Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
    Whew, no need to be vaporized, it would put a serious crimp in my plans for the day....to obtain and deploy a new wireless g router. If it happens to be - oh, I don't know, FUN - what's a girl to do???

My computer children are: one wired PC, two wired Macs, a wireless iBook and a wireless Dell. I know what you mean about the prices. I'm saving up for a new wireless Mac to replace the iBook.

=========================================================

Yikes, you've got almost as many computers as Coley has bicycles!!!

Couldn't be doing with that many myself - I spend all day working with the darn things, and it's all I can stomach to give house-room to a single solitary laptop. Still, you can never have too many toys, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
      Sorry for the oversized image once again, folks!
      It seemed fine to me
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

So, reading about upcoming episodes on GW, with the exception of Fourth Horseman, it doesn't sound like Sam plays a pivotal roll in any of them.

Anyone else get that impression, too?

My LJ

Comment

Just wanted to join the support of Samantha. I like her. And Amanda is a beautiful woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
            So, reading about upcoming episodes on GW, with the exception of Fourth Horseman, it doesn't sound like Sam plays a pivotal roll in any of them.

Anyone else get that impression, too?
            Seems so but theres only 2 eps before the 4th horseman and then she
            Spoiler:
            saves the world again
            Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
            Just wanted to join the support of Samantha. I like her. And Amanda is a beautiful woman.
            Hi
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
              But, the Royal Researcher has big news for Samanda tonight (although I didn't research it---it just came to me by happy fate). I got a message from Atteria's husband today! It was there when I logged in from work at lunch.....but the forum was down then! So here it is! It's not all good news, but I felt encouraged by it. And I wrote him back immediately, asking him to keep us posted, so I am optimistic that he will.

Here's the message:

Thank you for writing and please thank everyone else for being so kind. Nikki is back in the hospital, with another complication from the surgery. Things have not been going well. But the docs are still giving us hope and she's a real fighter.

I'll tell her you wrote and that everyone in Samanda is pulling for her. I know she will be so happy you haven't forgotten her. She talks about all of you so often and how she misses you. I hope someday she will be strong enough to return.

Thank you again. You have all been so wonderful, especially you. I'll be leaving soon to visit, so I'll be sure to give her your messages.
              Thank you for this. Please let them know we're praying for her.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Dems2006
                It defies all possible logic for the character of Sam Carter to rejoin SG1 in anything other than the leadership position. For all the vaunted talk of military advisors, this is something that would never, in a million years, happen in the real military. Can anyone imagine an instance where a person is the Captain of a ship, goes away for awhile only to return to the ship as the 1st officer? It's insane. Adding insult to injury, the writers made a big deal about Sam gaining command last season -- now they take it away? There is no character logic to that process, the only logic is that Sci-Fi/the writers of SG1 couldn't write for a female leader. It's not only insulting to the character, it's also insulting to the fans and the actress and the show as a whole.
                I'm also really upset & must stop writing because I could rant for hours.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

http://amandatapping.free.fr/images/...2_by_Shima.jpg
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                    I'm also really upset & must stop writing because I could rant for hours.
                    JERIN: Relax. Relate. Release.

have your Jonas clone give you a MAS-sage (with CB accent)

now isn't that better???

p.s. good to see you again!!!
                    If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                    proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                    Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Who is the person inbetween Mitchell and Hammond in your sig WFAR?

Is that Jacob blended into Daniels cheek?
                      love Torri

Comment

Thanks for the pictures, Qasim - she's one of those few women that look good in any color, any outfit, with virtually any hairstyle.

<--- contemplates zatting self again
                        If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                        proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                        Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                          [center]
                          what's that picture from?
                          sigpic
                          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                            I have absolutely no idea
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                              I think it is from the Disney TV series "Flash Forward"
                              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Possibly http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115173/

Amanda Tapping .... Miss Yansouni
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X