Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    Ackkkk!!!! I can't believe no one has posted here in three hours!!!! So, this post is just because.....

Well, it's really comforting to know, when the rest of us either get too wrapped up in RL to post, or if we just get lazy (gee, did I say that about you guys???? ), that at least one of us still has the finger strength and desire to post, to keep Samanda on page one.

For as long as I am physically able...I will try to log on, and keep this wonderful thread in it's rightful spot. Of course, for now, we have qas, but what happens when he returns to University????

Thank you sg-1fanintn, for that gentle reminder....I've been so caught up in other things, I've been neglecting my real home. I'm sorry.....

(Must find new pics of AT......)
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
      For as long as I am physically able...I will try to log on, and keep this wonderful thread in it's rightful spot. Of course, for now, we have qas, but what happens when he returns to University????
      Hmm..what will happen?

If only the university had a wireless network then I could listen to the lecturer and post at the same time

Wallpapers: 800 x 600 http://www.the-wall-between.de/fanwo...t1_800x600.jpg
      1024 x 768 http://www.the-wall-between.de/fanwo...1_1024x768.jpg
      800 x 600 http://www.the-wall-between.de/fanwo...t2_800x600.jpg

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

This will be Amanda, AFTER qas has to return to University, without a wireless connection to Samanda.......

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
          This will be Amanda, AFTER qas has to return to University, without a wireless connection to Samanda.......

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
          I seriously have no idea what you are trying to say

Are you trying to say shes going to be cold or something?
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
            I think I now qualify as a die-hard Amanda Tapping fan, having endured countless minutes of Booty Call in order to watch 5 seconds of her on screen. But I had to laugh, because she was technobabbling the whole time!
            Yes, me too! I taped it so I wouldn't have to watch the whole thing--but providentially turned it on just before her scene. So I didn't even have to watch the whole thing on fast forward as I had planned.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
              Amanda grumbling to self: You've got to be kidding me. I come back from maternity leave and I'm immediately informed to pick up a few packages at the main office. I ask you. What am I suppose to do with all this blue jello? I barely have room for the diapers in my trailer.
              Love the captions, Uber and Forever! Have some blue jello as a reward.

Comment

Nice wallpaper here: http://www.keetabrell.de/SG1%20Wallp...ing)%20001.jpg and here: http://www.keetabrell.de/SG1%20Wallp...20Tapping).jpg
                More here http://www.keetabrell.de/Wallpapers.htm

love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                  Hmm..what will happen?

If only the university had a wireless network then I could listen to the lecturer and post at the same time
                  So that's what my students are doing with those laptops when I think they're taking notes. I could almost forgive them if the cause was Samanda...

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                    I could almost forgive them if the cause was Samanda...
                    Maybe it is or maybe they are just looking at......
                    love Torri

Comment

"I thought that homeless guy had these National Geographics...."

"They didn't tell my this new hairdo would require so much product...holy hannah"

"Qasim, I know you're a fan, but you DON'T have to send me ALL your posts...."
                      If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                      proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                      Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca

"Qasim, I know you're a fan, but you DON'T have to send me ALL your posts...."
                        "I can send other things aswell if you want"
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                          I seriously have no idea what you are trying to say

Are you trying to say shes going to be cold or something?
                          she could be saying amanda will be blue....(sad)

i know you will be missed here at GW. of course by then you will be promoted to Supreme Ascended Being instead of being a measly Goa'uld Lord or whatever you're up to these days, I mean hours
                          If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                          proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                          Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                            she could be saying amanda will be blue....(sad)

i know you will be missed here at GW. of course by then you will be promoted to Supreme Ascended Being instead of being a measly Goa'uld Lord or whatever you're up to these days, I mean hours
                            Hmm..Supreme Ascended Being no ones got past Goa'uld Lord yet I wonder what is next - I think there are 3 more levels
                            love Torri

Comment

love Torri

Comment

Caption:
                                Teal'c thinking: Colonel Carter looks quite fetching in her military gear.
                                Other caption ideas?
                                (photo from amandatapping.com)

Oh, and I bet someone will be able to guess the episode too.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by jckfan55; 04 September 2005, 12:52 PM. Reason: add

Comment

Working...
                                X