No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, just read a great Sam/Janet story! - Backwoods by Kish. Sam and Janet get captured by some ex NID guys who try and force some information out of them. Rated NC-17 for language and sex, but it has wonderfully written Sam and Janet characters in it.

Comment

Yay, ChopinGal's back

Comment

Found any Sam/Barrett fics AD?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
          Found any Sam/Barrett fics AD?
          A couple of smut ones, do they count?

Comment

Yes
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Just my 2cents on Sam as a leader. I really don't think Sam would want to be the leader of SG-1, not because she is unable, but because in her mind she is a physicist first. And I really believe that she would ask to be a member rather than the leader in order to continue concentrating on that aspect of her assignment. My opinion, anyway.

Big sigh of relief that she is back.
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                A couple of smut ones, do they count?
                Eeeeeeewwwwwwww!

Thanks for the Sam/Janet rec, though!

ChopinGal! It's so good to have you back! Glad you had a good trip. You must post more pics to photobucket.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                  Ok, now you have me curious. Inquiring minds want to know. Just what picture did you have of Amanda as your wallpaper?
                  It's the third wallpaper on the top row (Sam w/ dogtags) on this webpage:
                  http://tapping.stargate-sg1.hu/walls...mGal=By_Mesh#?

My LJ

Comment

Re: MGM being a film giant:
                    That was a long time ago

Sony was a good option for MGM - as the others interested in MGM would have made drastic changes
                    Hey Qasim, I'm a historian so 40-50 years ago is a drop in the bucket.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                      Hey Qasim, I'm a historian
                      That explains everything
                      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                        It's the third wallpaper on the top row (Sam w/ dogtags) on this webpage:
                        http://tapping.stargate-sg1.hu/walls...mGal=By_Mesh#?
                        Very nice, but not really a glamor shot--that says something about AT's appeal, I think.

Comment

you know, i don't think amanda knows how pretty she is.

she's said before that she can't even stand to watch herself.

maybe that's one thing that makes her so appealing. she's not full of herself. she's not all 'look at me'...she's just there. and, despite the fact that her profession is to live in the land of make believe, she keeps herself grounded in reality.

she also keeps her ego in check. i've never gotten the 'i'm a star, i'm better than you' attitude the few times i've seen her. I've seen other actors who do, well belive their own press. they seem to feel that they're special because of what they do. and i'm not bashing their skill, however, they're not better than any one of us, they just have cooler jobs

amanda still remembers that
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

So true.

Eepers! It's been, like, centuries since I visited Samanda!

Oh well, tis nice to know I haven't been totally unloyal In my absense I created a new series in favor of Sam. It's the Snarky Sam Series!! There's a post about it in the fanfic forum, check it out! There are nine so far and I'm working on the 10th as we speak
                            - Miz

Proud Samandan (blue jello all the way!! )

Proud Anti-S9 Forumer (Pro-Original SG-1)

SG-1
                            Not your average world-saving squad!!

Comment

this is the cause of some of the worries, a little note at the bottom of an interview from tv zone 194

now bear in mind a couple of things....this is a note that's on the site. I don't have access to the magazine to know if it's really in the magazine or not or just an editorial comment made by the site. and point two, this site is/used to be run by folks that are very sam unfriendly which means that this comment might have no basis in fact only in thier hopes

references end of s9 and possibilities for s10
                              Spoiler:

[ScifiGate NB: Claudia Black is set to return for two episodes later in season nine and according to TV Guide, may be carried over into season 10 as a regular if there is one.

__
                              make of it what you will.
                              Last edited by Skydiver; 25 September 2005, 12:23 PM.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Welcome back - whats that thing next to him?
                                The Frederic Chopin monument in Lazienki Park in Warsaw shows the figure of Chopin seated next to a rather abstract weeping willow tree. Supposedly, this sculpture is highly regarded worldwide and there is a replica found in Japan's Hamamatsu Academy of Music.

Comment

Working...
                                X