No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep voting in the AT contest everyone - http://www.theamandatappingcontest.tk/
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
      Check this out for some positive Sam info:
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=17396
      AT rules!
      Thanks for the link!
      Spoiler:
      I can't wait to see these episodes now. Generally can't go wrong with a good team ep (and the shallow part of me is looking forward to everyone in leather ). All the alternate SG-1 teams should be a blast to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
        Thanks for the link!
        Spoiler:
        I can't wait to see these episodes now. Generally can't go wrong with a good team ep (and the shallow part of me is looking forward to everyone in leather ). All the alternate SG-1 teams should be a blast to see.
        Yes..but the REAL question is...

WILL WE EVER SEE GEEK!SAM AGAIN???????????

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          Yes..but the REAL question is...

WILL WE EVER SEE GEEK!SAM AGAIN???????????

rofl! That pic is hysterical.

Comment

I love Geek Sam it shows what a fab actress AT is, I love all the little mannerisms she gave geek Sam. More pics of geek Sam please

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
              rofl! That pic is hysterical.
              Ooohhh yeah. And that whole part of the scene was so unexpected, that I can't help but grin every time I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                Ooohhh yeah. And that whole part of the scene was so unexpected, that I can't help but grin every time I see it.
                Me too. All the faces she pulled as geek!Sam were great. She obviously had a ton of fun doing it.

Comment

Where are you Uber? We want more Geek!Sam
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                    What was cut? I never knew this! Lucy, you got some ‘splainin’ to do!
                    I'm 'splainin', I'm 'splainin'!

(Whoa, that's a lot of apostrophes...)

In the audio commentaries, both AT and someone else... can't remember... Maybe Brad Wright? I dunno. They mentioned that a scene between Sam and Janet was cut. Basically, it explained why certain courses of action were taken... I think. I'm trying to think! I think the scene kinda elaborated on the sense of betrayal Sam was feeling...

It also showed further evidence of Sam and Janet's friendship.

Maybe someone else can be a bit more specific!

Sky? Forever? Anybody?

Comment

Okay, we are now almost halfway through season 9, and I have yet to see a reason why Mitchell is in charge of SG1 instead of Sam. In fact, I have yet to see a reason why he's even *on* a field team; he brings nothing to the mix.
                      "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                        I'm 'splainin', I'm 'splainin'!

(Whoa, that's a lot of apostrophes...)

In the audio commentaries, both AT and someone else... can't remember... Maybe Brad Wright? I dunno. They mentioned that a scene between Sam and Janet was cut. Basically, it explained why certain courses of action were taken... I think. I'm trying to think! I think the scene kinda elaborated on the sense of betrayal Sam was feeling...

It also showed further evidence of Sam and Janet's friendship.

Maybe someone else can be a bit more specific!

Sky? Forever? Anybody?
                        i think it was AT and Martin Wood, but I could be wrong on that. as i recall, they didn't go into too much detail of what exactly the scene contained, but it apparently made sam's decisions and reactions in the ep make more sense, and AT wasn't happy that it was taken out, because it was a nice friendship scene between sam and janet and for reasons mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
                          Okay, we are now almost halfway through season 9, and I have yet to see a reason why Mitchell is in charge of SG1 instead of Sam. In fact, I have yet to see a reason why he's even *on* a field team; he brings nothing to the mix.
                          maybe they're afraid they'll lose daniel, and they want a spare?

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                            I love Geek Sam it shows what a fab actress AT is, I love all the little mannerisms she gave geek Sam. More pics of geek Sam please
                            Do you have the slightest notion as to how dangerous a request that is to make of me????

You're right though...her subtle mannerisms are PRICELESS!

I'll try not to post them all as I'll be reamed for spamming the thread...so here are a few of them...(I have 16 others besides these already made):

Last edited by Uber; 15 September 2005, 02:33 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              You're right though...her subtle mannerisms are PRICELESS!

That cheered me up no end Thanks Uber
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                                Where are you Uber? We want more Geek!Sam
                                i loved the Geek!Sam walk. and the way she grabbed the pen to sign the form in the briefing room

Comment

Working...
                                X