Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qasimjavid
    LOL - Imagine Sam saying that

Did you notice I have reached 5000 Deepspace?
    Wow 5000 posts and you joined after I did!! Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
      Ah, well... let's just say that for various reasons our dear Royal Accountant hasn't felt much like posting recently.

However, I have spotted her lurking in the bushes once or twice, and while I don't know quite what it'll take to tempt her out again, I'm sure she'll be pleased to know that you've missed her.
      I know that Coley said she was getting a little tired of the season9 anxtyness of this hread pre-season9, but I'm sure she'd find it much happier and fun now that everyone's so jazzed with sam being back and all. I hope she comes back. I really miss her, she's one of the people who first made me feel really at home here, and I've loved her posts, witty or serious.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
        Wow! And congratulations on such a huge milestone.
        Now what time is it where you are? I was chatting with you before I went to bed last night (admitedly that was about 1am, so not exactly last night), and now I'm chatting with you again, and it's 8am.
        confuzzedled
        It is 11.14 PM here in the UK

So where are all the elders - I dont think I have seen any since I have been here
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

ROFLMAO - For those of you who dont know I found a stargate parody on the internet and this is from it

You can see the parody at http://www.joking.com/videos.asp?video=stargate.swf
          yeah, Qasim insists he's not responsible....testing the old plausible deniability there???? LOL
          If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
          proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
          Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
            I'm the royal technician... and as of yesterday in RL an officially accredited professional technician..
            Nice job, Myrth! Congratulations! I'd give you blue jello, but I don't quite know how.

While you're here... sort of... I think... Do you have anymore SVU/SG-1 crossover pic manips?

Comment

Originally posted by Lida

__________________________________________________________________________

Niiiiiiice.

I couldn't rep ya... Blast!

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                yeah, Qasim insists he's not responsible....testing the old plausible deniability there???? LOL
                What makes you think its mine? Its too chessy to be made by me
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

LOL - Imagine Sam saying that

Did you notice I have reached 5000 Deepspace?
                  D-d-d-d-d-DANGGGG!!!

CONGRATS ON 5000+ QASIM!!!
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca

"What do you mean this hairstyle isn't regulation?????"

"Welp, that's what you get for complaining about my smiles being too girly!!!!"
                    Sam: Curses! There really IS a bat-fax???

*Calvin&Hobbes joke *
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

50000 post!!! Congratulations!!
                      Thats a lot of post! How long have you been on the forum...how many post is that a minute? Do you have a life, or is it all stargate all the time(which is actually the best kind of life )...
                      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                        Oh. My. God. Agent Dark now has two clones???!!!
                        Haha!
                        She's jealous she's been left out

Comment

qasimjavid WOW 5000 posts Congratulations

ann_sgcfan color scheme is for you
                          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Just a little tidbit from an interview with the CEO of Perception (the guys who are making the Stargate game) about the cast doing the voice-overs:

Originally posted by Ben Lenzo
                            All the actors were troopers. We had Richard Dean Anderson doing his work with a broken ankle and Amanda Tapping literally 8 and a half months pregnant. For some of the screams we needed for the character, a number of us did double takes to make sure she wasn’t going into labour!
                            hehe

Comment

It is 11.14 PM here in the UK

So where are all the elders - I dont think I have seen any since I have been here
                              This is the first week of classes for many US universities and colleges. I believe Astro and Chopingal are swamped in RL. (At least, I hope it's nothing more serious than that!)

My LJ

Comment

As Strix mentioned, CG and Astrog both started school this week, so I'm sure that they're tied up. In my case, classes don't start until next week so this is just the week of long boring meetings. On behalf of the other elders who usually do this sort of thing,
                                blue jello to all the milestone posts met here in the last few days!
                                I'm not listing names, because I know I would miss someone, and I couldn't handle the shame.

As far as appointing you newcomers to your positions in the royal court, please be patient until the others are back and more active. They are much better at that than I am. Rest assured that you are already much welcomed citizens of Samanda, and suitable "jobs" will be found for each and every one of you. (But I warn you, Royal Pain in the Mikta is already taken ) Don't worry, the work load is minimal, and we only require that you follow the rules of the kingdom as spelled out in our motto Hic Comitas Regit.

NC (wise? elder)

Comment

Working...
                                X