• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    *raises hand quickly*

ME!

Spoiler:
    are there other ppl in this ep besides vala? all the spoilers talked about was vala...

sally
    Raises hand
    Spoiler:
    well theres daniel *gasps in suprise*
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally Posted by Agent_Dark:

Spoiler:
      And nothing against Vala or CB, but raise your hand if you'd prefer Jack back instead?
      Yeah, at this point I'd be willing to donate, ahem, certain vital parts of my anatomy for a little bit of Jack O'neill towards the end of the season. You know, just to cut down on some of the crazy. Oh, so much crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        And nothing against Vala or CB, but raise your hand if you'd prefer Jack back instead?[/spoiler]
        Raises hand too. I'll raise my hand for Bra'tac, Janet (in any form or universe), Yu, the Retou, Hammond, Major Davis, Cassie, Barrett, Jonas, Thor, Heimdal, the Nox, Replicarter, Urgo, Sarah Gardner, Aris Boch, Joe Faxon, the Giant aliens from Crystal Skull, the aliens from Grace, General Jumper, Jacob (in any form or universe), Apophis, Ba'al, Nirrti, Hathor, Siler, McKay, Makepeace, Col. Dixon, Ferretti (in any form or universe), the Komtraya nut, etc., etc., you get the point - anything but what we are getting in Crusade - uugghhhh. (I must say I laughed so hard when I read those dopey spoilers I fell backwards off the chair and hit my head. I was hoping it would wake me from my nightmare that is the current state of Stargate but alas -- no luck.)

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
          This will we the post that I use from now on to edit the birthday list.

Celebratory Dates of Birth
          January 04 DancerofSpaz
          January 04 MajorSam
          January 29 Coley [1965]
          February 11 SkyDiver (Denise)
          February 14 Astrogeologist [19?2]
          February 17 Strix Varia [1965]
          March 7 Lida
          March 15 Chopingal
          March 19 Jckfan
          March 22 Olivia
          March 22 Lys
          april 19 deepspace [1987]
          may 16th majorsal [1963]
          may? (18th?) Charlie
          May 20 SamFan [1988]
          June 19 UberSG-1Fan(Mary Beth) [1973]
          July 6 1speed4sam (Tony) (1960)
          July 6 qasimjavid (1987)
          July 30 Dani76
          August 4 Tsaxlady
          August 16 Carterslave
          August 20 DipsofJazz [1959]
          August 28 Amanda Tapping
          August 31 SamFan31
          September 02 ForeverSG1(Kat) [1967]
          October 18 Agent Dark
          November 02 Chocdoc [1957]
          November 09 Tara3583 [1954]
          December 18 NearlyCircular
          My birthday is February 26, 1952.
          In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
          so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
          Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
          Hic Comitas Regit
          Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
            Raises hand too. I'll raise my hand for Bra'tac, Janet (in any form or universe), Yu, the Retou, Hammond, Major Davis, Cassie, Barrett, Jonas, Thor, Heimdal, the Nox, Replicarter, Urgo, Sarah Gardner, Aris Boch, Joe Faxon, the Giant aliens from Crystal Skull, the aliens from Grace, General Jumper, Jacob (in any form or universe), Apophis, Ba'al, Nirrti, Hathor, Siler, McKay, Makepeace, Col. Dixon, Ferretti (in any form or universe), the Komtraya nut, etc., etc., you get the point - anything but what we are getting in Crusade - uugghhhh. (I must say I laughed so hard when I read those dopey spoilers I fell backwards off the chair and hit my head. I was hoping it would wake me from my nightmare that is the current state of Stargate but alas -- no luck.)
            Hey binkpmmc, I had to laugh, too, just because it sounded so wacky. But I agree with whoever it was that posted earlier... there has to be more to these final episodes than just Vala.

There is some delicious irony in the situation. With good writing and good acting (which Claudia Black is sure to deliver), this could be fun. With bad writing, of course, Sam won't have a good part to play, and it will turn into the Daniel/Vala show again. But I'm optimistic. I really would like to see more Sam/Vala interaction, and maybe we'll get some here.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy
              Yeah, at this point I'd be willing to donate, ahem, certain vital parts of my anatomy for a little bit of Jack O'neill towards the end of the season. You know, just to cut down on some of the crazy. Oh, so much crazy.
              I'd be personally willing to drive down to LA, pick RDA and his daughter up and drive them up to Vancouver for his filming. Hell I'd even babysit his daughter and take them both to Disneyland when he was done if he would just show up for the last episode. I miss RDA but more importantly, I really miss Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                Well, I notice that you've already seen this:
                http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...scrusade.shtml

and that everyone else had the same reaction that I did when I logged in this afternoon. But then, I sat back a moment and thought about what WASN'T MENTIONED....and WHY TPTB might have done that. Here are some fairly positive thoughts on the subject:

Spoiler:

1. Crusade will be paired with Camelot as the season finale. Two big episodes; plenty of storylines. So far, they've only told us about two--Vala's and Landry/Chekov. There must be additional storylines not mentioned.

2. They tell us things to keep us talking and worried. This sure did it for us, didn't it? No mention of Sam. No mention of Teal'c. No mention of S/J. Very little mention even of Cam and Daniel.....except as it relates to Vala.

My conclusion: there's a lot more being planned than meets the eye! Now, what do you think?

I really hope there is alot more planned because my first thoughts on reading the spoilers was>>> well i'm really not interested in following this story at all!
                and if this is part of tptb to try and hook people in it did not work with me at all, i just wonder what others think about it.
                The sad part about this new season is as i'm a viewer from the U.K i've yet to see the start of s9 and it just seems to much of certain characters and not enough of others, not really a great way imho to pull in fans.
                ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
                  I really hope there is alot more planned because my first thoughts on reading the spoilers was>>> well i'm really not interested in following this story at all!
                  and if this is part of tptb to try and hook people in it did not work with me at all, i just wonder what others think about it.
                  If you have not been to the Crusade thread or vala's new situation thread rest assured that the majority of what is being said is negative (the word joke, and numerous variations on crap, are being used quite often). The thread had made it about half way down the 2nd page so I had to post.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    *raises hand quickly*

ME!

Spoiler:
                    are there other ppl in this ep besides vala? all the spoilers talked about was vala...

sally
                    *raises both hands* Me too!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by sg-1fanintn

My conclusion: there's a lot more being planned than meets the eye! Now, what do you think?

Excellent question re: end of S9. I'm going to take the high road and be optimistic, which is not like me at all. Must be all you happy Samandans. I'm putting a little faith in the people who have given us so many great episodes of a truly terrific show, and I'm going to hope that they come through yet again. Which means I'm going to hope they use AT/Sam to the fullest of her ability. How else are they going to battle the new baddies?

Spoiler:
                      And with respect to some Sam/Vala interaction, I was pleasantly surprised with what I saw in Beachhead. Given Vala's life changes and situation I'm thinking it will be better!

'nuff said yo

Last edited by WhatFateAlmondRoca; 09 September 2005, 04:13 AM. Reason: put something in about Sam
                      If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                      proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                      Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                        I'd be personally willing to drive down to LA, pick RDA and his daughter up and drive them up to Vancouver for his filming. Hell I'd even babysit his daughter and take them both to Disneyland when he was done if he would just show up for the last episode. I miss RDA but more importantly, I really miss Jack.
                        i'll come with you!!
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

you know, things are getting so incredibly over the top silly, i have to wonder if the s10 premiere will be 'jack's in the shower and it's all been a dream' (a really, really bad one BTW)
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            i'll come with you!!
                            Oh, a caravan! I'll come too!

I've tried to let these spoilers for "Crusade" sink in. So far my response is...WTF?!? I guess a tiny bright side is that
                            Spoiler:
                            this pregnancy is not Sam's.
                            Now that would be even more farfetched. I'm hoping that the information that's not released has more Sam being Sam - saving the world and not breaking a nail. I need more Sam on screen. I'm hoping tonight's episode has more than what the promos have aired. Man, was it good to see Sam with her P-90.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              you know, things are getting so incredibly over the top silly, i have to wonder if the s10 premiere will be 'jack's in the shower and it's all been a dream' (a really, really bad one BTW)
                              NO! Not the Dallas thing! Please!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                                This will we the post that I use from now on to edit the birthday list.

Celebratory Dates of Birth
                                January 04 DancerofSpaz
                                January 04 MajorSam
                                January 29 Coley [1965]
                                February 11 SkyDiver (Denise)
                                February 14 Astrogeologist [19?2]
                                February 17 Strix Varia [1965]
                                March 7 Lida
                                March 15 Chopingal
                                March 19 Jckfan
                                March 22 Olivia
                                March 22 Lys