Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    DOH!
    Oh well, I've already got 2 Sam!Clones and 1 Janet one. Suppose I should let some of the other people in on the action
    WHAT!?

you're supposed to be upset and beg for forgiveness!

*grumbles*

you're ruining my master plan!

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      WHAT!?

you're supposed to be upset and beg for forgiveness!

*grumbles*

you're ruining my master plan!

sally
      Like I said, to annoy the s/j shippers

/me goes off to find some Sam/Barrett fic

Comment

Great posts.

Originally posted by tara3583
        Somthing else i would like to just say after looking at the sceen caps people have posted, Amanda's eyes are saying alot more about her this year, i don't mean from the fact that Amanda is tired from being a new mum it's something else that imho has added a bit more depth to Sam and as the eyes imo say so much about a person i thought i'd just add that. (i hope i've made a little bit of sence about Amanda's eyes, what do you all think?)
        Originally posted by ChopinGal
        As to her eyes, her wonderful "doe eyes" ... they've changed from the early seasons of wide-eyed wonder (e.g., COTG standing at the event horizon for the very first time) and surprise (Singularity as Cassie starts to reach out to her for nurturing) to the depths of loss (Threads at Jacob's bedside and likely reflecting AT's personal losses) and now show something more ....
        AT is beginning a new decade today and there are new depths to who she is, a new maturity about her. It happens to us all. The eyes have it!
        It was Amanda's eyes and her smile that captured me in the first place when I started watching Stargate. I have always been amazed at how much Amanda can express with her eyes and looking back, you are right, they have changed a lot. Even though there was always something special about her eyes, now there is something more...
        But it's not only her eyes that have changed - I think her body language has also changed in the same way. It is hard to describe, but it seems to me that Amanda is able to express even more without having to say one single word now that she is back for season 9.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

*rolls eyes*

JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK *pokes tongue out at Agent Dark*

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
            The Royal Researcher has new ratings to report. You can read them on GW here: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...ust26rat.shtml

or you can hear my analysis here.

SGA again led the ratings for the evening's first run with a 2.2. SG-1 had a 1.9, and BSG had a 2.1.

But if you add the two viewings together, it's a different picture. SG-1 gets an overall 3.1. SGA gets a total 3.0, and BSG comes in 3rd with an overall 2.7.
            Like I said before, that's how I see it, too. I just hope that whoever decides whether or not to keep SG-1 for another season(s) notices that too.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Yeah ! I like how you think AD. Some variety in shippiness !
              Because, let's face it, it's always Sam and Jack. Boooooooooriiiiiiiiiiing !!!!!!
              Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                I thought you all might enjoy a special Amanda Tapping edition of the Globe. *sigh* Even SHE isn't immune to the eagle eyes of the tabloid press...

Wow that's really well done, good job the press don't really hound her!
                Sorry i can't give you green as it won't let me
                ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                  Yeah ! I like how you think AD. Some variety in shippiness !
                  Because, let's face it, it's always Sam and Jack. Boooooooooriiiiiiiiiiing !!!!!!

Oooohhhh, you are SO goin' down, Lys!

*slaps Lys in the face with a white glove*

...Pause...

*runs away*

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                    Oooohhhh, you are SO goin' down, Lys!

*slaps Lys in the face with a white glove*

...Pause...

*runs away*
                    Haha, Pistols at Dawn is it?

Comment

Ooohhh yeah. Cuz them's fightin' words!

Comment

Why, what's Dawn done wrong?

Is she related to Will? He's always getting fired at...

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                          Technical Note FAO ForeverSg1 & Lida
                          The *Quote* function still isn't working for me either - it just makes my browser hang , which is why I've used the DIY c&p approach as above. That seems to have done the trick.
                          You can manually quote

Just enclose the copied text with [*quote] and [*/quote] without the *'s

If you want to quote a specific person for the first one do [*quote=qasimjavid]
                          Hehe, my method is to use Firefox. Not had a single problem at all with posting

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
                          Same here sometimes the page goes all white when you open the full reply box but hitting refresh sorts it out

You can download Daivy's homage from here - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=32ZIOQNC
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Heres a new parody

http://www.joking.com/videos.asp?vid...videoclips.swf
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally Posted by: qasimjavid You can manually quote

Just enclose the copied text with [*quote] and [*/quote] without the *'s

If you want to quote a specific person for the first one do [*quote=qasimjavid]
                              Same here sometimes the page goes all white when you open the full reply box but hitting refresh sorts it out

You can download Daivy's homage from here - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=32ZIOQNC

==================================================

Nope, tried all that umpteen times over the last few days - still hung.

Tried writing post in word-processor then pasting it in - still hung.

Tried writing post in notepad then pasting it in - still hung.

Tried writing post in word-pad then pasting it in - still hung.

Tried posting without images - still hung.

Basically, any post which starts with a [*QUOTE] tag is doomed to fail (and take my browser with it). The only way I can get round it is to take out the tag, and type in the heading as above.

Suppose it could be a cunning plan by TPTB to stop me posting the usual drivel... well, tough - it ain't going to work, ha ha!!!

Comment

Have you tried using a different browser?
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X