Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsaxlady
    I think it is from the Disney TV series "Flash Forward"
    I've never even heard of that series, but the picture is hysterical. Cute, but funny. Amanda is so adorable.

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      Who is the person inbetween Mitchell and Hammond in your sig WFAR?

Is that Jacob blended into Daniels cheek?
      Yeah, in lieu of blush
      If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
      proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
      Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
        I think it is from the Disney TV series "Flash Forward"
        Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
        I've never even heard of that series, but the picture is hysterical. Cute, but funny. Amanda is so adorable.
        Yeah, check out Kamil's webpage (The Official Amanda Tapping Website) for pics from that show - too funny - especially the two pics from the ep "Just Friends". http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...view_album.php
        And, yes, that picture is from Flash Forward, from the ep "Curtain Call".

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
          Yeah, check out Kamil's webpage (The Official Amanda Tapping Website) for pics from that show - too funny - especially the two pics from the ep "Just Friends". http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...view_album.php
          And, yes, that picture is from Flash Forward, from the ep "Curtain Call".
          Thanks those pics are awesome

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
            JERIN: Relax. Relate. Release.

have your Jonas clone give you a MAS-sage (with CB accent)

now isn't that better??? Much better!

p.s. good to see you again!!!
            Thanks, dear. Must run away to school now. I miss all you Samandans. Hmm...I'm still upset about Sam not having command. Better take my Jonas clone w/ me to school, to make me feel better.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
            Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

So can people tell the difference between real and fake?
              If you're asking me, qas, not typically. It's only when they ask questions like, "So your hair's really THAT long?" (It's not that much longer than my own.) If they ask, then I'll tell them. I used to be worried, but I've since kinda stopped caring - especially knowing how trendy it's become for wealthy people.

Comment

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Possibly

Amanda Tapping .... Miss Yansouni
                  The last name! Never in my wildest imagination, would I have looked at that woman and thought, "She looks like a Yansouni!"

Didn't she work with Jewel Staite in that show? I TOTALLY loved that show (and Staite from Space Cases) during my pre-Stargate days, and I vaguely remember the character she played. "What are the odds?" Aaahhh... Ben Foster is my hero.

I told my sister that everything that's to the utmost benefit of humankind has been produced in Canada, but she didn't believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                    The last name! Never in my wildest imagination, would I have looked at that woman and thought, "She looks like a Yansouni!"

Didn't she work with Jewel Staite in that show? I TOTALLY loved that show (and Staite from Space Cases) during my pre-Stargate days, and I vaguely remember the character she played. "What are the odds?" Aaahhh... Ben Foster is my hero.

I told my sister that everything that's to the utmost benefit of humankind has been produced in Canada, but she didn't believe me.
                    Yes she did
                    Jewel Staite .... Rebecca 'Becca/Beck' Fisher
                    love Torri

Comment

Yes she did
                      Jewel Staite .... Rebecca 'Becca/Beck' Fisher
                      I don't know how Jewel still looks so young! It's amazing! I mean, I remember her way back when I was in, like, the fifth grade. I started watching "Flash Forward" because of her work on "Space Cases," which, I might add, was a prematurely cancelled show. They were like the teen version of SG-1, no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                        So, reading about upcoming episodes on GW, with the exception of Fourth Horseman, it doesn't sound like Sam plays a pivotal roll in any of them.

Anyone else get that impression, too?
                        I guess, you're right. Well, we know we will see soldier Sam in Babylon (looking forward to that one), just don't know how involved she will be in that ep.

She'll definitely have a bigger part in TFH as you said - Scientist Sam - another ep to look forward to.

As to Prototype - I have no idea - they just posted new pictures for that ep on the stargate project site: http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...owfolge&ID=183
                        Not one of Sam [On Edit: Now they also have the one with Sam that was posted on GW today.] But then again, there were no pictures of her posted for BH or EDM and she was involved big time - so who knows.

All we know so far is what JM posted in his thread - BEWARE, SPOILERS for Season 9:
                        Spoiler:
                        He said that she will be playing a major role in Beachhead (yup, that was awesome) and 4th Horsemen I and II, that she'll be part of an investigation in Ex Deus (I thought she was more than a part of the investigation ), and part of a search in Babylon. No mention of Prototype. For the second half of Season 9 he said that Sam would be involved big time in Ripple Effect, as well as Collateral Damage, Ethon, and Stronghold.

I guess, we'll just have to wait and see...

Last edited by Dani76; 30 August 2005, 09:27 PM.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

I dont think that Sam will be involved in Prototype much - It seems to be a Daniel-
                          Spoiler:
                          Khalek
                          centered episode
                          love Torri

Comment

I do hope you Sam-lovers (not that I'm not one too ) will forgive me for making the J-A-C-K song on the musical thread . . . it was meant as a parody and not as an insult.

I love Sam . . . she's the kind of person I always wanted to be, and now know I am not capable of being. Still, I cannot imagine a better role model for girls today. (If you don't count her ::cough:: relations with Pete . . .) She proves that you can have a sucessful career and that doesn't mean you can't also have male admirers and possibly boyfriends. Frankly, I doubt I have much to say that all of you haven't said, except that I wish that more girls were shown role models like Sam from the beginning so they had more idea of what they could do with their lives.

~Sarah, a dedicated Sam fan temporarily at a loss for words (hey, I can't read 735 pages!)
                            Call me Sarah . . .
                            • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
                            • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
                            • Trek forever!

Comment

I dont think that Sam will be involved in Prototype much - It seems to be a Daniel-
                              Spoiler:
                              Khalek
                              centered episode
                              Yup, you are probably right - maybe some briefing/team scenes, but that'll be most likely it.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by startrekempress
                                I do hope you Sam-lovers (not that I'm not one too ) will forgive me for making the J-A-C-K song on the musical thread . . . it was meant as a parody and not as an insult.

I love Sam . . . she's the kind of person I always wanted to be, and now know I am not capable of being. Still, I cannot imagine a better role model for girls today. (If you don't count her ::cough:: relations with Pete . . .) She proves that you can have a sucessful career and that doesn't mean you can't also have male admirers and possibly boyfriends. Frankly, I doubt I have much to say that all of you haven't said, except that I wish that more girls were shown role models like Sam from the beginning so they had more idea of what they could do with their lives.

~Sarah, a dedicated Sam fan temporarily at a loss for words (hey, I can't read 735 pages!)
                                We dont mind parodies - theres no need to ask for forgiveness

Yes she is a good role model

LOL - Theres no need to read everything heres the index - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...page=442&pp=20

I hope you join us here often
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X