No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been working on some Sam walls for the AT contest that was mentioned in the thread, but got sidetracked a bit with a manip this evening... Thought I would share it with my Samandan friends....

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
      This is the first week of classes for many US universities and colleges. I believe Astro and Chopingal are swamped in RL. (At least, I hope it's nothing more serious than that!)
      Down with college!!!

Nah, just kidding... Stay in school!

It's just a battle of wills, and I intend to win, dang it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        What makes you think its mine? Its too chessy to be made by me
        I don't really, just yanking yer chain
        If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
        proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
        Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
          Yes, we are just little pages, but I'm sure you are welcome in the court qasim. Just ask...
          Chopingal, or Astro (where is astro???), or...
          well, majorsal (sally) our vice president, has been acting president in absence of majorsam, our madam president. We seem to be a little low on royalty lately. Astro is the really organised one, so she's probably best to approach. Anyway, you can never have a full kingdom, so...
          do you have any skills/specialities that the court might find useful?
          as vice president, i say everyone can do what they want. (see why i'm not president?). if i hadn't nabbed the vice pres/couples counseling gig, i would have been the official samandan hooker.... what?

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            as vice president, i say everyone can do what they want. (see why i'm not president?). if i hadn't nabbed the vice pres/couples counseling gig, i would have been the official samandan hooker.... what?

sally
            What??

NC

Comment

i forgot to tell you guys something i noticed when i was watching beach head again on monday night.

Spoiler:
              in the scene at the end, when daniel's just been told vala didn't ring back to the ship, and you see him start to faint - watch sam. i don't know what she saw or heard, but 'amanda' reacts and we see her trying not to laugh. she glances back to daniel as mitchell and teal'c try to support him up, and it's there that amanda turns, cracks up, and quickly turns away.

i don't know what happened, but it was cute!

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

:0 *gasps!* MajorSal, I'm shocked! lol, nah not really...
                Royal Page of Samanda
                "Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                  Ah, well... let's just say that for various reasons our dear Royal Accountant hasn't felt much like posting recently.

However, I have spotted her lurking in the bushes once or twice, and while I don't know quite what it'll take to tempt her out again, I'm sure she'll be pleased to know that you've missed her.
                  Well, I miss her! Please tell her our anxiousness has passed now, and the Kingdom of Samanda is again a happy place!

Coley, come back!

Originally posted by Charlie
                  Well, I dont actually know...just put an open post on the thread - like you already have - and they'll read it and...yeah. Oh and when I said 'elders' I meant in the 'wise and really really cool' sense...not 'old'. Coz they're not. At least, I dont think they are....and I'll just shut up now. *places foot firmly in mouth*
                  One of the things I love most about Samanda is that we come from all over the world, and our ages range from about 17 to 60 something.....and still, we all manage to have fun here!
                  Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                  It just goes to show that even Vol fans and Gator fans can get along in Samanda (no small feat). Kindness truly does reign here.
                  Gosh.....people of all ages from all over the world living in peace and harmony is one thing.....but Vols fans and Gator fans?
                  WOW !!!!!

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                  ann_sgcfan what are you thinking on Sept. 17th when the Vols arrive in the swamp they are going to be Gator meat - and you do know if your a pro football fan that the Jaguars are going to put a serious pounding on the Titans this year
                  Oh, well, the heralding of football season means peace is shattered
                  once again by pigskin posturing. Such is life in the South!

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                    Captions?

(sam thinking, while seeing the dangerous ori try to take over the universe)

'oh, my, god! ... i just remember where i left my vibrator.'

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

i forgot to tell you guys something i noticed when i was watching beach head again on monday night.

Spoiler:
                      in the scene at the end, when daniel's just been told vala didn't ring back to the ship, and you see him start to faint - watch sam. i don't know what she saw or heard, but 'amanda' reacts and we see her trying not to laugh. she glances back to daniel as mitchell and teal'c try to support him up, and it's there that amanda turns, cracks up, and quickly turns away.

sally
                      Nooooooooo! Say it ain't so! Now I'm gonna HAVE to look for it, and that's just not cool!

Comment

Congratulations, qasimjavid, on 5,000 posts!
                        Congratulations, deepspace, on 300 posts!
                        Congratulations, ann_sgcfan, on 200 posts!
                        Congratulations, WhatFateAlmondRoca, on 200 posts!

Congratulations, Myrth, on the new job!

SAM: Jack, I don't care if Thor did beam you in for my birthday! Not here---and not NOW!

Comment

Spoiler:

sally
                          Haha, she does too She was looking at Chris Judge just before she turns too, I reckon he gave her a look or something that cracked her up

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                            ROFLMAO - For those of you who dont know I found a stargate parody on the internet and this is from it

You can see the parody at http://www.joking.com/videos.asp?video=stargate.swf
                            i never get tired of watching this parody. i think teal'c has more lines in this than on the show!

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              Congratulations, qasimjavid, on 5,000 posts!
                              Congratulations, deepspace, on 300 posts!
                              Congratulations, ann_sgcfan, on 200 posts!
                              Congratulations, WhatFateAlmondRoca, on 200 posts!

Thanks!! And Congrats to deepspace and WhatFateAlmondRoca!! I already said congrats to qasimjavid but congrats again!

Congratulations, Myrth, on the new job!

SAM: Jack, I don't care if Thor did beam you in for my birthday! Not here---and not NOW!
                              Love the quote!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                                Just a little tidbit from an interview with the CEO of Perception (the guys who are making the Stargate game) about the cast doing the voice-overs:

hehe
                                thank you, *super* agent dark!

i love little tidbits like this.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X