Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dani76
    I love it, Kat. Actually, I love all of the new additions on your webpage, too. Would have given you green, but...well, you know the story.
    I actually accidently lost my old PhotoBlog when I erased all of my cookies the other day. Like an idiot I didn't keep my original PhotoBlog registration email so I had to create a new one. Luckily, I managed to find half of the images I had on my old one. It's all good though, now I'll be forced to make new walls and images to fill it back up again. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      I actually accidently lost my old PhotoBlog when I erased all of my cookies the other day. Like an idiot I didn't keep my original PhotoBlog registration email so I had to create a new one. Luckily, I managed to find half of the images I had on my old one. It's all good though, now I'll be forced to make new walls and images to fill it back up again. Right?
      Qasim to the rescue - your photoblog was in my favourites http://img23.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=goodevil26rn.jpg *hopes this isnt the new one*
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

hey guys, post whatever sam stuff you want.

have a favorite eps or scene? tell us about it
        have a favorite fan fic, music vid, wall paper? share it with us

or just chat. Samanda's a happy place
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

ROFLMAO - Look what I found *caution strangeness* http://stargate-atlantis-pandora.de/...r_1024x768.jpg
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

Our moderator has spoken. Whew! I know what I post is not wildly original. It's just great to share favorite Sam moments etc. And it's wonderful to know that there are many Sam/AT fans out there.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
              It's just great to share favorite Sam moments etc. And it's wonderful to know that there are many Sam/AT fans out there.
              Indeed
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                OH NO.
                Hope that link from qasimjavid did help a little bit - that's the only other link that I have for your pages, too (besides the ones below your sig)
                Anyways, you're right - now you HAVE to create more. Can't wait.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                  OH NO.
                  Awesome Smiley - How come I never see the 'elders' anymore?
                  love Torri

Comment

Just dropping in to say hi! I noticed the thread was slipping down the page and threatening to go to the 2nd page.

Someone said the leadership role for SG-1 would be brought up this Friday ... Is that correct?? (I guess it also could mean that nothing is ever decided). After JM's comment about Carter fans being happy with S9 I'm hoping that means Sam's resumes her role as leader. I think I could settle (I can't believe I'm actually going to settle) for Sam and Cam in some kind of joint command scenario. There is one picture with Sam, Daniel, & Mitchell from Babylon has me concerned again. I don’t see any reason for Sam to lose Command. TPTB said they couldn’t write an entire first part of the season without her. Well the first 6 episodes didn’t need a leader for SG-1. It was just Daniel and Vala! Okay okay I know I have turned this into another rant and I apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                      Exactly my feeling. I just said I prefer Barrett over Jack b/c I *so* hate the Sam/Jack thing.

*gets out whip*

are you ready for your punishment!?!

*giggles, but evilly. and sexily*

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                        LOL ! Poor woman ! Maybe she'd get some fans if she were to be paired with Kinsey !
                        And the lack of unidentified flying objets is the shining proof that kindness reigns here !
                        i think laira and pete should get together! just think of it.... laira wants a man to have children with, and pete wants a woman to adore, worship, and obey him... perfect couple (of what i don't know) to me!

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

be careful about the just chat part... off topic can destroy threads. this i know. the hard way. i know i play with agent dark, but i've tried to not over do it. too much off topic can kills threads.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                            ROFLMAO - Look what I found *caution strangeness* http://stargate-atlantis-pandora.de/...r_1024x768.jpg
                            WOW.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              Be careful about the just chat part... off topic can destroy threads. this i know. the hard way. i know i play with agent dark, but i've tried to not over do it. too much off topic can kill threads.
                              sally
                              On my way to the Berkshires, but since you brought this up ... I have been feeling uncomfortable with some of our recent bantering ... it seems that we've been walking a fine line at times ... and topics concerning Amanda's personal life: her hair, her figure, her losses, etc. may be topics best left to PMs or private emails with each other. I couldn't help but think what AT may think of our delving into and offering opinions about these kinds of "family matters". I know we all admire her but, as much as we do, she is not a member of any of our families, she is a person who deserves respect and privacy apart from her role of Sam. Kind of a boundary thing, don'tcha think?

I like SaGC the best when we stay on task ... and really get into some good discussions about Sam Carter and do our silly "guess the captions" and admire the wonderful art work of our talented citizens, and tease each other about all things Sam and our shipping/non-shipping inclinations, and, of course, play a bit at the royal court and find humor too. There have been some terrific song lyrics recently too ... dips, thanks if you started that ... I've been too busy to jump in but all of the songs have been funny and light! I'm sorry if I can't remember just who all the songwriters happen to be! Still a bit swamped in the "taking care of students" department!

Okay, the royal hen will depart her platform and leave to visit some baby chicks of her own!

Happy holidays to those of us in the States and Kat, oh Kat, they should not have named this horrid hurricane with your sweet name!

Peace, CG

Comment

hmmm I think Joe may have just answered the whos in command of SG-1 question. By the below question and answer I think he is implying that Mitchell is in command.

Quesetion:
                                Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                                Hey again, Joe.

I realize that the upcoming Babylon will be a very Mitchell-centric eppy, but there's a lot of concern that Mitchell isn't leading anyone anywhere yet. It seems he's been used (mostly) as wallpaper. Are we going to see him behave like a leader in this week's Beachhead? *fingers crossed*

Thanks!
                                ANSWER:
                                Originally posted by JMallozzi
                                Well, since Beachhead already aired, I guess you have your answer.

Some good Mitchell episodes upcoming: Babylon, Collateral Damage, and Stronghold.
                                To me this says. "Mitchell is in charge, period". Although I already suspected this would be the case I did hold out the smallest of hopes that it wouldnt be, especially since Mitchell has been such a Ford. But I guess hes the lead and thats that. I hope (but doubt) they will have a scene that will make me feel better about this. Let me know what you guys think.

EDIT: Doh Ok on my third reading of the question answer, maybe it is not as clearcut as I thought (I was kinda looking for a clearcut answer). It thought the question was asking when we were going to see Mitchell leading and that Joes answer was that if you have seen beachhead then you know... I was definitly reading this from a particular point of view and it sqewed my opinion of the question.... see how dangerous not having an open mind can be
                                Last edited by AGateFan; 31 August 2005, 05:43 PM.
                                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X