Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55
    Very nice, but not really a glamor shot--that says something about AT's appeal, I think.
    Exactly.

My LJ

Comment

In the flag poll the vote is tied 37-37 and someone made this suggestion
      Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
      It's looking like a dead heat, so far!

Why not choose the first one as the flag, and the second one as the official coat of arms? Use ONLY the shield, and it can be Samanda's coat of arms. Then the other one can be the flag.

Or will that not work?
      Opinions?
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

I've been on eBay today checking out the Stargate items Legends Memorabila has listed in their charity auction and saw one I thought I would post a link to here. eBay Legends Memorabila auction

Sam: Sally is so going to get tsax for posting that picture and link
        Daniel: Yawn, yup guess tsax is in a playful mood

Okay and on a different note for those that might really want this information here is Sony's snail mail address
        Sony Pictures Television
        Programming Department
        10232 W. Washington Blvd
        Culver City, CA 90232

Welcome Back Jester!
        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
          Current bid $81!!!
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Just wanted to keep Samanda where it belongs - on the first page.
            And to stay on topic, here is a pic of Amanda being goofy.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Some pics here - http://photos.ashtonpress.net/wolfconsg4.htm
              love Torri

Comment

Here's one we haven't played for awhile ... name the caption!

Comment

Wow. I'm just exhausted.

I did something stupid and exposed myself to the worst level of Sam hatred...tried to fight it but it just took everything out of me. My head's throbbing and I'm seriously depressed. How anyone could see Sam as a vile and heartless woman...

I can't imagine the thrills people get from tearing other people down...and when you tear down a character by calling her vile and heartless on a thread built for fans to appreciate that character, you're tearing down those fans too because they're obviously stupid if they actually admire such a waste of space.

I'm stunned and appalled and I needed to come back to this forum and to this thread where people are gracious, loving and fun.

Sorry for whining. Please continue Samandering at your leisure.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                    Here's one we haven't played for awhile ... name the caption!

*This is so much better than Teal'cs playstation*
                    Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                    Samandering
                    Thats an interesting word

If you have been on the sony forum I would advise you to just stay away
                    love Torri

Comment

Wow. I'm just exhausted.

I did something stupid and exposed myself to the worst level of Sam hatred...tried to fight it but it just took everything out of me. My head's throbbing and I'm seriously depressed. How anyone could see Sam as a vile and heartless woman...

I can't imagine the thrills people get from tearing other people down...and when you tear down a character by calling her vile and heartless on a thread built for fans to appreciate that character, you're tearing down those fans too because they're obviously stupid if they actually admire such a waste of space.

I'm stunned and appalled and I needed to come back to this forum and to this thread where people are gracious, loving and fun.

Dear Royal Videographer

Sometimes it doesn't pay
                      Too far from Samanda to stray
                      Lots of fans can be unkind
                      'Tis best to pay them no mind

Remember here that kindness reigns
                      We don't take pleasure in other's pains
                      We celebrate Amanda's worth
                      And oft express ourselves with mirth

There may be times our opinions intersect
                      But Sam Carter is always treated with respect
                      Too much bitterness abounds in life
                      Why expose yourself to further strife

It's always better to build up than tear down
                      So keep that in mind and erase your frown
                      We love you here in Samanda land
                      And are always here to lend a hand!

Jester

Comment

Bridge is SO paying for the Botox now (after these thingies are done pulling my face outta shape)
                        If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                        proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                        Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

"Location: Earth - Jello factory - Computer begin program"
                          love Torri

Comment

{{{Über}}}

Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Comment

*this wasnt part of the job description*
                              love Torri

Comment

"It is useless to resist"

Comment

Working...
                                X