Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    qhat i meant was that landry trusted cam to choose lower ranking officers to be on his team. he wouldn't walk up to colonel reynolds and invite him over.

although, your other idea has some real merit. maybe landry wanted sg1 back (being sam, daniel and teal'c) and having already asked, knew that his hands were tied.
    Ah. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Comment

I'm sorry. I think JM's a great, hilarious and brilliant guy, but I have to say that I was pretty amused when he tried to lecture US on what SG-1 is all about (i.e. not all about Mitchell or one particular character)...

I wonder if he had any qualms about the first five episodes...

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
        I'm sorry. I think JM's a great, hilarious and brilliant guy, but I have to say that I was pretty amused when he tried to lecture US on what SG-1 is all about (i.e. not all about Mitchell or one particular character)...

Good point!!!!
        If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
        proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
        Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Ha! That's an excellent point. I found myself doing this ---> as I was reading it.
          sigpic

Comment

Yup, you're right about this one - still, it did give me some hope. Like, okay, that's what happened to the first 5 eps but it will get better teamwise. And, actually, I thought that BH and EDM were better in that respect. Maybe I am just a hopeless dreamer.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
              I found myself doing this ---> as I was reading it.
              Did your face turn blue aswell
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

I was incredibly pleased with EDM. It was the best of the first episodes. However, I was finding myself only paying attention to the Sam storyline. I'm getting rather bored with the whole Jaffa thing. With the information floating around that
                Spoiler:
                Gerak's becoming a Prior,
                it's merging those two storylines together and is sort of creating
                Spoiler:
                a Goa'uld/Jaffa relationship, part II with the Ori (OyYey) replacing the Goa'uld
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                  Did your face turn blue aswell
                  ROTFL!!! I hadn't really checked.
                  sigpic

Comment

Heres a pic:

Just about fits
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Wow. Nice shot. thanks for sharing it. Amanda sure can do pretty.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                        Wow. Nice shot. thanks for sharing it. Amanda sure can do pretty.
                        and she has such wonderful eyes
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                          and she has such wonderful eyes
                          She certainly does.

Not for nothing, by the way, your signature graphics are really fantastic. Great design work. If you're not already a professional digital designer, I hope that's where you're headed. First rate work.

When I have some time, I hope to actually mock something up for myself as well (rather than just a couple of stock images). Now that I've got the hang of the forum dynamics a bit better!

Some of the signature graphics I've seen here the past couple of days are just outstanding. Professonal quality work!

Cheers,
                          MG

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                            Not for nothing, by the way, your signature graphics are really fantastic. Great design work. If you're not already a professional digital designer, I hope that's where you're headed. First rate work.
                            Ah....well.....urm I didnt actually do them they were done by a user called Zelazny

I have Photoshop CS2 and have tried myself but I am pretty rubbish at it - I am hoping to go on a photoshop course sometime
                            love Torri

Comment

if he did, it'd be a cold day in netu before he'd admit it
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                if he did, it'd be a cold day in netu before he'd admit it
                                True
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X