Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie
    Hey Qasimjavid! The link to the list of royal beans, and royal members of theSamandan court can be found on the official reference post - the link to which is;
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...page=442&pp=20

Hope it works! By the way, I'm a Royal Page, along with Deepspace - we're the darling twins of Samanda! Tho I have a feeling we look nothing alike in RL!!!
    Thank you and yes it works
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Cool, glad I could help!
      Royal Page of Samanda
      "Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        I dont think she has heard of 'politeness' or 'moral decency' - I did PM her and ask her in the thread what her problem was and that if she had a problem she should PM me but she ignored me on both frontsI am still waiting - I asked Agent Dark on MSN Messenger but he couldnt remember who everyone was

Perhaps when people make their next post they could let me know what position they hold
        well, the beans are more like awards that were given out for certain accomplishments etc...
        royal titles are a different matter. Now where's the index post when you need it...

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

I'm the royal technician... and as of yesterday in RL an officially accredited professional technician..
          sigpic

Comment

Found it:

Originally posted by ChopinGal
            The Royal Court of Samanda

"it is our honor to serve"

Madam President, Major Sam

Madam Vice-President/Couples Counselor, Major Sal

Keeper of the Flame, Astrogeologist

Accountant/Bean Counter and Editor of Oh Yea What Say Times , Coley

Court Jester and Bard, Chopin Gal

Census Taker, Skydiver

Royal Sage/Wise Elder, Nearly Circular

Head of Security, Agent Dark

Royal Pages, deepspace and Charlie

Royal Photographer, UberSG-1 Fan

Royal Graphics Designer and Nanny, Forever Sg1

Assistant Graphics Designer, SamFan 31

First Assistant Head of Security, Carterslave

Second Assistant Head of Security/Bike Patrol, 1speed4Sam

Personal Bodyguard, Royal Guard/Security, Strix varia

Personal Shopper, ChevronSeven

Royal Technician, Myrth

Royal Chauffeur/Stunt Person, tsaxlady

Royal Researcher and Reporter, sg-1 fanintn

Senior Scribe, Tok'ra Hostess

Royal Housekeeper, Head of Domestic Services, tara3583

Royal Baker/Chef, Atteria

Royal Gardener, gatebee

Royal Publicist/Media Analyst, the dancer of spaz

Royal Minister Without Portfolio, jckfan55

Royal Pharmacist/Apothecary, Lys

Royal Physician/Therapist, Lida

Lurkers Extraordinaires, all remaining citizens of Samanda

Originally posted by ChopinGal
            Please apply for membership should you be eligible and we shall be glad to welcome you into the fold and post your name here.
            Am I eligible?
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Found it:

Am I eligible?
              I think so...but you have apply to the elders - we mere pages dont have that much power!
              Royal Page of Samanda

Comment

Hey Qasimjavid! The link to the list of royal beans, and royal members of theSamandan court can be found on the official reference post - the link to which is;
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...page=442&pp=20

Hope it works! By the way, I'm a Royal Page, along with Deepspace - we're the darling twins of Samanda! Tho I have a feeling we look nothing alike in RL!!!
                Sheesh!
                And there goes my twin, brilliant as ever, always two steps ahead of me. Just as I was posting I couldn't find it, you provided the link to the index. Yay and thankyou. *huge hug*
                And the link to Kat's blog is the SigsRus link at the bottom of her posts .
                And seeing as I have no idea what you look like, I can't answer upon the look alike or not .

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

I think so...but you have apply to the elders - we mere pages dont have that much power!
                  Which one should I contact?
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                    I'm the royal technician... and as of yesterday in RL an officially accredited professional technician..
                    Congratulations, Myrth.

Hope this means you get more RL beans every month!!!

Comment

Yes, we are just little pages, but I'm sure you are welcome in the court qasim. Just ask...
                      Chopingal, or Astro (where is astro???), or...
                      well, majorsal (sally) our vice president, has been acting president in absence of majorsam, our madam president. We seem to be a little low on royalty lately. Astro is the really organised one, so she's probably best to approach. Anyway, you can never have a full kingdom, so...
                      do you have any skills/specialities that the court might find useful?

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Which one should I contact?
                        Well, I dont actually know...just put an open post on the thread - like you already have - and they'll read it and...yeah. Oh and when I said 'elders' I meant in the 'wise and really really cool' sense...not 'old'. Coz they're not. At least, I dont think they are....and I'll just shut up now. *places foot firmly in mouth*
                        Royal Page of Samanda

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                          Yes, we are just little pages, but I'm sure you are welcome in the court qasim. Just ask...
                          Chopingal, or Astro (where is astro???), or...
                          well, majorsal (sally) our vice president, has been acting president in absence of majorsam, our madam president. We seem to be a little low on royalty lately. Astro is the really organised one, so she's probably best to approach. Anyway, you can never have a full kingdom, so...
                          Ha, now my twin's two steps ahead of me!!! Lol And in case you were *wink wink nudge nudge*-ing me before, I am so not posting a pic of myself! So there!
                          Royal Page of Samanda

Comment

Ha, now my twin's two steps ahead of me!!! Lol And in case you were *wink wink nudge nudge*-ing me before, I am so not posting a pic of myself! So there!

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Right back atchya, bubs! lol
                              Royal Page of Samanda

Comment

Anyway, you can never have a full kingdom, so...
                                Such as?

If you mean real life stuff - I have 3 'A' grades at A Level in Accounting, Computing and Economics
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X