Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody !

I've been busy lately and missed the opportunity to post here. I hope you will all forgive me.
    Let me say that I was so delighted to finally see Sam coming back in Beachhead !
    One of the highlighted moments for me was
    Spoiler:
    when they all went throught the gate together It was like Stargate was finally back because the team was back. Yes, I know they're not a real team yet, but that's for Friday, right.

I see we have new Samandans ! Like Skydiver said, the more the merrier !
    Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
      Oh as for the Stargate vs Football debate - well all I can say is that is what TIVO is for - growing up in the South and being a Daddy's girl I spent many a Saturday in the Swamp watching the Gator's (for those of you that need translating that is University of Florida Fighting Gators Football). I have also been to 14 different NFL stadiums around the country to watch pro games. Including seeing two superbowls live . So a football lover I am - after all I went to college in a town that Sports Illustrated nicknamed "Winnersville USA" because of there HS football programs.
      OH NO a Gator fan!! Being from the South myself, football on Saturday is a huge ordeal and fans are pretty competitive toward their team. Although I didn't go to school in the south, I still cheer for one particular southern orange and white team (I also cheer from my alma Mata).

It just goes to show that even Vol fans and Gator fans can get along in Samanda (no small feat). Kindness truly does reign here.

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
        I don't know. My butt-kicking days are all but over. Damn arthritis. Too many years of getting clubbed by 300-pound brutes.

And in a totally unrelated message, tell Coley that she is definitely missed!
        Ouch!!!

And I'll pass your message on, thanks Strix. In the meantime, keep your eyes peeled for "The Return of The Hat", coming to a thread near you some time soon.

Comment

Hey y'all I'm back! I've had a wonderful vacation, and a coupple of Stargate moments:

- There was Guiness in our Hotel
          - The shower curtain had signs of the zodiac on it (one seems like Apophis symbol)

- There were a coupple of red haired cats I called Schrodinger

Sam returned!

So except that big important thing, Sam/Amanda coming "home", what else did I miss?

It's good 2 be back

Daivy

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

__________________________________________________________________________
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Captions?

You want me to leave R&D....permanently?

--- or ---

There's no blue jello on board?
              Last edited by SamFan31; 24 August 2005, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Hi, all, I'm back from Chicago. I just started watching Beachhead and I must say, I'm SO HAPPY to see Sam. I've only seen up to the part where Ben Browder says
                Spoiler:
                something about the band being back together.
                I just had to get on and do a virtual "happy dance" about our dear AT!!!! WOOHOO!!!
                If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                  Ha-ha. I was hungry when writing the post. I was thinking of curry. Yum!
                  I love curry too. I wonder if Amanda loves eating curry as well

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                    I love curry too. I wonder if Amanda loves eating curry as well
                    mmmmm....curry! I ate lots of curry while pregnant and now my daughter also likes it. I could eat curry every meal every day, along with saag paneer and gotta have the chapati!!!

Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Comment

"What do you mean this hairstyle isn't regulation?????"

"Welp, that's what you get for complaining about my smiles being too girly!!!!"

Comment

Sorry about posting a pic and then splitting...it wasn't intentional. The Forum or else my browser, is malfunctioning, and I'm having trouble posting.

Welcome back Almond!!!!

May I also add my love for curry, in fact, I LOVE Indian and Thai cuisine. I make it at least twice a week.....sometimes served with copious amounts of water.

Yes, I think we're all very happy Sam is back.....I'm looking forward to the next episode and am hoping for a bit more Sam. I'll try not to be a glutton about it.
                        On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                          Captions?

Sam sees the latest purchase of Teal'c's.... a speedo
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                            Lets wait until the elders decide if I am eligible
                            Dear Elders--I recommend qasim for membership in Samanda, based on the good sense of humor and attitude observed.
                            Respectfully submitted,
                            jckfan55 (Royal Minister Without Portfolio)

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                              Hi, all, I'm back from Chicago. I just started watching Beachhead and I must say, I'm SO HAPPY to see Sam. I've only seen up to the part where Ben Browder says
                              Spoiler:
                              something about the band being back together.
                              I just had to get on and do a virtual "happy dance" about our dear AT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

WELCOME BACK, ALMOND!

Hope you had a nice trip! Yeah, Beachhead was awesome, can't wait for Friday much longer...when we finally have Sam back on SG-1 officially!

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

and now to be a dash of cold water, let's leave our comments about other forum members, especially the troublesome kind, out of our thread. i'm sure we've all gotten dings from this little darling - well i know i've been so honored - but there is no need to sink to her level.

let her be ungenerous, rude and callous, not to mention narrow minded and selfish.

we are sam fans and we respect fans of other characters. we have our happy thread here and i'd like to keep it happy.
                                Sky--you are so right. I apologize for having possibly set off some of this. Frustration got the better of me. Thanks to everyone who consoled me with greenies.

Looking forward to Friday's episode & how they'll get Sam *really* back.

Comment

Working...
                                X