                Sam: No. I distinctly remember telling YOU to turn it off.
                                Jack: Wait a second! Where was I in this conversation, because I...
                                Sam: If my house burns down, I am so going to kick your ass.
                                Jack: Promise?

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X