Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dani76
    Agent Dark - there is a special treat for you in the article (if you're into spoilers, that is)
    Spoiler:
    Can you handle 15 Sam's???
    OMFG.
    Spoiler:
    First we get Sam in a LEATHER OUTFIT, then 15 Sam's in ONE SCENE

*Dies and goes to heaven*

I think I'm gonna be having my screencap button ready for those two episodes!

Comment

picks AD up off the floor. easy boy, easy

at least with 15 sams there'll be plenty to go around
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        Snurch away...just be sure to credit the website not me personally... www.uberamandafan.com...

uberamandafan. ÜberSG-1Fan. Same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
          uberamandafan. ÜberSG-1Fan. Same thing.
          LOL...cute and yet completely untrue, my spaztic friend...

uberamandafan.com is the website...and I want it to have it's own credits...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            IIRC, the scene that was cut from ascension was after sam's psych eval, janet comes to tell her that she's been cleared for duty, that she passed it basically.

thing is, janet got word earlier that day/ the day before and no one got around to telling sam that

which only feeds into sam's feelings of people not trusting her/excluding her, etc.
            There we go! I knew Sky would do it.

As for the two great eps in our not-so-distant future...
            Spoiler:
            As long as she's not popping out of that leather a la Vala, and the boys don't have sidearms in their pockets, I won't mind seeing SG-1 in leathers, heh heh...

I'm just DAAANG excited about Ripple Effect. That's neat. And, though I like the concept of making Sam and Lam friends, I'll be happy to see some Sam/Janet friendship again. *sniff*

Comment

LOL...cute and yet completely untrue, my spaztic friend...

uberamandafan.com is the website...and I want it to have it's own credits...

O...K. I'll try to separate the two in general conversation, but it's so hard when I know who the creator is!!

Comment

do you guys think we can hit 16,000 posts tonight???

sigpic

Comment

There we go! I knew Sky would do it.

As for the two great eps in our not-so-distant future...
                  Spoiler:
                  As long as she's not popping out of that leather a la Vala...
                  Well, to be completely honest, you wouldn't be hearing any complaints from me if she was

Comment

do you guys think we can hit 16,000 posts tonight???
                    Hmm. That depends on how gabby we are tonight...

Which, so far looks to be pretty dang gabby.

Who's looking forward to Sam in Fourth Horseman tomorrow night? And does anyone have any speculations with regard to the spoilers that seem to indicate that
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam will be under extreme emotional distress
                    ?

I have my own personal fear here...so I'll share it if you'd like...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hmm. That depends on how gabby we are tonight...

Which, so far looks to be pretty dang gabby.

Who's looking forward to Sam in Fourth Horseman tomorrow night? And does anyone have any speculations with regard to the spoilers that seem to indicate that
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam will be under extreme emotional distress
                      ?

I have my own personal fear here...so I'll share it if you'd like...

well.....
                      Spoiler:
                      anyone wanna bet that daniel gets sick? along with orlin junior??? sam will revisit her 'black widow' syndrome

now, mayhap i expect too much from our dear writers, but it's possible that her naqahdah gives her an immunity....but you know, i kinda doubt that. jolinar only comes up when they want her to and really hasn't shown up for 3 years

sigpic

Comment

well.....
                        Spoiler:
                        anyone wanna bet that daniel gets sick? along with orlin junior??? sam will revisit her 'black widow' syndrome

now, mayhap i expect too much from our dear writers, but it's possible that her naqahdah gives her an immunity....but you know, i kinda doubt that. jolinar only comes up when they want her to and really hasn't shown up for 3 years
                        My fear has to do with the fact that
                        Spoiler:
                        as I understand it, Hammond is going to be in this episode. If this is true, what if he gets the disease and dies???

We all know how wonderful a job TPTB do at killing off favorite recurrings...

Please feel free to tell me I'm WAY off...

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                          Well, to be completely honest, you wouldn't be hearing any complaints from me if she was
                          I think we'd ALL be worried if we did, AD.

Comment

Ooohhh yeah. And that whole part of the scene was so unexpected, that I can't help but grin every time I see it.
                            I adored Amanda as Geek!Sam. My favorite scene is still the one where she introduces herself to Daniel. It was just so funny and that little hop AT does as she's walking towards the briefing room table cracks me up every time.

Comment

don't know for sure bout that uber

however, given the identity of the potentially ill person, and the fact that it's been less than a year since sam lost her dad, the potential demise of another person close to her...that could be enough to cause 'emotional distress'

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                i think it was AT and Martin Wood, but I could be wrong on that. as i recall, they didn't go into too much detail of what exactly the scene contained, but it apparently made sam's decisions and reactions in the ep make more sense, and AT wasn't happy that it was taken out, because it was a nice friendship scene between sam and janet and for reasons mentioned above.
                                This deleted scene is located up on the web, though I don't recall exactly where. Maybe someone else remembers. If not I still have a copy and I can email it to anyone who is interested.

Kat

Edit: Actually I lied I don't seem to have the deleted scene anymore.

WHY! WHY!!!!!!! Of the hundreds of videos and clips I have on my computer, why is it always the one you really WANT that seems to vanish?

*Pout*
                                Last edited by ForeverSg1; 15 September 2005, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X